Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Knott's show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Knott's show
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So i'm driving out the 67 to the show and was wondering who is all coming down? any meet-ups happening saturday night or sunday after the show? post up your cars so we can come by and say whats up!
-drew

-

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we do a cruise down the coast on sat afternoon and a bunch of us will be hitting the clubs in Hollywood sat and bars at Huntington beach Friday night if your interested

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
we do a cruise down the coast on sat afternoon and a bunch of us will be hitting the clubs in Hollywood sat and bars at Huntington beach Friday night if your interested

nice! the wife and i are going to HB for dinner I think. let me know where you guys are planning on going and we'll see what we can do. as for saturday we're going to Disneyland so that won't work.
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:

nice! the wife and i are going to HB for dinner I think. let me know where you guys are planning on going and we'll see what we can do. as for saturday we're going to Disneyland so that won't work.
right on will do. sick a bunch of us going to Disneyland Monday with our girls

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:

right on will do. sick a bunch of us going to Disneyland Monday with our girls
ha i think thats a pre requisite for going down there!
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Haha most def

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should be a fun time

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

QuarterHorse'93'
¯
Member # 11882

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuarterHorse'93'  Ford pictures for QuarterHorse'93'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do you have the info for the PCH cruise? Meet time and place? I may have to leave the Fam at the park for this one. I missed it last year.

--------------------
Facebook.com/bayareamustangassociation
BayAreaMustangAssociation.com -BAMA
Mustang Club of America-MCA
65 Coupe-QuarterHorse
04 Azure Blue Mach1

Posts: 167 | From: 510-East Bay | Registered: Apr 2012  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com