Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1986 GT 5.0 5 speed $995.00

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1986 GT 5.0 5 speed $995.00
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posting for a friend
1986 GT
5.0 5 speed
Factory Blue w/Grey Interior
All Power Options

Car has been sitting for 4 years.Starter went out and it was parked.Body for the most part is straight with the only damage I see is on the drivers side 1/4 panel.Car has SURFACE ONLY rust on the roof and hood area from the paint being thin.Has Koni Red adjustable Struts and Shocks and Eibach Springs.Interior is all there with no rips or tears but could use a good cleaning and maybe new carpet.Car will need to be towed.Will run with new starter and possibly a new solenoid.

$995.00/FIRM

408-420-3003

[ November 06, 2006, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I am trying to get out of the foxbody game but for 1k cant beat that. Can you send me some pics? Or post them here? If push comes to shove can the starter be installed on premises?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Man I am trying to get out of the foxbody game but for 1k cant beat that. Can you send me some pics? Or post them here? If push comes to shove can the starter be installed on premises?

Ill try and get pics but as of now I dont have any.And unfortunatly where the car is parked,repairs cannot be done.
93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this the same mustang that was on Craigslist for around $400???
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 93grbrGT:
Is this the same mustang that was on Craigslist for around $400???

Not sure.Im Posting it for a freind who has to move it from his apartment.

[ November 06, 2006, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

bump
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any pics have trailor can pick up

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
any pics have trailor can pick up

Ill try and take some with the camera phone this afternoon and shoot them over.Pm me your number

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com