Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CAFORDS car show pictures. July 21st, 2012 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CAFORDS car show pictures. July 21st, 2012
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me mario and neight all at itzstocks car and then me and mario cruisin down hill white and red coupes

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91_bimini_coupe:
 -

Any more of this car?
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
me mario and neight all at itzstocks car and then me and mario cruisin down hill white and red coupes

so who all is in the pic?

On the right is me lookin goofy. Than King Tut next to me than who?
Dirty Sally with the beer?
Neight in the black
Who else is in the pic?

[ July 25, 2012, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buff McGee on the left is LXJames

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SIck pics [worship] my wip was included too [Smile] i think i met you @ the lakeherman Rd meet but i forgot your name bro.... [Frown]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha i got pics of my V6 in there [Wink]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1quick302
¯
Member # 10887

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1quick302  Ford pictures for 1quick302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
James I just went back up to the top and noticed both our cars side by side. Pretty sick pics.

-

My car acquired the nick name of the "little brother" thanks to itzstocks beast.

-

-

[ July 26, 2012, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: 1quick302 ]

--------------------
92' white GT "stock"
89' red devil coupe AKA 1quick302

1quick302
¯
Member # 10887

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1quick302  Ford pictures for 1quick302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

so who all is in the pic?

On the right is me lookin goofy. Than King Tut next to me than who?
Dirty Sally with the beer?
Neight in the black
Who else is in the pic?

Then you got the tall black guy aka 1quick302
Then lxjames to the right of me, or to the left of me looking at the picture.

--------------------
92' white GT "stock"
89' red devil coupe AKA 1quick302

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
Originally posted by 1quick302:

My car acquired the nick name of the "little brother" thanks to itzstocks beast.

-

-

Thats funny lol. I kinda thought it looked like mine when I saw it too.
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

Any more of this car?
This nice notch this the one with 10 sec time slips [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

91_Bimini_Coupe
¯
Member # 11641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91_Bimini_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91_Bimini_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vallejo707:
SIck pics [worship] my wip was included too [Smile] i think i met you @ the lakeherman Rd meet but i forgot your name bro.... [Frown]

yeah i was the one in the blue coupe.. names luke. nice meeting you and everyone else too bro.
91_Bimini_Coupe
¯
Member # 11641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91_Bimini_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91_Bimini_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
 -

Any more of this car?
this is the only other one that i have, wish i could have gotten more...

-

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha nor cal muscle in there!!! Love it thx for the pics

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
Originally posted by 18x10roushes:
quote:
quote:
 -

Any more of this car?
This nice notch this the one with 10 sec time slips [patriot]
Yea Its been bottom 10's already. Should see 9.8x-9.9x when its dialed in all motor.

[ July 26, 2012, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

4eye5.0_sos
¯
Member # 11303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4eye5.0_sos  Ford pictures for 4eye5.0_sos    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's the guys with half his shirt lifted? And no pictures of the 86 red with the white top?
85notch fo-eye
¯
Member # 10637

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85notch fo-eye  Ford pictures for 85notch fo-eye    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4eye5.0_sos:
Who's the guys with half his shirt lifted? And no pictures of the 86 red with the white top?

that be me haha [patriot] man it was super hot that i had to lift my shirt bro black and sun dont go haha and yea that red with the white top with the sve 10th anni wheels looked nice wha about that yellow coupe with the 10th anni's haha
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanted to see if the other 4 eyes wanted to run down the 1320 against my hatch.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

4eye5.0_sos
¯
Member # 11303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4eye5.0_sos  Ford pictures for 4eye5.0_sos    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right on bro yea I was talking to you about your wheel fit, and neight I heard your car runs 13s before you ran , lol my car is bone stock lol [Eek!]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by 4eye5.0_sos:
Right on bro yea I was talking to you about your wheel fit, and neight I heard your car runs 13s before you ran , lol my car is bone stock lol [Eek!]

Mines all stock too except for longtubes N o/r x-pipe

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

85notch fo-eye
¯
Member # 10637

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85notch fo-eye  Ford pictures for 85notch fo-eye    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea ryte on bro i figured it was u once u said the red four eye with the white top it was nice too meet u bro and Neight i didnt get to meet u but i was gonna run but im missing the over flow tank so wouldnt pass inspection but next time im down [patriot]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by 85notch fo-eye:
yea ryte on bro i figured it was u once u said the red four eye with the white top it was nice too meet u bro and Neight i didnt get to meet u but i was gonna run but im missing the over flow tank so wouldnt pass inspection but next time im down [patriot]

They didn't even inspect they just wrote on my window N let me go. Last time I didn't have no overflow or battery hold down N still passed. You could've also just used a water bottle as a overflow it still works as long as you don't spill on the track.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

85notch fo-eye
¯
Member # 10637

foreal damn if i would have known i would have raced i figured since evrytime i go with my cuzn his gets inpected all the time but yea hopefully next time ill run em see what it hits
4eye5.0_sos
¯
Member # 11303

Neight you still running on flat head pistons?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Nope I got a block out of '95

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com