Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » It's crackin out here in sac (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's crackin out here in sac
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
I dont know what you guys look like. Haha. Who was the guy askin me to guess his screen name?

u car is bad ass.. nice ride

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was the dude with the Savage Habits shirt with the black N white Giants hat. I was the one giving you shit for ur motor.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I was the dude with the Savage Habits shirt with the black N white Giants hat. I was the one giving you shit for ur motor.

Should have said who you were. Cant remember now.

I was expecting this

-

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Should have said who you were. Cant remember now.

I was expecting this

-

he actually was dressed like that when I met him...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
I dont know what you guys look like. Haha. Who was the guy askin me to guess his screen name?

u car is bad ass.. nice ride
Thanks man.
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:

Was that your turbo car in the AED area?
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smh

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

Revved up
¯
Member # 11321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revved up  Ford pictures for Revved up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
Although it was hotter than hell, today was fun. Hope y'all enjoyed the beats! I tried to keep everyone happy by spinnin a little bit of everything from classic rock, soul, old school, reggae, to hip hop!!!

Dustin, you killed it today...the variety was great...

And yeah I'm burnt..literally..and tired....thanks to everyone..

Lol you were burnt as shit..... But on a positive note you looked cuter and cuter every time i saw you.... I think that heat was melting away the weight.

[ July 22, 2012, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Revved up ]

--------------------
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyixgrPn4g1qc1ac7o1_500.gif

Posts: 275 | From: Fairfield, Ca | Registered: Sep 2011  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Next show I propose everyone wear a "hello my screenname is" tag!
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Itzstock that's was me hahaha neight was standing right to me.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Was that your turbo car in the AED area?
yes..yes it was

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I parked my vert in front of your clubs canopy I think

[ July 22, 2012, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was definitely a good time. Putting faces to names is always cool. I won't remember half of yall the next time, though. lol.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

Yeah I was sitting there when y'all got there

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Does all those flyer on your vert make it faster?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:

Does all those flyer on your vert make it faster?
Was that you??? lol

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Yea that was me? You didn't seem so happy I said that. I was like neight watch this ima go talk to this motherfucker. You were like yea grab one hahhaa

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I was sitting there when y'all got there
Should of came over and said sup lol even though it was hotter then hell ,Jesus it was hot!!

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

I wouldve but It was too damn hot to get my ass up

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
I wouldve but It was too damn hot to get my ass up

Yea don't blame you for that lol

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
Yea that was me? You didn't seem so happy I said that. I was like neight watch this ima go talk to this motherfucker. You were like yea grab one hahhaa

Yea when you asked me that I was like wtf oh well it was too hot to see if you were just fucking with me so I just said grab one

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com