Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Street Actions presents "BAY BRIDGES RIDE OUT" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Street Actions presents "BAY BRIDGES RIDE OUT"
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that was alot of cars and fun. glad i got my ass up and made it. calicoop good looking on the wake up call cause i was knocked out.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shout out to Street actions for a cool ride out!! We all had fun & see you guys at our football event in Nov!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMFAO
 -

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for putting this cruise on Street Actions. SUF enjoyed it.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know I wasn't gone leave with out you, that's why I called so early, but the ride out there was cool, and the stop in vallejo, E had the jokes jumpin off

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8stang8, that blue pit was dope man, even though I'm scared of big dogs, yo shit was tight, lol

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CaliCoop: thanx she pretty friendly lol. You were swingin it w/ a nice female too [Wink] LOL.

That was a nice a$$ cruise, i took pics also... That burger spot was PACKED!!! All in all a good time out w/ nice rides & good crowd.

svt306snake: right on for the photos bro [Big Grin] .

Any body else have footage or pics [patriot]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302.DROP:
LMFAO
 -

fool! you brought your motor home 2? [Confused] [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that shit was crackin, I swang it a lil, burnt out a few times for the tourist. There were sum clean ass whip, that candy burnt orange stang was clean, that el co was wet, man it was jus crazy. That chevelle was tight finally seen that shit take off, it was mooovin. Damn anybody got and videos posted [worship]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thnx to everyone that came out and had a good time with us.......ther was at least 80 cars out ther all muscle cars...pics will be posted soon...also video will be up soon.
im the dude in the black mach with the saleen extream kit.....first time out on a cruise with new motor set up....i had lots of fun especialy layn down tracks on the freeway....hahaha

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

I felt bad for the dude I seen swinging and his tail lights fell out, then he ran over them, I couldn't really see which orange stang it was but I know the stang was orange, I was in the middle of my own donuts when it happend, but lights are cheap, you can get those @ pick n pull

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
I felt bad for the dude I seen swinging and his tail lights fell out, then he ran over them, I couldn't really see which orange stang it was but I know the stang was orange, I was in the middle of my own donuts when it happend, but lights are cheap, you can get those @ pick n pull

lol that was me but i didnt run it over it was just the lense,slaped it right back in and kept it going... [burnout]
did have to be carful though people were getting super close to each other..

[ September 22, 2009, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: fastertoys1 ]

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:

lol that was me but i didnt run it over it was just the lense,slaped it right back in and kept it going... [burnout]

i dint know you did donuts..haha..man i missed out..chino sorry couldnt make it
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:
quote:

i dint know you did donuts..haha..man i missed out..chino sorry couldnt make it
no excuses man i asked about you and wanted to know where you were lol see you at the next one

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:
quote:
I felt bad for the dude I seen swinging and his tail lights fell out, then he ran

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

[ September 22, 2009, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Yeah jae jae we was short 1 person for the rideout, you was the missing link, but there will more of them shits, but oh yeah I had to hit em with a couple wide ones and some to the right wide ones a couple times [Wink]

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam! Hella sick azz cars

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Your car has too much torque cuz that lens came right off wen you stepped on it [worship] it sounded sick wen it was goin around also

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Yeah jae jae we was short 1 person for the rideout, you was the missing link, but there will more of them shits, but oh yeah I had to hit em with a couple wide ones and some to the right wide ones a couple times [Wink]

i also heard your on black bullits now... [Razz]
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com