Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Rear Hatchback Seats

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Rear Hatchback Seats
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for hatchback seats for my 93, must be black tweed and in mint condition. Thanks

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much you looking to spend, i have a friend who might be selling his.
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can have mine i know there the wrong color but you can have them there from a 90 and grey

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
how much you looking to spend, i have a friend who might be selling his.

If they are 100% perfect and clean, $50

quote:
Originally posted by gt1990gt:
you can have mine i know there the wrong color but you can have them there from a 90 and grey

I already have a set of grey leather ones, I want black tweed. Thanks for the offer tho.

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much you looking to get for the grey leather seats??

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

quote:
Originally posted by gt1990gt:
how much you looking to get for the grey leather seats??

Well, they are from my 93 Cobra and are in mint condition. I had a few offers already for the set, but I think they are worth more than what has been offered so I need to do some research and get a price. I'll be working on that this week and as soon as I have a back seat they will be detailed and put up for sale. I'll post them on here once they are ready or I can PM you at that time with a price.

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com