Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NorCalSVTOA presents, 3rd annual "Cruise to Knotts" 04/23/2010 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: NorCalSVTOA presents, 3rd annual "Cruise to Knotts" 04/23/2010
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
opening post updated and flier posted.

Great job on the flier Roy! Thanks for making it...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
For those of you that have trailer queens or the drive is just to far for your "Baby".If anybody is interested I was thinking about setting up an Exclusive use trailer just for this show. I know 8Stang8 wants to trailer his down. I have a 6 car enclosed trailer that would be used for this trip. Cars would be delivered right to the show. PM me if you need more details. [patriot]

Thanks for posting this up.
Ok, I have a set price for round trip and full insurance. $500 per car. This is dirt cheap! I usually charge $600 1 way to LA. I need 6 cars total, I have 2 interested now. Your car will be delivered just as picked up, nice & clean ready to show. cars will be covered inside the trailer with a 3M car cover sheet, floor mat,steering & seat covers. The drivers use medical style shoe covers when entering the vehicles. Check out this slide show, you can see some events that we have done in the past.

http://plycargroup.com/slideshow.html

[ January 18, 2010, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: snakebit95 ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

PONYGIRL
Member # 9736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PONYGIRL  Ford pictures for PONYGIRL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait to go on this cruise again!!! I went last year for the 1st time and I had a blast!!! We stopped 1 time to meetup with other car clubs on the highway. We arrived in L.A. by noon and had the rest of the day to wash our cars and hang out. I still have lots of unseen video footage of all the Mustangs riding down Highway 5.(lol) I met lots of new friends and the cruise was very organized! NorCalSVTOA you guys did a great job last year and I look forward to cruising with you guys again.
1RoushGirl
¯
Member # 8463

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RoushGirl  Ford pictures for 1RoushGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PonyGirl.. miss ya.. cant wait to see you

And sorry for the mistake.. It is a Ford event..

All fords are welcome.. love the lightenings.. wishin my Dad would have gotten one... instead hes got a explorer trak

I get my love for Fords and mustangs from my Dad and Mom Whom have only owned nutn but fords!!

--------------------
~~1RoushGirl~~

[IMG]http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/calistangs/sig1.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 10 | From: Roseville, Ca | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hotel info posted and eastbay meet up location changed and updated.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PONYGIRL:
I can't wait to go on this cruise again!!! I went last year for the 1st time and I had a blast!!! We stopped 1 time to meetup with other car clubs on the highway. We arrived in L.A. by noon and had the rest of the day to wash our cars and hang out. I still have lots of unseen video footage of all the Mustangs riding down Highway 5.(lol) I met lots of new friends and the cruise was very organized! NorCalSVTOA you guys did a great job last year and I look forward to cruising with you guys again.

We look forward to seeing you again and it's going to be bigger and better this year...
[Big Grin]

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cruise is looking Good. We have a solid group of ford enthusiats riding down there from each club and others from other clubs. Hotel set, route set, stops set, time set. Plus all the enthusiasm, excitement and diversity riding down there. It'll be great

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is a really nice flier...
JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That looks nice Roy.... Great job

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MrDgroze:

Definitely, that flier turned out great!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by MrDgroze:

Definitely, that flier turned out great!
Yeah the that flier does look great Roy!!!!!

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im Trying to set up a cruise for sat morning. How many would be down for this? down pch and whatnot. [patriot]
Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

I think most would. there was some buzz on the knotts thread in the general talk section about a cruise for sat.

you already know I'm down.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in......+4 [patriot]

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Im Trying to set up a cruise for sat morning. How many would be down for this? down pch and whatnot. [patriot]

You know I'm always down for a cruise... [Cool]

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

quote:
Originally posted by 1sik01:
Count me in......+4 [patriot]

right on, you guys will not be disappointed...

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

EVLSONC
¯
Member # 6172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for EVLSONC  Ford pictures for EVLSONC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:

fsho. that sounds good.

--------------------
03 Sonic Blue Cobra

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I Talked/been talking to one of the guys from Socal about the cruise. Hes working on a route but wants to know how we felt about a dyno day at RET while were down there?Do the cruise and end at RET. He already talked to greg at RET and said he'd host the dyno day. Is Anyone interested in that ?
or would we rather do the cruise and end at speed zone? Ill have to run it by the board at svtoa bu i wanted your alls opinions first [patriot]
I know Norcal svtoa is having a dyno day at AED next month so not sure if we wanna do a dyno day back to back months... lemme know [patriot]

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Flier updated in opening post. Final meet up location changed. Remember, book your rooms now at the Holiday Inn on Beach street in Buena Park. This cruise has generated a more than expected buzz and rooms are going fast, if they're not sold out already. So book your room now. See you guys there.

"Cruise to Knotts" 2010

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Monday 4/5 is the last day to book a room with our discount price. I can't wait for our cruise up there and the beach cruise on Saturday...

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Last day to book a room is today, here's the info...

[URL=http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5704][/URL]

[ April 05, 2010, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
14 Fiesta ST

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Im booked, sent the reg out, now im just finishing up the car and imm set to go [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

I'm booked and ready to go. Just gotta get this clutch installed and I'm ready to ride.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im booked, prob not registering tho, unless u print me out a form Ef....

i need to get my car checked at AED too make sure its good to go

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com