Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2015 nor cal Svtoa cruise to knott's - fabulous fords forever

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2015 nor cal Svtoa cruise to knott's - fabulous fords forever
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's that time of year again guys let's get a big turn out and make this huge. Times and meet spots will be posted soon so we all know the plan and the times.

We really need to stick to the times so we don't get stuck in any or not much of the LA traffic because with a huge group that can be a huge buzz kill lol when we've stuck to schedule we have gotten down there with the couple
Stops for Gas and bathroom breaks we've skipped traffic and gotten down there as early as noon give or take an hr.
I'll be posting all the times soon and as I get more info from the different groups joining up together and where they're meet spots are . then all the spots and times will all be posted so we can all meet up and invade SoCal Together .
Here's to another great trip to knot's

Remember this is a trip with people bringing their families so let's keep the crazy activity away from this drive to one keep it safe and secondly keep any un wanted attention away from us.
[patriot] [burnout]

[ 2015-02-27, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went last year with u guys. Most definitely going this year again. Keep us updated. Getting my termi ready for this years trip.
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on bro I'll be bringing my 428r Roush this yr. it should be awesome getting all the groups together

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

I'll try and have the times and spots up by the end of the week.
I'd also like to start a list of who's in so we can get an idea of how many cars are going and if we fit at the stopping points with how ever many cars we will have with us

[ 2015-03-08, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com