Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » East Bay Ride Out!!!! Sat Oct 10, 2009 Meet up at Bens Burger in Oakland 11am-noon

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: East Bay Ride Out!!!! Sat Oct 10, 2009 Meet up at Bens Burger in Oakland 11am-noon
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey CaFords 2 of my club members were in a Drunk Driver auto accident the morning of 9/26/09 on Hwy 101. Both members were in the ICU. Anthony is Doing ok, Lori Is still in ICU. She has a broken collar bone & her bladder busted & 1 of her lungs collapsed. So its a mirical both are still here. So we wanted to put on an event to celebrate life & promote DUI awareness. I hope any of you can make it out & enjoy a great day. Both members are pictured in the flyer aswell as his 97 wht/GT Cobra clone.
 -

[ October 21, 2009, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i need some more coors light

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow sorry to here that spider i will try and
make it if I'm off work that day to give my support and i hope they both have a good recovery
I hope that person was caught [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there spider [patriot]
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive already been through the whole DUI thing and i DO NOT PROMOTE DRINKING AND DRIVING, recieved one when i was 18, now 26 and it jus cleared off my record, not to also brag about all the money i spent of the fine, ticket, cleasses, plus insurance rates, not to mention all the jobs i could of had related to driving.

But dont take it out on the donuts, burnouts, and high siding. thats all the fun shit.

[ October 05, 2009, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
Ive already been through the whole DUI thing and i DO NOT PROMOTE DRINKING AND DRIVING, recieved one when i was 18, now 26 and it jus cleared off my record, not to also brag about all the money i spent of the fine, ticket, cleasses, plus insurance rates, not to mention all the jobs i could of had related to driving.

But dont take it out on the donuts, burnouts, and high siding. thats all the fun shit.

I really dont have a problem with doughnuts & Burn outs but the Police do so this event is to promote Life & safety so we dont want to be kicked out of any location that we are at. The statement Right time Right place sounds good. Not the right place for it. But on any other day do you swang that shit LoL

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill try to swing by spider. its my bday that day so i have some plans , but ill try and stop by. [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ok Cool!!! Its ya birthday & even you trying to stop by for the good cause!! Now thats a Good guy!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Man this is going to be big!!! Almost every car club will be making a presence to the event!!! Dont miss out.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Thanks to all that plan to come out for a good cause & Eat some great food!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kingroy will be there to support Speed City and DUI awareness. See you guys there. Let's get some more CAFORDS heads out there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAHAH i drank a 40oz and then tore up the parking lot! spider u already knew what i was about to do!!!!!!! lol had hella fun bro im glad i made it, kinda miss kickin it with my town folks man smc town toys i maybe a i might be a new member of speed city [Big Grin]

[ October 10, 2009, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: CALIFORNIAGT ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com