Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!! (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: N8Y8 ~ CONTACT ME !!!!
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow this sounds like a cat chasing his tail. [Roll Eyes] From 8:00AM- 5:00PM cant seem to get $100 together to pay a man in the s ame small city. [BS flag]

[ October 22, 2006, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: BlowN67 ]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
wow this sounds like a cat chasing his tail. [Roll Eyes] From 8:00AM- 5:00PM cant seem to get $100 together to pay a man in the s ame small city. [BS flag]

big ballers are broke bro they dont have a 100 dollars take higher action
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Look for it in a few. Confusion over.

Excuse me but would that be...........
a "few" minutes ?
A "few" hours ?
A "few" days ?
a "few" weeks ?
A "few" months ?
A "few" years" ?
A "few" decades ?
A "few" centuries ?

Because I have yet to see payment and am even more confused as hell [Confused]

Would love to take this to Judge Judy, but SJ small claims will work as I have all the documentation I need.
Confusion over

[ October 23, 2006, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Musttanguy ]

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW. RED FLAG! Note to self:

NEVER do business with N8Y8. Busy or not, this should of been handled along time ago! Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY can make a little time to settle debts, disputes, and basically just make things right. That was obviously not the case here, as you can see. Several months later and still no resolution. IMHO you are due more than what he owes you for time wasted and time lost. Sorry to here about this. Sucks to see that some people can't keep up their side of the deal/bargain, especially when its at the expense of the other party. I say take legal action,.....you've come to the end of the road. [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok for one, I dont have his paypal info on hand. And you didnt provide a phone number to me in the pm. So which ever happens first. I get Nates paypal info or you give me the contact info directly. Neither has happened yet. I never used paypal so I dont know how.

edit

nm, Nate called right as I sent this. Money sent. Again, this is my fault and not so much Nates. And blown67 I have actually took my brother to your house to buy parts before and it went off without a hitch. So not sure why all the bandwagon riders. But this is the nature of the internet I guess. And Tim (Nate told me your name). I told you I didnt have access to his vmail and requested contact info. I could have delivered the money yesterday in person.

[ October 23, 2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: 5.toes ]

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Norris Cooper copy cat!!! [Eek!]

Tim will know what I'm talking about. [Big Grin]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to let everyone know I received a payment from someone (I assume it was his wifes PayPal account) this evening.

For the life of me I don't know why he will not/would not contact me.
S T R A N G E [Confused]

I would also like to say thanks to those that publically offered their support in collecting this long over due dept.
No good dead goes unrewarded, if I can be of help with any parts "YOU" need please feel free to contact me (no relatives) ANYTIME.

Sal, that one had me laughing .......
I know all too well

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Believe me, the folks here have no effect on the debt being paid. It was paid because it was owed and it was the right thing to do. I nor my brother intended it to get this bad. And as I said it was more my fault than his. And judging by the so few bandwagon riders to pop in I would assume that most people know that my brother is good dude. And yes that was my brothers wifes account. And what does that matter? In any event, thanks to the folks who read this and kept going and to those that vouched for my bro. I have been with my brother on several of his parts run and been around when he fronted parts to people that had cars stolen, wanted to pay later and just gave the parts away because he is cool like that. So out of 100 or more transactions one went bad. Not a bad ratio.

So Tim my brother said he will talk with you when he gets back in town.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good read
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe N8 can pay lee if he hasn't already if he ant "so busy" [BS flag]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no matter how hard you try to make me look bad it won't happen. the difference between you ad I is when I am wrong I acknowledge t and make it right. which is why tim and I arecool to this very day. you should analyze this thread and apply it to yourself. and it aint no secret my brother lives in your neck of the woods. which is why I said guard your tongue. he is a lot less diplomttic than I.
[patriot]

oh and if I do not correct something. then I am not wrong [Big Grin]

also since you are into searching. you can also dig up my public apology to Tim.

[ July 05, 2010, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
no matter how hard you try to make me look bad it won't happen. the difference between you ad I is when I am wrong I acknowledge t and make it right. which is why tim and I arecool to this very day. you should analyze this thread and apply it to yourself. and it aint no secret my brother lives in your neck of the woods. which is why I said guard your tongue. he is a lot less diplomttic than I.
[patriot]
man i got no issues w/ya nate, but why all this my brother is tough and this and that, when i was was younger i got down where i got mad. no talking about it b.s, let shit die down we got more to live for than some dumb transactions gone wrong, and some lost money. it suck for someone to get hurt/go to jail over this ya know?

also since you are into searching. you can also dig up my public apology to Tim.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[patriot]
man i got no issues w/ya nate, but why all this my brother is tough and this and that, when i was was younger i got down where i got mad. no talking about it b.s, let shit die down we got more to live for than some dumb transactions gone wrong, and some lost money. it suck for someone to get hurt/go to jail over this ya know?

