Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » UNION CITY BEST BUY MEET 8-6-09 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: UNION CITY BEST BUY MEET 8-6-09
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
i got 20 ON STROKD [Wink]

i got the pink slip to my car on 04cobra408 [dance]

[Eek!] jeez talk about pressure haha
Thanks buddy [patriot]

[ August 08, 2009, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol Jason wants to handicap the shit out of my car, he thinks its Nascar... make all cars as even as possible.

He wants me to carry the film guy to even the weights, he wants to go from his roll so I can't leave in first gear, etc. [Big Grin]

I was givin him shit for it last night in text messages, but I still think I will hold him off, even with him not giving me my car's advantages. I should pull the passenger seat out, that'd settle me having to carry the camera man. [Razz]

Edit, I'll run Ef from a stop, I could use a daily driver... [Eek!]

[ August 08, 2009, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: STROKD ]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STROKD:
quote:

lol Jason wants to handicap the shit out of my car, he thinks its Nascar... make all cars as even as possible.

He wants me to carry the film guy to even the weights, he wants to go from his roll so I can't leave in first gear, etc. [Big Grin]

I was givin him shit for it last night in text messages, but I still think I will hold him off, even with him not giving me my car's advantages. I should pull the passenger seat out, that'd settle me having to carry the camera man. [Razz]

Irs to Irs i dont see why jason wont go from a digg......

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol

sounds like Jason doesnt wanna see the first gear fury [Eek!]

[ August 08, 2009, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: SPTVENM ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] uh oh willie. you may have to eat your words lol [Wink]
Did you ever throw on that whipple matt??

[ August 08, 2009, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

lol.....na if i know all 3 cars, i know it would be from a roll, never said nothin bout dig [Razz]

that is of course if u start shifting ur shit with balls foo! nothin gonna break, that thing is built like a tank [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:
quote:

lol.....na if i know all 3 cars, i know it would be from a roll, never said nothin bout dig [Razz]

that is of course if u start shifting ur shit with balls foo! nothin gonna break, that thing is built like a tank [worship] [burnout]

I never said i wont go from a dig....
but if its for your car maybe I best not lol [burnout]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

shorty75
Member # 8384

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for shorty75  Ford pictures for shorty75  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I got to say,It was crazy last night!

--------------------
Green Stang!

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
taking about taking away your cars advantage??

hA! i was just trying to make the race as equal and fair as possible

and you telling me to race someone slower?? come on bro, face the reality! your way too cocky, your car is not built by god...we both have pullied cobras, your car is nothing special...sorry to burst your bubble

any cobra owner knows a 50mph roll in 2nd gear is perfect for our cars and puts you right about 4000rpm

you want to do a frist gear roll? thats fine with me

all i said was take the camera man in your car to even out the weight aspect of the ratio so that would have less of an effect on the outcome of the race! ...makes sense to me!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

[Wink]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:

and you telling me to race someone slower?? come on bro, face the reality! your way too cocky, your car is not built by god...we both have pullied cobras, your car is nothing special...sorry to burst your bubble

any cobra owner knows a 50mph roll in 2nd gear is perfect for our cars and puts you right about 4000rpm

all i said was take the camera man in your car to even out the weight aspect of the ratio so that would have less of an effect on the outcome of the race! ...makes sense to me!

Im not cocky, at least not with this car... I know it's slow. In racing in CA vs TX its a lot different. TX is WAY more competitive, lots of egos there, and everyone tries to out do each other. I just find it funny you want me to take a passenger, run from a roll that isn't best for my car and wont run MY race when you are the one wanting to run me... [Wink] I make more power than you and have a lighter car, so how is that being cocky when I asked u to run someone slower? [Confused] I just dont do Pinks style races and handicaps, I could care less if the race is FAIR or not. Thats all I said.

You guys need to all calm down some. smack talking is only for fun. I only mean it when I have the hatch out. This car is slow, and I know it. Even with a Whipple or turbo it'd still be slow. Speed is all relative. [patriot]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ima bring a portable bbq and shit to q out the back of my truck if its nice!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I think instead of trying to race and possibly lose more money, you should stick to your word and pay the 200 dollars that you owe deftones for the past two months first.

