Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 50REASONS 3rd Annual Show and Cruise October 12 2013 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 50REASONS 3rd Annual Show and Cruise October 12 2013
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, id come and support you if i wasnt so busy with the race but ill see ya at the track that evening. [Smile]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fam and I will be there for sure,pops stole 3 trophies at the sac raceway show [Wink] also bringing uncles cobra out on slicks,goin for 10s [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Man, id come and support you if i wasnt so busy with the race but ill see ya at the track that evening. [Smile]

Yeah we will be there to support!

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
The fam and I will be there for sure,pops stole 3 trophies at the sac raceway show [Wink] also bringing uncles cobra out on slicks,goin for 10s [burnout]

Be good to see you and uncle again. We are raffling off a couple tech cards better get on it lol

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tech cards in the raffle huh that's a good idea!

Post 5k [dance]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Does the $30 to show your car count towards the cruise to the track? Or is that another seperate $30? Sorry confused for some reason lol

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Newest shop added to our list of sponsors. Really great bunch of guys that really know what they are doing! Rolling Audio !!!!!  -

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Does the $30 to show your car count towards the cruise to the track? Or is that another seperate $30? Sorry confused for some reason lol

5 to get in the park and 25 to register for all including cruise

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

I told you guys they just keep coming
Sacramento Raceway has donated a set of tech cards for the raffle!!! They are the best!
 -

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

SURF CITY GARAGE HAS JUST BEEN ADDED TO OUR LIST OF WONDERFUL SPONSORS
[IMG]http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t531/50reasonscarclub/null_zps68c4c8c8.jpg

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang i was thinking this was oct 19th cause the possiblity of me going came up again.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Dang i was thinking this was oct 19th cause the possiblity of me going came up again.

Dana stop playing and get your car out there

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:

LOl i am not playing, my days off right now are tuesdays and wednesdays. Once fire season is called i go to Fridays and Saturdays for a bit and then Saturdays and Sundays all winter. This rain might help but i still need one more assignment.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll see y'all out at sacracway [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
jessdawg5.0
¯
Member # 12815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessdawg5.0  Ford pictures for jessdawg5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam this would be an awseome first run in my 88 hopein i can get my tags by then i cant wait to get out there and start meetin people and enjoying the runs
Posts: 64 | From: el sobrante ca | Registered: Apr 2013  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:

LOl i am not playing, my days off right now are tuesdays and wednesdays. Once fire season is called i go to Fridays and Saturdays for a bit and then Saturdays and Sundays all winter. This rain might help but i still need one more assignment.
weaksauce.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

eldog68
¯
Member # 12928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eldog68  Ford pictures for eldog68    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't really know any of you guys but im trying to make it. getting car back from paint this weekend. hopefull I can get it together in time.
Posts: 263 | From: el Dorado hills | Registered: May 2013  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by eldog68:
Don't really know any of you guys but im trying to make it. getting car back from paint this weekend. hopefull I can get it together in time.

We'll come on out and meet a bunch of great people and see some of the areas best cars, don't be shy lol

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by jessdawg5.0:
Dam this would be an awseome first run in my 88 hopein i can get my tags by then i cant wait to get out there and start meetin people and enjoying the runs

Get those tags and come on out great break in run see you there

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will also be raffling off a 70mm turbo don't miss this show!
 -

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
jessdawg5.0
¯
Member # 12815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessdawg5.0  Ford pictures for jessdawg5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang im getting excited I got a appointment at dmv for the 11th hope they will give me a temp tag for the 12th if not looks like I will be cruzin up in the minivan. definetly need some break in miles on my car its only got 10 miles on it from test driving around the block so this would be awseome
Posts: 64 | From: el sobrante ca | Registered: Apr 2013  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I am on fire assignment in SoCal and if we stay here 14 days I will have the 12th off! If they started our times last Thursday.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
I am on fire assignment in SoCal and if we stay here 14 days I will have the 12th off! If they started our times last Thursday.

That's cool Dana

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

quote:
Originally posted by jessdawg5.0:
dang im getting excited I got a appointment at dmv for the 11th hope they will give me a temp tag for the 12th if not looks like I will be cruzin up in the minivan. definetly need some break in miles on my car its only got 10 miles on it from test driving around the block so this would be awseome

It's going to be a great show and will be good to see you

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com