Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac meet BBQ this sunday the 19th (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sac meet BBQ this sunday the 19th
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraQT:
Yep, my God Daughter's pink mustang is KILLIN everyones on here!!! * Thank you to her Auntie Nini (me)! I say we just call the award and give it to her right now!!! Lol.

SICK! Where'd you get that?!!? I have a rand new Barbie Escalade Power Wheel that my daughter will trade you [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Looks like this will be a big meet compared to last time lots of cars, so I guess I will clear out my San disk card ,so I can fill it with 2 gigs of video and pics . So You don't want to miss this one ! So bring your cars, your friends, family your dog bring them all, cuz this is one you don't want to miss,and I will also take a pic of each an everyones cars and will post them on cafords Monday ,and will take a poll of who you think is the best in show ! Lol can anyone beat steak Matt [Eek!] so wash your cars and have them ready for Sundays" Sac meet pot luck BBQ"!

i called matt and talked to him about it, he cant bring the FOX cause its getting a new tune right now so that leaves room for someone else to win!

hey daniel, what do i get when i win!!!!LOL

Lol a pat on the back lmfao I'll think of something nothing big so don't get excited

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think my brotha from another mother Big Tee is bringing the purple fox either so it's wide open [patriot]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You bay area guys need to bring your parts that you have for sale with you.
CobraQT
¯
Member # 9858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraQT  Ford pictures for CobraQT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraQT:
Yep, my God Daughter's pink mustang is KILLIN everyones on here!!! * Thank you to her Auntie Nini (me)! I say we just call the award and give it to her right now!!! Lol.

SICK! Where'd you get that?!!? I have a rand new Barbie Escalade Power Wheel that my daughter will trade you [Big Grin]
I got it at Walmart in Feb, it was one of the last pink ones they were selling ( that's what they were telling me)... I'm pretty sure she will not give up the mustang tho! Sorry.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Looks like this will be a big meet compared to last time lots of cars, so I guess I will clear out my San disk card ,so I can fill it with 2 gigs of video and pics . So You don't want to miss this one ! So bring your cars, your friends, family your dog bring them all, cuz this is one you don't want to miss,and I will also take a pic of each an everyones cars and will post them on cafords Monday ,and will take a poll of who you think is the best in show ! Lol can anyone beat steak Matt [Eek!] so wash your cars and have them ready for Sundays" Sac meet pot luck BBQ"!

i called matt and talked to him about it, he cant bring the FOX cause its getting a new tune right now so that leaves room for someone else to win!

Lol a pat on the back lmfao I'll think of something nothing big so don't get excited
maybe a cheeseburger and a corona....hahaha

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

03RedfireSVT
¯
Member # 10069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03RedfireSVT  Ford pictures for 03RedfireSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can only be out there later in the day, like around 5-5.30ish. What time is everyone planning on rolling out? Isn't it supposed to rain on Sunday?

[ September 17, 2010, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: 03RedfireSVT ]

--------------------
03 Redfire Cobra
AED Tuned
468rwhp/494rwtq

04 Buell XB12S

Posts: 205 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we will be out still, just roll out as soon as u can, we will wait for u!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't think my brotha from another mother Big Tee is bringing the purple fox either so it's wide open [patriot]

you never know bruh you never know

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yup this is true. The Fox is down right now waiting on a new tune [Mad]

I would have definitely brought the Fox out to the BBQ and the Cobra would have stayed home! But I guess I'll clean all the garage dust off of her and bring my Cobra [Big Grin]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] You guys have fun I got work at 11am I have to work 8hrs. minimum...........
1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is the bbq/photoshoot still going on?? there is a slight chance of showers during the day...

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea it's still on, only 20% chance of rain so I think were gud

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is this like a potluck where we have bring some type of food? Is there a list going around of what people need to bring? I don't want to come empty handed if we are suppose to be bring something
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea everybody is bringin sumthin, I guess U jus bring whatever cuz there is no list, I'm bringin my famous Bacon wrapped hot dogs hhaa [Eek!]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill bring a couple bags of chips
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
Ill bring a couple bags of chips

I'm bringin hot links and waters and my car

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
about to cook my ribs and chicken in a few minutes

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

the whos bringing what list:
svt306snake: bbq chicken and ribs
blk 90 gt 50: hot links and water
bladex10: chips
chavez66: world famous bacon wrapped hot dogs

will update as more reply
we will need plates , forks and stuff like that. ketchup mustard and things

--------------------

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

I'm bringing a little bit of hot dogs hamburgers plates forks ketchup mustard coals water orange soda diet napkins tongs

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm bringing a little bit of hot dogs hamburgers plates forks ketchup mustard coals water orange soda diet napkins tongs

My boy 90fox got the bbq the one we used last time so well be there bout 12ish

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Just went outside and seen some water on the ground is this still crackin????????

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep I got the bbq and and who in the sac area want to meet up at homedepot on powerinn n folsom

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

suns comin out already over by my hoise so I don't think it's gunna rain. It's getN sunny down here

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by BLK 90 GT 5.0:
Just went outside and seen some water on the ground is this still crackin????????

Yup. No rain over here by discovery

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com