Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » It's crackin out here in sac (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's crackin out here in sac
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ohhh there we go, a little love from sac.....hows the heat, suisuns like 96+/- gotta be triple digits out there? anybody bring shade tents...... you guys shoulda busted out with one of them jump houses u hook a hose to and....no wait to much of a sausage fest! [Eek!] just be hot, and send more picks n updates! [worship]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car said it was 101 when Ieft. Great showing, and good times today. [patriot]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya my 68 has no ac it feels like 130  -

[ July 21, 2012, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit its been a while , your no longer white and striped huh? dope red though!! [patriot]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a big cannopy out there ... It was a good amount of cars out there ... I was exhausted I got out to sac to early

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's almost too damn HOT though

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
Ya my 68 has no ac it feels like 130  -

68 Dustin your car was looking super clean! I forgot u repainted it until u mentioned it, I was looking at it before we chatted & didn't realize it was the same car!!! Looks BADASS bro!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Although it was hotter than hell, today was fun. Hope y'all enjoyed the beats! I tried to keep everyone happy by spinnin a little bit of everything from classic rock, soul, old school, reggae, to hip hop!!!

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Thanks, beats were cool today nice varity

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
Although it was hotter than hell, today was fun. Hope y'all enjoyed the beats! I tried to keep everyone happy by spinnin a little bit of everything from classic rock, soul, old school, reggae, to hip hop!!!

Dustin, you killed it today...the variety was great...

And yeah I'm burnt..literally..and tired....thanks to everyone..

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Thanks, beats were cool today nice varity

Thanks bro... Although I wanted t spin more newer Hip Hop, I needed to keep the variety, plus couldn't play anything with curse words...

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:

Dustin, you killed it today...the variety was great...

And yeah I'm burnt..literally..and tired....thanks to everyone..

Thanks Jason! It was fun... Thanks to all you guys for organizing it all.

--------------------

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Epik....damn good job bro! Music was perfect. Finally met Epik and thanked him in person

Met a few of you for the first time as well.

Thanks to the event organizers and those who showed up despite the heat! [burnout]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Epik....damn good job bro! Music was perfect. Finally met Epik and thanked him in person

Met a few of you for the first time as well.

Thanks to the event organizers and those who showed up despite the heat! [burnout]

Thanks a lot bro, I appreciate that thank you for sure!!!. Glad you liked it! It was good to meet you today!

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

how did the grudge races turn out? i ran out of beer and the heat kicked my ass lol.. took off around 6

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
how did the grudge races turn out? i ran out of beer and the heat kicked my ass lol.. took off around 6

I missed em as well, took off around 7-1sh

--------------------

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Grudge races were fun but way too much down time due to track clean up.

It was nice seeing the coupe again Dustin! Let me know when youre ready to part with it lol

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:
quote:

Grudge races were fun but way too much down time due to track clean up.

It was nice seeing the coupe again Dustin! Let me know when youre ready to part with it lol

Hahaha... Sorry bro, not anytime soon... Good to see you though & the Bimmer is lookin TITS!!!!

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup good tunes Dustin ,and great turn out despite the heat, grudge was awesome, seen some fast cars and a narley crash! And damn your coupes light my vert needs to lose some weight lol

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup good day yesterday met a few of u fuckers, i was looking for a few more of u but i didnt have a clue on what u looked like. Grudge started a lil later than it was suppose to but I ran neck N neck with a '03 cobra lol
Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Yup good day yesterday met a few of u fuckers, i was looking for a few more of u but i didnt have a clue on what u looked like. Grudge started a lil later than it was suppose to but I ran neck N neck with a '03 cobra lol

I heard you were there but couldn't find your car. Was gonna call you out! lol.

How did ya do? what ya run?

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao don't you remember someone coming up N saying "wtf kinda shit is this? A fucken chevy in a ford!? Yeah that was me

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Itzstock me neight and meofit32 were all standing there when we met you

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know what you guys look like. Haha. Who was the guy askin me to guess his screen name?

[ July 22, 2012, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com