lol...your reply is in the middle of the quote, I had to pick it out. Actually you guys are reading into it wrong. I have been let it go. This fella is the one trying to throw shade on me. Your reply should be directed at him not me. And as for my brother, sh*t I am actually helping him avoid getting beat up. I have already talked my brother out of it several times. And I assured him Dave is not worth it. But he and Dave had a back and forth on some post and I just was letting Dave know to let that one go. Which prompted him to look up my bros screen name I guess and pulled this thread up. Dave is a coward. Cowards are the worst type of people to cross paths with. Plus I know way too much about Dave. WAAAAAY too much. As for me going to jail, wont happen. I came to conclusion long ago, that ass whoopin or not he will be him. I am content with the 2 jobs that were missed by my recommendation and the 3 people that I diverted from going to him for automotive work.

[patriot]

And for the record I am tougher than my brother....lol. But I bet that bastard will say diff.

[ July 05, 2010, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Don't know why this got drug up after all these years......
For the record this was handled and we are indeed cool,
I have no problems with him at all and available to help should he need anything.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess you were lucky to get paid, I wasnt.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I guess you were lucky to get paid, I wasnt.

You know what Lee, you got my number call me. I was gonna go the cool route and lay down, even though you did tell me from your own mouth that Dave was your employee and you would take responsibility had shit went bad. Because as I stated he was coming in on your word. I even was gonna lay down when you went behind my back and told Don some bullshit, in which he came to me and apologized acknowledging you told him some bullshit. But here is where I draw the line. You are consistently going around telling people what you think they want to hear. Sprinkling your version of the truth through out. As far as I am concerned if you dont want to come and speak to me as a man about any grievance you have, then fuck it. That money stays in my pocket. And I dont give a fuck who says what. And how you gonna go tell people I am not easy to deal with? Man please. You got my number and for that matter my address. I am done with this petty ass shit. You can either talk to me as a man should and as I have done with you from the gate or let this shit die. Its on you.

PM me if you need my number again.

[ July 07, 2010, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

And to further drive this shit home how full of shit you have been with others here is a PM string after you went on to tell a respected member here your bullshit ass version of the truth.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219 Ford Icon 1 posted March 22, 2010 10:19 AM Profile for hidnn.o.s. Email hidnn.o.s. Nate, do I feel like an idiot now? A little, yes. I feel like Lee may have told me some twisted information which had some facts withheld for his bennefit/story.

I've never met FH, but used to talk with Lee and met up quite a bit.

When I FIRST put my .02 in your FH original thread Lee sent me a pm asking to call him. I called him and he said you were now not paying for the tow work and wanted him to assume liability to tow two more vehicles. Plain and simple. I went fishing for you to say he was good, absolved from all liability, then pounced asking why you were not paying for tow work.

I feel like Lee should have told me to stop, some of the facts he gave me are twisted, or came in and apologized for what was stated by himself.

I assumed, and was told/assured, Lee and FH are friends and that he did nothing more than suggest FH to work on your car. Had you been in Lee's shoes and towed a car for another member, only to have that member fuck out of the money you earned because he was wronged by someone else, I'd be stating you should have been paid and would have tried to expose him for fucking you for others to see and decide on whether to do business with etc.

My Reply

N8
¯
Member # 6048 Ford Icon 1 posted March 22, 2010 10:35 AM Profile for N8 Email N8 Right on man, I appreciate the apology and it is accepted. My momma always told me "the truth can only be told one way". As bad as mine sounded it was the truth and I stuck with it. Lee made some assupmtions about me that led to him not wanting to make waves. And I assumed what I requested was ok. That is the only grey area. Everything and I mean everything else I said was true. I am very attentive when people speak to me. So I know I wasnt hearing wrong. The reason I pursued this so vigorously is because I do not ever want the word "theif" and my name used in the same sentence. And no BS, Lee never called me a first time.

His Reply

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219 Ford Icon 1 posted March 22, 2010 10:38 AM Profile for hidnn.o.s. Email hidnn.o.s. I want you to know I would have been in the EXACT same stance had you been in Lee's shoes and seemingly been so obviously owed money to for work.

I wouldn't have sent my number with the last PM if everything I've said was believed be 100% the truth and factual.

I do apoligize and hope you see how things looked from my angle regarding a friend.

So as it stands here, you guys beloved Lee is capable of the same snake shit that any member is capable of. Lee this is the shit I was willing to just hold my tongue on and let go. But I have other members that have told me shit that is but fragments of the truth.

My words stay tried and true and my story does not waver. Out of respect for your position here I was going to take the high route. But you further disrespect me with how you address the situation to others. Well I cannot take it anymore. Holla at me if you wanna talk it outand air it out.

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com