Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Brand New Apex Racing Seats Black 1 Pair Driver and Passenger

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand New Apex Racing Seats Black 1 Pair Driver and Passenger
CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought these seats for a birthday present from Apex when they had the special going on but my brother already had bought a set of corbeaus. So I just kept them in the garage. They are brand new and never used never been bolted etc. I opened the packaging to see if there was anything wrong with them and they are in perfect shape. They are black cloth with cut outs for the harnesses. They are both driver and passenger seats. I'll take $150 for them. pm me if you are interested.
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do they slide and recline?

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Interested... check PM

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gt1990gt:
do they slide and recline?

Yes they come with the sliders and they recline all the way flat. Its the same race seats they sold here earlier this year. Fully adjustable and nice seats
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Steves66five0
¯
Member # 1236

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steves66five0  Ford pictures for Steves66five0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll take these off of your hands ASAP.

Email me.
Thanks.

CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

TTT

So far just a bunch of flakers. I'm not going to take people in order anymore first with cash gets them.

Steves66five0
¯
Member # 1236

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steves66five0  Ford pictures for Steves66five0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just let me know when is the best time to come pick them up. I work Fri-Mon and start at 3pm.
CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Seats are sold and gone. Thanks for all that inquired. And no thanks for all the flakers that said they wanted them "For sure with cash in hand." It will be a cold day in hell before I give anyone the benefit of the doubt from this site again.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com