Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Big meet in Modesto on 3-20 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Big meet in Modesto on 3-20
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
Tonight was [BS flag]

Took out El Comp Cobra for nothing!

haha +1 saw ur "El Comp Cobra" I was parked in front of u in the red Mach 1.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
quote:
Tonight was [BS flag]

then i must of been parked next to you [Big Grin]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I was in Modesto to. But my Cobra is in the shop. I look forward to postin up with some of ya'll at future meets. I made it to a couple of meets last year. I plan to do more this year and maybe a few track special guest appearances.
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:
quote:
Tonight was [BS flag]

then i must of been parked next to you [Big Grin]
Yupp! I was gonna go introduce myself but was u talking to smblk66. When yall left the stop to the shop I followed u butt didnt go in cuz I hadent introduce myslef so we just hit the highway after that. Next time!

--------------------

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was out at the wingstop in my truck . i didnt know anyone out there

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(Yupp! I was gonna go introduce myself but was u talking to smblk66. When yall left the stop to the shop I followed u butt didnt go in cuz I hadent introduce myslef so we just hit the highway after that. Next time!)

yup that was me first time with the car out ,you should have came in the shop all them dudes are hella coo. next time tho

(i was out at the wingstop in my truck . i didnt know anyone out there)

you should have said whats up i remember you from when ponch bought some body parts off you guys in tracy, ponch frive that yellow s197

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
(Yupp! I was gonna go introduce myself but was u talking to smblk66. When yall left the stop to the shop I followed u butt didnt go in cuz I hadent introduce myslef so we just hit the highway after that. Next time!)

yup that was me first time with the car out ,you should have came in the shop all them dudes are hella coo. next time tho

haha So u the actual owner of the car cuz last time @ sac we were talikng to some other dude that was driving the car.

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:

Saw the truck there but didnt find u or 8stang8..

--------------------

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
quote:

haha So u the actual owner of the car cuz last time @ sac we were talikng to some other dude that was driving the car.
yea that was my boy arnold
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:

Saw the truck there but didnt find u or 8stang8..
8stang8 didnt go , it was just my girl and me

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com