Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac friday 5-21 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sac friday 5-21
CobraQT
¯
Member # 9858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraQT  Ford pictures for CobraQT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I actually had lots of fun this week, and wasnt too bored!!! To top it all off we found a new spot, kinda out of the way... and i saw some good races!!! Especially the mailibu and toyota!!! LOL. My cobra did really good, until it decided it had had enough...
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had some fun lastnite pretty good turnout except for Rons homies rollin on us lol. But ya we found a good spot in the cuts we got sum good runs in lastnite.

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

CobraQT
¯
Member # 9858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraQT  Ford pictures for CobraQT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also wanna thank everyone for staying with us while Bubb attempted to fix my car... and watching out for the hills have eyes!!! LOL. Hopefully we can go back out to that spot again soon!!!
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraQT:
I also wanna thank everyone for staying with us while Bubb attempted to fix my car... and watching out for the hills have eyes!!! LOL. Hopefully we can go back out to that spot again soon!!!

i wanted to stay but my boy in the toyota was ready to go but i told vince that if he needed help today im wit it

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMFAO. and when you want to get rid of them seats let me know haha

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

i wanted to stay but my boy in the toyota was ready to go but i told vince that if he needed help today im wit it
i woulda stayed..but we had to fallow the other people that were leaving to get back...srry bout that but was hella fun last night no doubt

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE MALIBU COULDNT HANG WIT THE TOYOTA..LOL......
WHO WANT SOME..LOL...NA JKJK MA 95 WILL BE DONE SOON ENOUGH...LOL BUT NO SWINGING IT WERE WE MEET UP..LOL

[ May 22, 2010, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Last-Year-95 ]

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I actually had lots of fun this week, and wasnt too bored!!! To top it all off we found a new spot, kinda out of the way... and i saw some good races!!! Especially the mailibu and toyota!!! LOL. My cobra did really good, until it decided it had had enough...

ahhhh..... An 01' Cobra, I remember it like it was yesterday. Lol, well 3 weeks ago. What happend to it? I know that car like the back of my hand. Lmao!!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

CobraQT
¯
Member # 9858

Its alright, ya'll stayed for a little while so I thank you guys too!!! Bubb got the car done before I even got to his house this afternoon. *THANKS BIG PAPA!* I really dont know what was actually wrong with it, I just let Bubb handle it! lol.

I think the best race last nite was the Mali and Toyota!!! That was funny... GOOD TIMES!

But, I had a bunch of fun and really hope that we can make it out to that spot sometime soon and maybeeee see some other cars make it out there to race!!!

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the funnyest shit was when ol boy parked his car and turned his lights off then after the boys rode past him he started his shit up and smashed off.

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn yall got rolled up on after the home depot sting?!, damn good thing i didnt go to the 2nd donut site

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fun shit last night pplz but they boyz truing to shut us down FUK DA POLICE

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com