Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » please delete asap thanks mods (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: please delete asap thanks mods
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol here is the only pic I have from the show, my car is somewhere behind there! Seems like it must have turned SOME heads! Lol this was texted to me at the show!

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
We should be heading out of antelope about 10:30, frick hit me up, we should be about 6-8 cars deep

It was nice to see her out finally
Yes it was cool to see everything good with the fam and the car.

I did see that nice little whipple on there too. [Wink]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
We should be heading out of antelope about 10:30, frick hit me up, we should be about 6-8 cars deep

We gotta score to settle waldo.....where u an that gt with a whipple been [Confused] stiilll wwaaiittinngg [burnout]
I was at the show. Didn't see any of your crew! Cory said u guys didn't go! I still gotta get my tune done before I will run it though. Only Is running on a base tune right now, my motor was way to much to gamble with! I'm gonna call and make a appointment this week for tuning, think Shaun is a few weeks out though.
[Roll Eyes] lol i don't needa "crew" believe me only takes one rofl,I had work and we showed up to what really mattered an laid some numbers down at the track,u do kno sacramento raceway right??..lol stilll makin excuses while WERE OUT HERE [burnout]

Best of all of this is how much cory runs his mouth about you an you two become buds,you guys and all your faces are perfect for each other [Wink] hit me up when ur ready to settle up JULY'S score waldo..see u at the track!

[ October 16, 2012, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^keep this drama out of this thread ladies please^^^

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol where's the drama,some cafords shit talking about a OVER DUE drag race is drama [Confused] compared to the "cafords car show" thread I'd say were just peach... I'm all smiles an very mellow so mind ur own bud [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lol here is the only pic I have from the show, my car is somewhere behind there! Seems like it must have turned SOME heads! Lol this was texted to me at the show!

it was turning heads cause you didn't park next to Matt and myself..lol... [patriot]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We gotta score to settle waldo.....where u an that gt with a whipple been [Confused] stiilll wwaaiittinngg [burnout]
I was at the show. Didn't see any of your crew! Cory said u guys didn't go! I still gotta get my tune done before I will run it though. Only Is running on a base tune right now, my motor was way to much to gamble with! I'm gonna call and make a appointment this week for tuning, think Shaun is a few weeks out though.
[Roll Eyes] lol i don't needa "crew" believe me only takes one rofl,I had work and we showed up to what really mattered an laid some numbers down at the track,u do kno sacramento raceway right??..lol stilll makin excuses while WERE OUT HERE [burnout]

Best of all of this is how much cory runs his mouth about you an you two become buds,you guys and all your faces are perfect for each other [Wink] hit me up when ur ready to settle up JULY'S score waldo..see u at the track!

Looking at someones car at a carshow makes them best buds?? Brandon if you have some sort of issue with me call me!! Otherwize keep my name out your mouth and out of your forumn drama!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW03SvT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Looking at someones car at a carshow makes them best buds?? Brandon if you have some sort of issue with me call me!! Otherwize keep my name out your mouth and out of your forumn drama!!
Taste off your own medicine huh..cause u got room to talk right Mr.Facebook [Roll Eyes] GTFOH with that shit u got some nerve trying to act like I'm drama and ur free of it,difference is this won't be deleted like ur fuckn post in response to my girl's the other day when u again ran your mouth..I speak how shit really is and if u wanna hear it over the phone ill be glad to tell ya

[ October 16, 2012, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Taste off your own medicine huh..cause u got room to talk right Mr.Facebook [Roll Eyes] GTFOH with that shit u got some nerve trying to act like I'm drama and ur free of it,difference is this won't be deleted like ur fuckn post in response to my girl's the other day when u again ran your mouth..I speak how shit really is and if u wanna hear it over the phone ill be glad to tell ya
Brandon there is a better chance of me finsh my truck an making a pass in it before casey makes a pass in his savagele title gt
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Brandon there is a better chance of me finsh my truck an making a pass in it before casey makes a pass in his savagele title gt
Lol I'm far from ever being concerned with that turd running any good numbers anywhere,we can start by comparing dyno #s after he gets a tune an compare what a baby blower an 100k miles does against a big blower freshened up one [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] lol i don't needa "crew" believe me only takes one rofl,I had work and we showed up to what really mattered an laid some numbers down at the track,u do kno sacramento raceway right??..lol stilll makin excuses while WERE OUT HERE [burnout] y

Lol I'm far from ever being concerned with that turd running any good numbers anywhere,we can start by comparing dyno #s after he gets a tune an compare what a baby blower an 100k miles does against a big blower freshened up one [Wink]
Casey built the motor you may want to watch out for parts falling off
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Shit if it wasn't for the snout an pulley on the blower he probably woulda installed it BACKWARDS [Big Grin]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

^^^ true on that^^^
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please keep drama off our thread.
Thanks

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Thanks

This how men who race talk to each other its called stirring the pot
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Thanks

Get over it [Roll Eyes] shows over,has no affect on "50Reasons" or the show that's already past,not gonna hide my o2's for anyone,shit needs to be said an this just so happened to be the thread it got said in,didn't intend to thread jack but crying about it like it hurts your crews rep is just funny,start another thread with pics about this weekend if its that big of a deal

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Thanks

Get over it [Roll Eyes] shows over,has no affect on "50Reasons" or the show that's already past,not gonna hide my o2's for anyone,shit needs to be said an this just so happened to be the thread it got said in,didn't intend to thread jack but crying about it like it hurts your crews rep is just funny,start another thread with pics about this weekend if its that big of a deal
Then do so. Thanks
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Thanks

That's a bit out of line, my man. Your beef has nothing to do with our club or name, but people that want to read about the show want to come here and do so. There are two whole sub forums about racing...take it there. Appreciated.

[ October 16, 2012, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: jaehow23 ]

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

And here comes the 50reasons team to save the day!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And here comes the 50reasons team to save the day!

Just show some respect. That's all I'm asking.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to 50 reasons for immature people who like to start drama coming on the thread to ruin it! Tht was never my intent and why I didn't talk any shit to begin with! There is a time and place for that and it's not on this thread!

Great show by the way! Nice turnout and NO drama at the show! That's always nice, few tickets before the show it looks like! That sucks, just part of owning a modified car though! Post pics of the show! Wanna see some

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:

it was turning heads cause you didn't park next to Matt and myself..lol... [patriot]
Lol calm down rocker TAP! Ur car is fast, we are talking about a CAR SHOW! U can't compete in that category! Lol

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where is the pics?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:

Lol calm down rocker TAP! Ur car is fast, we are talking about a CAR SHOW! U can't compete in that category! Lol
rocker tap now that's funny ..especially coming from smokey, no tune, barely running, ass juice....

are you kidding me about the car show thing? park your blurple Gt next to mine and you'll see what the crowd likes more...especially when they compare paint jobs...my car looks like a mirror...your car looks like a mirror that someone spilled vaseline on...

you lose there too Casey...power and looks...sucks doesn't it?

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

soooo to stay on topic:

here's a rolling photo from the car show....

-

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com