Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4 (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: "Stang Up The Bay" March 21st, 2010 Pics pg. 4
Maxoctane
¯
Member # 1466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxoctane  Ford pictures for Maxoctane  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What an awesome day today! Thanks to Roy and StangUp for putting on such a great event!

--------------------
www.maxcarauto.com
BUY/SELL/TRADE/FINANCE

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was a first official cruise for me and my club (sikwidit). It was a great event and nice to see all the mustangs out!! gonna post pics soon!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SikWiditMke:
Was a first official cruise for me and my club (sikwidit). It was a great event and nice to see all the mustangs out!! gonna post pics soon!

Do it NOWWWW... i wanna see if anyone got some pics of my car.
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta love the twisteez

[ March 22, 2010, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol u talkin bout me? Mine does look kinda like a batmobile lol
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Lol u talkin bout me? Mine does look kinda like a batmobile lol

I finally made it to one of these cruises. LOVED IT

[ March 22, 2010, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

oh yeah i know the twistees were the best part honestly...

btw the reason I asked if u were talkin bout me, is cause I get that batmobile comment all the time....
 -

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Oh yea I remember that car. Looks nice.

[ March 22, 2010, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

it needs paint... badly... but the only part i didnt like was when we stopped on that hill, in the beginning of the hill part... i just put my clutch in last nite so it was a lil hard on it lol...
SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang "mach" looking in the cam and there isnt one! my cuzzo had the camara in the other car!! but i rememeber seeing ya car! pretty clean! how do you post pics by the way?

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

If you got photobucket, you upload the pic there,click it, underneath it or to the side, you should see a box that says share, then copy n paste the link that says img code.it will look like this ( [IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/67shelbymustang/SU1HMDAwOTEuanBn.jpg[/IMG)

[ March 22, 2010, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Mach 5oh ]

DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea that run was sick! everyone and there moms came out. great cruise from start to finish. [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn cop blockin my car [Embarrassed]

Anyway good shit Roy on the cruise I had a good time [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK STANG UP FAM AND ALL OTHER CAR CLUBS FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT! MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE CAR CLUBS OUT THERE AND FOLKS WHO SHOWED LOVE. STAY UP! WE SIKWIDIT!
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

I didn't get too many cars, but this is what I had a chance to capture yesterday with my POS 5mp camera.
Twin Peaks.
 -
 -
 -

Slammed/Loud Saleen. Caught my eye.
 -
With the clear hood.
 -
 -

--------------------
hahahahaha

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Crowd shot.....

-

Boney horse was cool/unique

-
 -

The batmobil hehehe
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
hahahahaha

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

-
 -
 -
Arrival at the top floor of the Lot.
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 22, 2010, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: BLK35th ]

--------------------
hahahahaha

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

I believe that saleen is actually a mach 1 with a cobra engine and saleen kit, thats just what I heard though.
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
I believe that saleen is actually a mach 1 with a cobra engine and saleen kit, thats just what I heard though.

Lol, ok...I meant Faleen. Fack 1 Fobra.

--------------------
hahahahaha

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

After a nice day of cruisin the twisteez it only get better with some Beers and garlic shrimp at Bubba Gump.
 -
Some Banana Nutella Crepe
 -
 -
SUPER FOX!!!!
 -
Got some new toys from the Knife shop.
 -

And When I went back to the parking lot....it seemed like I was the last one to leave lol. Looks like some people had more fun than I did.

-

--------------------
hahahahaha

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIKWIDIT_JAMES:
SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK STANG UP FAM AND ALL OTHER CAR CLUBS FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT! MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE CAR CLUBS OUT THERE AND FOLKS WHO SHOWED LOVE. STAY UP! WE SIKWIDIT!

Nice to see you guys out aswell!!! See you at the next big event!! Their is a few good ones planned for this year!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

whats up with the video's?

--------------------
hahahahaha

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Thats what im sayin, I wanna see the video from whoever was in that red car,danglin out the window, looked like an old infinity, I did like 4 flybys on that car lol

[ March 24, 2010, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Mach 5oh ]

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

-
on the way there

-

-

[ March 24, 2010, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: SikWiditMke ]

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com