Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pleasanton Automall/umigo car show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pleasanton Automall/umigo car show
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were having another carshow this year but it's being held at umigo go carts in livermore.

-

Hey Everyone,

I like thank those who attended last year and in 2009. For without your support this year probably wouldn't happen.

The date has been set for our 3rd Annual Custom Car Show, while I am waiting for more details to come in to post up here is the skinny:

Date: Sunday, October 2nd. 10 - 4 pm

Where: Umigo Indoor Kart Racing @ 6538 Patterson Pass Road, Suite A, Livermore,CA 94550 UMIGO

Who/What: As always, this will be a FREE charitable event supporting the Taylor Family Foundation and Coins for Campers. Check them out at http://ttff.org

Teams such as ProjectRide.net, High Octane Tuners, and MOCC will be there to support our fund raising efforts by bringing out some sweet rides! If you have a team showing, let me know so I can put the word out there for you too!

We are expecting vendors such as AutoSport209, 12v Spotlight, and others not yet announced. Support from our dealership vendors such as Diablo Dents, Finishing Edge, B&S Hacienda Auto Body, Advance Interior Restoration, and even factory support from Lexus will be on hand to make sure there will be some great raffle prizes.

Food Trucks will on hand plus Dryers ice cream to top it off. We may have a funnel cake vendor again too!

We will be using both the left and right side of UMIGO's building, plus the roll up doors to the track will be wide open to allow the action to flow from both sides!

We should have either two DJs or one DJ and a live band! We will have trophies as well! Categories will be expanded this year.

As of right now, we have space for about 200 cars. Remember, we aren't looking just for fully built cars, but mildly modded ones are welcome too. Parking will be close and easy. Motorcycles are welcome to come and show too!

Let me know what you guys think, but go ahead and shoot me a PM of who is pretty firm on showing this year. I will be updating details as I get them.

Adam Toy
Social Media Coordinator
Pleasanton Automall
4345 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-251-7168 direct
Adam.Toy@HendrickAuto.com

[ September 25, 2011, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: 89Rodknocker ]

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Frank Riley
¯
Member # 10523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Riley  Ford pictures for Frank Riley    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this show an indoor show? Like inside the mall? What are the car classes and what kinds of awards?

--------------------
WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like to personally thank everyone who pre-registered to show off your cars at our 3rd Annual Custom Car Show on this coming Sunday, October 2nd.

With over 150 pre-registered cars, we have approaching the capacity for UMIGO Racing's parking lot without over crowding the event for both show cars, their owners, and vendors.

We have received either by email or in person with some, your request to register.

If you have not received a confirmation, it was either an email address was NOT provided at registration or the email provided was not valid or your registration was Spam blocked.

By not receiving a confirmation, you run the risk of not having a spot for your car, as I can only count those we were able to contact. I have to make sure everyone who said they will show their car will actually do so mainly because we have limited space and since we are supporting a local charity for kids, I don't want a valuable spot going to waste.

Hope everyone understands that we don't wish to turn anyone away, but we don't want to run out of room either.

If you feel this is in error, please contact me directly but with a good email address please.

Adam Toy
Social Media Coordinator
Pleasanton Automall
925-251-7168 direct
adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

A little bit about the show again:

Its this Sunday, October 2nd at Umigo Racing. 6538 Patterson Pass Road, Livermore, CA

10am - 4pm

Vendor Roll-in starts at 8am
Team Roll-in starts at 9am
All other Roll-in starts @ 9:30am

We are fund raising for local charity Coins for Campers (http://www.ttff.org) - 100% off raffle sales benefits the charity.
Each raffle ticket only costs $1.00 each. You can purchase as many as you want and pick the prize you want the most! There will be a bucket at each vendor booth, so make sure to stop by and check them out!

Sponsors and raffle prizes donated by: (prize donations will be announce on Thursday final follow up email)

Autosport209
Detail Addict
D&M Auto Salon
Datsun 510 Parts Outlet
CSF Distributing
Bay Street Motorsports
Z Car Garage
NorCal Autostylz
Fast Pace Racing
B&S Hacienda Auto Body
Diablo Dents
Finishing Edge
Advanced Interior Restoration Services
LM Car Touch Up
Sears Point/Mazda Raceway
Round Table Pizza, Pleasanton

Food and Drinks by:

Red Bull Energy
Loomp-Yah!
Endless Summer Sweets Funnel Cakes (yes, the same one at the fairs)
2 x Food Trucks

Modeling agencies:

GM Girlz
PhatEphex
Efonhenge Productions/ Alltimegirls
Autosport209
Trinity Dang

HOT!!!! Don't forget to support your favorite model for the Fastest Model Race Off at 2:15pm! If you pick the 1st place winning model, you will receive 2 x the raffle tickets!

Music by both a DJ and a Live band:

DJ Place
Live Band - TBA

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Trophies will be awarded for the following catagories:

Best Acura
Best Infiniti
Best Lexus
Best Import Engine Bay
Best Import Classic
Best Modified
Best Honda
Other Import
Best Euro Modified

Best Domestic Engine Bay
Best Domestic Classic
Best Domestic Modern
Other Domestic

Highest HP
Best Overall Stance
Best Audio
Best of Show
Best Custom Car Female Owned

1st Best Team Showing
2nd Best Team Showing
3rd Best Team Showing

1st Female Race Off
2nd Female Race Off
3rd Female Race Off

Most Potential
------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though we may maxed out to show off more cars, that doesn't mean you can't come down to join us that day! Come on down! There is plenty of off site parking nearby.

Look for one more update on Thursday and looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Adam Toy
Social Media Coordinator
Pleasanton Automall
925-251-7168 direct
adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com