Quoted from deftones from 8/3/09

"Not yet, I actually just text him and he said, "I'm waiting for that guy to pay me...if not. I get payed on the 30th. And I'll have it then".
He told me he would have it in a month and that was 3 weeks ago, I guess the month got extended to 2? I am planning on never seeing that $200 again.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:

I think instead of trying to race and possibly lose more money, you should stick to your word and pay the 200 dollars that you owe deftones for the past two months first.

"Not yet, I actually just text him and he said, "I'm waiting for that guy to pay me...if not. I get payed on the 30th. And I'll have it then".
He told me he would have it in a month and that was 3 weeks ago, I guess the month got extended to 2? I am planning on never seeing that $200 again.

who said anything about racing for money? U don't know the full details so don't butt in with your two cents....thanks

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

quote:
quote:
quote:

who said anything about racing for money? U don't know the full details so don't butt in with your two cents....thanks
I think he's just trying to stir the pot... I dont know anything about it, nor care to... Unless that's his best friend or somethin, I don't see what that matters, esp in us racin for fun.

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

im pickin up my car tomorrow, so i hope to be there thursday [Cool]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think he's just trying to stir the pot... I dont know anything about it, nor care to... Unless that's his best friend or somethin, I don't see what that matters, esp in us racin for fun.
exactly...it just for fun, so i really dont care...i dont take any of this racing BS seriously, and hope u dont either...its all in good fun!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think he's just trying to stir the pot... I dont know anything about it, nor care to... Unless that's his best friend or somethin, I dot that matters, esp in us racin for fun.
exactly...it just for fun, so i really dont care...i dont take any of this racing BS seriously, and hope u dont either...its all in good fun!
haha yo ride your pretty little con vert cobra to safeway and pick some shit to q beacase where qqqqqqq in next week hahahahhaa

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think he's just trying to stir the pot... I dont know anything about it, nor care to... Unless that's his best friend or somethin, I dot that matters, esp in us racin for fun.
haha yo ride your pretty little con vert cobra to safeway and pick some shit to q beacase where qqqqqqq in next week hahahahhaa
mmmmmmmm bbq..... i bet your fat ass knows how to make some good bbq...haha you know about all the new snacks before they are released [Razz]

[ August 10, 2009, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

mmmmmmmm bbq..... i bet your fat ass knows how to make some good bbq...haha you know about all the new snacks before they are released [Razz]
man fuck u u stupid jew! u anit getin no ether! homo! ooo yeeea! so whatr up noogaa im come threw with 5th some shit to q and kick it ooooooo i forgot your still in your nurseing school! u sf homo sweeper!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL ive never heard of anyone asking the other person to add weight to there car, every 100 pounds is like 10hp....I dont get it, you shouldnt have got a convertible if you wanna handicap races.....Just my two cents nothing personal lol youre still my boy but thats gheyyy
[BS flag]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

man fuck u u stupid jew! u anit getin no ether! homo! ooo yeeea! so whatr up noogaa im come threw with 5th some shit to q and kick it ooooooo i forgot your still in your nurseing school! u sf homo sweeper!
Lol fuck you, stop projecting your dreams of becoming a nurse and giving old men sponge baths on me. Good luck with a 5th out there you drunk driver, your ass is going to get blurped real quick.

How the hell did you know I was jewish? [Confused] [Wink]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol fuck you, stop projecting your dreams of becoming a nurse and giving old men sponge baths on me. Good luck with a 5th out there you drunk driver, your ass is going to get blurped real quick.

How the hell did you know I was jewish? [Confused] [Wink]

hhhhahahah u stupid jew last time i was out there i was drinkin! lol but i wasent driving! hahaha fuck it hopefully next week ill be out there wit my truck taligating it up! lol btw i wont be drinkin maybe 2 beers in about 2 hours o yea i found your song nurse man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6pvm9Dcjzo

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

[worship] hahahahhahaha you gay fag. I know for a fact I seen your hillbilly ass in your lifted truck with swamppers slapin this on four 15's [Razz]

Your like me, I seen the geico insurance commercial and this gay ass shit was stuck in my head [BS flag]

[ August 10, 2009, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

hahahahaahhhahahahahaha let be myself!!!
hahahhahahah
funny shit maynn! for i dont drink and drive
hahahaha ill have a tall can out there in like and hour shit dont faces me
btw oooo yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa brother!

nogga! for real im thinking about bring this little q out there next thursday lol?
fuck it y not? [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com