Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thursday nite meet 08-27-09 best-buy (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Thursday nite meet 08-27-09 best-buy
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
im not about drama dude. i declined cause i gotta get up at 3am and responsibilities. sorry i cant run when you wanna

well thats how it works...u must not been out in the racing game long enough to know..but thats ok we all start somewhere. so heres the lesson of the day johnny boy:

when you call someone out...typicially you gotta run on their time, since your the one that wants to run them!

like when i ran strokd, i called him out and had to wait til he wanted and what was convinient for him!

but like i said...you had your chance, so i dont wanna hear anything else about it AGAIN...

[Roll Eyes] calm down "Toretto" whats next an inch or mile winnings, winning lol. how you gonna have a race if both party's cant attend ?
LMFAO! i dont even want to race you no more so its what ever.

[ August 26, 2009, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
im not about drama dude. i declined cause i gotta get up at 3am and responsibilities. sorry i cant run when you wanna

well thats how it works...u must not been out in the racing game long enough to know..but thats ok we all start somewhere. so heres the lesson of the day johnny boy:

when you call someone out...typicially you gotta run on their time, since your the one that wants to run them!

like when i ran strokd, i called him out and had to wait til he wanted and what was convinient for him!

but like i said...you had your chance, so i dont wanna hear anything else about it AGAIN...

[Roll Eyes] calm down "Toretto" whats next an inch or mile winnings, winning lol. how you gonna have a race if both party's cant attend ?
we're not racing....i dont street race
GOOD THING THAT YOU DONT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yje-USyZbI

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Naw legion guys disagree alot. There have been fights at bbqs and punches thrown at houses and bars. Its great

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
how nice of all of u team legion fools to have each others back...i didnt see that one coming [Roll Eyes]

im not saying theirs a race, he said he couldn't make it because of work thats im all im saying, i can careless if you guys race, and i aint no fool, i got your fool in my trunk lol

[ August 26, 2009, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: scoop510 ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nigga you don't gotta trunk its a hatch

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
Nigga you don't gotta trunk its a hatch

haha ur stupid its a joke
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
how nice of all of u team legion fools to have each others back...i didnt see that one coming [Roll Eyes]

and this is coming from the guy that jumped in to defend street actions when 2slow2go was giving it to them and the fact that you said that you weren't street actions was the cherry on top.
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
quote:

and this is coming from the guy that jumped in to defend street actions when 2slow2go was giving it to them and the fact that you said that you weren't street actions was the cherry on top.
2slow2go is a joke...u should know that by now! lol

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha 2slow was giving it to us..lol..hahah..from what i saw 80% of the people that enterd the tread liked our cars...we all got paint some got rims others got motor....but whr all kleen.and sssssiikh was defending us he was just keepn it real like all the others that thought we had some kleen rides....but its what ever not here to start that bullshit up again...just wanna see alot of cars out tmrw.
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

quote:
quote:
quote:

That dudes like batman no one knows who he is lol but he seems to know everyone.

But yup ill. Be their tomorrow

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That dudes like batman no one knows who he is lol but he seems to know everyone.

But yup ill. Be their tomorrow

haha yupp

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

ill try to go
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice to kno you fags cant keep my name out your mouths.

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

510vnum
¯
Member # 9106

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510vnum  Ford pictures for 510vnum    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be up there
Posts: 255 | From: oakland ca | Registered: Apr 2009  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i come through tomorrow im comin through on gold ones and startin a sideshow. my shits too fast to race [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

we're not racing....i dont street race
GOOD THING THAT YOU DONT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yje-USyZbI

Lol wtf, looks like in the first race that white cobra was going to rear end the car in the same lane ahead of it [Eek!]

[ August 27, 2009, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are we friends now? If, so I'll be there

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahha come out there man its nothing but little groups and shit lol shit the last i was there i was shootin the shit wit err body! let me name a few.
stangking
302drop
87droptop
8stang8
spiderstang
mike5.0
stvnem
stangless {king torta}
510svt

fuck man come out
intro your self
shit
ima try to make it ill be there in my 4x4 black lifted ford ight holla at cha boy

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
[qb] hahha come out there man its nothing but little groups and shit lol shit the last i was there i was shootin the shit wit err body! let me name a few.
stangking
302drop
87droptop
8stang8
spiderstang
mike5.0
stvnem
stangless {king torta}
CIDA (black F-150) u forgot to mention him
510svt

fuck man come out
intro your self
shit
ima try to make it ill be there in my 4x4 black lifted ford ight holla at cha boy [/ qb]

U 4 got cida. The guy with the bluenose

[ August 27, 2009, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: 302DrOp ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha lol man hahaha whats good marv should i bring the bbq?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

he dont want to see me on my mountian bike?

plus he be off that coffee shit lmfao!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ssssikh is your name Jason Thandi?

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

HSMs197
¯
Member # 9046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HSMs197  Ford pictures for HSMs197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be out thur!! Wit the ugly

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT Convertible

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
he dont want to see me on my mountian bike?

plus he be off that coffee shit lmfao!

hey kenny... lets put away the bikes this week how bout the k24 civic vs. ur stang [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ugly86:
Ill be out thur!! Wit the ugly

Finally

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com