Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Fox coupe stereo system real sweet

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fox coupe stereo system real sweet
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still up for sale is the stereo system out of purplenotch just selling the wood work wich include the speaker box holds two 12's all the glass and mirrors dummy panels wrapped in vinyl and it will also include the amp rack or just take it without the amp rack i just need it out of my room. It will install into all 87-93 coupe mustang. Just the box alone is worth it, it sounds super sweet lots and lots of bass and just all around clean sound. Most of you have heard the system at the shows and meets we have had. Im only asking a mere 400$ for all of it. Please let me know if your intrested would like it all gone before christmas ..families coming over you know. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com