Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Foxbody at a car lot (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foxbody at a car lot
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I was wondering if anyone has come across any fox bodies for sale on a car lot. If you have can you post up the location or a phone number? Looking for my couisin.

Thanks

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most foxes that I have seen on carlots came from auctions and have been beat. I was looking a while back and found a few but most had shit $200 paint jobs and new carpet for the 5k range. If he wants to get financed and is looking to a dealer for it he's going to get screwed. A bank wont do much to finance an older Mustang and some dealers will but for 19% or higher making the car cost 20k by the time its paid off. His best bet is looking on Craigslist or on message boards.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If u don't got tha money jus get a personal loan and pay it off asap , but if ur lookin for a car lot wit foxs there is 1 that I deal with here in sac , lmk if ur interested
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
If u don't got tha money jus get a personal loan and pay it off asap , but if ur lookin for a car lot wit foxs there is 1 that I deal with here in sac , lmk if ur interested

Is it over off Northgate? I always see foxes there.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i see one in san pablo or richmond area they always seem to have 1 0r 2 on the lot but like everyone else has said they're probably tore up but it think its wise auto sales on san pablo ave.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about this. this is in Castro Valley

-

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

-

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/246787718.html
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueBeast88.306:

The mileage on the Carfax looks a little funny. The car had what appears to be 133K on it by 12/2001 and then next registered mileage looks like 134K by 3/2005. Either car sat and wasn't driven in over 3 years or the car was driven a ton and the actual mileage on it now is 239K. Also, according to Carfax, the car already had 129K on it back in 5/1996. I'm betting the car really has 239K. I doubt that car only had 10K put on it in 10 years.

http://www.carfax.com/phoenix/external/viewEmailReport.do?a=Kk1ZQkATvMNFg8Xm%2Fd2lViqTCxeXyUWbWlk7XQpl1NZIcX5x2qyAptbDgDaCTSi3

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The mileage on the Carfax looks a little funny. The car had what appears to be 133K on it by 12/2001 and then next registered mileage looks like 134K by 3/2005. Either the car sat and wasn't driven in over 3 years or the car was driven a ton and the actual mileage on it now is 239K. Also, according to Carfax, the car already had 129K on it back in 5/1996. I'm betting the car really has 239K. I doubt that car only had 10K put on it in 10 years.

http://www.carfax.com/phoenix/external/viewEmailReport.do?a=Kk1ZQkATvMNFg8Xm%2Fd2lViqTCxeXyUWbWlk7XQpl1NZIcX5x2qyAptbDgDaCTSi3

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:

The mileage on the Carfax looks a little funny. The car had what appears to be 133K on it by 12/2001 and then next registered mileage looks like 134K by 3/2005. Either the car sat and wasn't driven in over 3 years or the car was driven a ton and the actual mileage on it now is 239K. Also, according to Carfax, the car already had 129K on it back in 5/1996. I'm betting the car really has 239K. I doubt that car only had 10K put on it in 10 years.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Sorry about that. I guess I'm having some computer problems. I kept getting an error page and I didn't think that it was posting my reply.

[ December 10, 2006, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a little pricey for a what seems to be stock 5.0, and it has an LX body kit and I think it said it was a GT. That CARFAX is pretty cool, but he just asked about a FOX at a car lot and I saw this one, its up to him to figure out if he wants it. Good looking out with the details though.
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Thanks... good job with the info, bad job with the repeat posts LOL.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on northgate and san juan there is a little lot that ususally has one or two stangs just like everyone said he's pricey

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by At1Maverick69:

-

Where is this in castro valley. I may get that one lol.

Thanks guys, my cousin is convinced he wants to go to a lot to get one. Not sure why. I told him the same things that were said here.

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
quote:

-

Thanks guys, my cousin is convinced he wants to go to a lot to get one. Not sure why. I told him the same things that were said here.

Is this an injected '86?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

Is this an injected '86?

--------------------

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

quote:
quote:

-

Is this an injected '86?

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:

-

@ At1Maverick69
where is this car at? I may pick it up on the way home today. PM me.
[worship] [burnout]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

bump.....wanna know where that capri is [Eek!] [burnout]
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where is that car?????

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
gts95
¯
Member # 4525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gts95  Ford pictures for gts95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What year is that Capri??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by At1Maverick69:
[QB] how about this. this is in Castro Valley

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Its Sold [Frown]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com