Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » STOCKTON MUSTANG MEET AND GREET

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: STOCKTON MUSTANG MEET AND GREET
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see alot of people meeting up in lots of places. Places that are not stockton is any body intrestead in something like that for this FRIDAY or SATURDAY?

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im wit it and im pretty sure 84beestang mysticman alexdel209 warhorse plus a few others will be down oh maybe even the old man n8

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id be down in about 2 weeks gives me time 2 have the cobra running n put the new drilled n sloted rotors on cuz mine r f***ed up..but id deff be down get sum action in stockton [Big Grin]

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SWEET I was thinking more like friday and saturday night like a two fer and give people a chance to make it to one or the other Ill show up on both days. The south east corner of pacific and robinhood in the parking lot between starbucks and the macaroni grill closer to starbucks that place is well lit and accesable and has food ect...

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea sounds like a good place rite there but i think the cops would hella fuck wit us in that area..pacific is hott as it is anyway imagine just a bunch of muscle cars smashin around..n yea if i get my car running id come to both of them as well..nice location to stunt the rides tho but bad locations to lose them as well lol especially if most of us arent exactly street legal

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

I was thinking more like a hey how ya doin what you got done to your pony type of deal I wasn't thinking of getting a side show going at least not where S.P.d likes to waste good Tax Payers money drinking coffe

--------------------

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldent mind rolling ur way with a few guys 2 meet sum of u guys lmk when and where. And maybe if u guys are tryna have sum fun we can go by the airport just a thought

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

The south east corner of pacific and robinhood in the parking lot between starbucks and the macaroni grill closer to starbucks that place is well lit and accesable and has food ect im going to show up at 7pm on friday and 4pm on sat ill be in a white fox with no hood

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

haha naw i wasent tryna start a side show are nothing i was just sayin its kinda hot on that street but yea im down 2 meet n greet not swing my car
gt chris
¯
Member # 9512

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt chris  Ford pictures for gt chris        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wen and were im in stockton ??

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com