Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thursday nite meet 08-27-09 best-buy (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Thursday nite meet 08-27-09 best-buy
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thursday nite meet at best-buy in union city we had al0t 0f cars the past c0uple of weeks.Ill be 0ut ther in the mach f0r the first nite tuned with the new m0t0r.See yal 0ut ther!
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be out there...u wanna run em? [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill put $$ on SVTMACH.DIG none of that pussy freeway shit you do SSSIIKH.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:

lol...i do both. obviously you dont know! i dont pick and choose my races like some people, i take what i can get...

and im sorry your car isnt fast enough to race from a roll or either u dont make much power and easily hook from a DIG...you only wanna run your race huh? thats funny....LOL

i'll run him from a DIG and take your money...so bring your $100 with you...or raise it to whatever you like!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:

lol...i do both. obviously you dont know! i dont pick and choose my races like some people, i take what i can get...

and im sorry your car isnt fast enough to race from a roll or either u dont make much power and easily hook from a DIG...you only wanna run your race huh? thats funny....LOL

i'll run him from a DIG and take your money...so bring your $100 with you...or raise it to whatever you like!

i dont have the power however i have the TORQUE to take on you. whats my race from a DIG just like everyone else. lately all i have been seeing is ROLL RACES from you.
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

i can also up my shot just to do the roll race and take YO MONEY [Big Grin]

[ August 25, 2009, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 Danny ftw from a digg prolly on the freeway too haha

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HP sells cars, torque wins races haha 150+ shot lights outt

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
quote:

i dont have the power however i have the TORQUE to take on you. whats my race from a DIG just like everyone else. lately all i have been seeing is ROLL RACES from you.
honestly, i like to do BOTH...i am not picky about ONLY roll races!

i like to see what car is faster, thats the point of racing! and from a roll race you know what car is faster!

and if your interested in knowing whos the better driver, you run from a dig..

so like i always say, you gotta do both!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:

+1 Danny ftw from a digg prolly on the freeway too haha
let me know if hes ready to do it on thursday!...but no where in that area...lol

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:

hey SAMACH how does slow96cobra's dick taste??

lol

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

how far did you swallow DEFTONES before you gaged? since you didnt pay the $200? [Razz]

[ August 25, 2009, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

how far did you swallow DEFTONES before you gaged? since you didnt pay the $200? [Razz]
that didnt make any sense, but OK...

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

BASICALLY, dont get mad. this aint BAR you dont have CHEERLEADERS here. [Wink]
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

My bad I didn't know common sense was dick riding?haha i'm sorry I think that a nitrous/sra 32v would give to a cobra from a digg....only one way to find out tho.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

My bad I didn't know common sense was dick riding?haha i'm sorry I think that a nitrous/sra 32v would give it to a cobra from a digg....only one way to find out tho.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
BASICALLY, dont get mad. this aint BAR you dont have CHEERLEADERS here. [Wink]

theres nothing to get mad about something that doesnt make sense...

and i dont get mad over dumb shit....

and i dont need cheerleaders...i know what my car is capable of...and ive proven it many times

its been doubted plenty of times, but i always have to end up shutting people up (STROKD)...you might be headed down the same path..if you keep talking and blabbing off at the mouth...

[ August 25, 2009, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: SSSSIKH ]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

My bad I didn't know common sense was dick riding?haha i'm sorry I think that a nitrous/sra 32v would give to a cobra from a digg....only one way to find out tho.
u been riding his nuts for a while now..u know that! lol...you wounldnt be so butt hurt if it wasnt true!...no biggie....just relax!

and there is only 1 way to find out...i'll let you know the next time im headed to the track and hopefully his intake manifold doesnt blow off like last time! LMAO

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

LMAO lemme get this straight, me telling you a couple of weeks ago that Martins cobra is quick from a dig and would fuckin be hella quick if he sprayed a 250 is dick riding? Do you know how much tq u get off a 250 shot? My bad I'm not worshiping your car, I guess if I'm not on your side I'm dick riding....faggggot

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
LMAO lemme get this straight, me telling you a couple of weeks ago that Martins cobra is quick from a dig and would fuckin be hella quick if he sprayed a 250 is dick riding? Do you know how much tq u get off a 250 shot? My bad I'm not worshiping your car, I guess if I'm not on your side I'm dick riding....faggggot

why you getting so mad? it was a joke!!

his har is quick for what it is...but honestly do you think his car will hold up if he sprayed a 250 shot? i'll put my money that it wont! unless his motor is built, but i dont know whats done to his car and whats not...

and like i said in my last post, i could care less what you or anyone else thinks about my car...i've proven it over and over again! track times dont lie buddy....and neither do the videos all over youtube...

and i dont need you to question or lecture me about my knowledge! [Roll Eyes]

fagggggggottt! [Razz]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

send me down that path i can take a loss no biggie, i dont need to be the fastest. i just thought it would be a good friendly race. you wanna put $$ that my car can hold 250 shot lets go to nextgen and you can cash me out after the dyno. the next time you go to the track if i go i will put a BIGGER shot, not saying that i cant beat you the way my car sits. BTW you should invest in a roll racing track.

[ August 25, 2009, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:

+1
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
the only path ill go is victory against you. all you have is bolt on's maybe you pushing what like 480rwhp. im a lighter car and i can spray. you wanna put $$ on that we can go to a nextgen and prove it. i thought me and you would be a good match since you only run 11.79 and ive ran 11.9 whats that a fender? im always the underdog aswell, for some particular reason you dont want to do a DIG race with me, and if i go to the track i will be putting a BIGGER shot just to make sure i beat you. doesnt mean i cant the way my car sits now. all i wanted was a good friendly race and you started saying that its not worth it. let me know if your down to do a DIG race and maybe ill give you your ROLL. BTW you should invest in a roll racing track.

PM me...come out to san jose tonight we can run from a dig..let me know how much $$ u wanna throw down on it..dont bring any other cars with you but your own....

it'll be run what you brung, no popping hoods, trunks or anything

tonight only...otherwise too bad...im straight off racing you...

if your can handle a 250 shot, congratulations! do you want a cookie?

and it makes me feel better that you need to up your shot just to hang with me! lol

[ August 25, 2009, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: SSSSIKH ]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

and dont worry about my fucking mouth.
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn....all i wanted to know who was going out on thursday but this is getting intresting...ill race if i feel comfortable with the car...cuz ill be gettn it that same day i dont think ill have it down yet but ull get ur race soon ssssiikkk.....but u and martin would be a good race i wanna c it.....see yall on thursday nite

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com