Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Accidentally Attended CA-Mustangs Meet!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Accidentally Attended CA-Mustangs Meet!
68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold a set of control arms to a member on this site today, and made plans to meet him at the In-and-Out on the east side of the 101 in Santa Clara at 7:30pm. As I was about to make a right into the parking lot, I noticed about 6 to 8 Mustangs turning in front of me. I talked to the guys in the parking lot… turns out they were going to a weekly CA-Mustangs meet… I remember a green 99 Cobra, an OW Terminator, Red GT500, 05+ Vert complete with roll bar and cage-mount video camera! Anyhow, they all seemed very nice and had some super clean cars… too bad I was in my Tacoma daily driver!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's got to suck running into one of our meets... [Razz]

You should of stopped and said hi, they are a good group of guys. Usually have about 10-15 cars.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
That's got to suck running into one of our meets... [Razz]

You should of stopped and said hi, they are a good group of guys. Usually have about 10-15 cars.

Craig, I did stop... I was going there anyways to sell the control arms and parked right next to them. They all seemed very nice and had clean cars.

Any of these folks on this forum?

[ July 29, 2009, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: 68gtscode ]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no, most of them are just on our site.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
acid704
Member # 9358

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acid704  Ford pictures for acid704  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
no, most of them are just on our site.

When and where do you guys usually meet?
Posts: 2 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com