Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » First Legit CA FORDS Cruise: 7/11/09 (updated) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: First Legit CA FORDS Cruise: 7/11/09 (updated)
87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo im so glad yall commin down to vallejo, ill be there up at hunters hill(rest stop) hit me up if yall need anything

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man that cruise is no were near the area of the last few big cruises but at least some one spoke up about having a big cruise. im just a lil but hurt im gonna have to drive 1hr just to get to the meet in vallejo. maybe people from the 650/408 can meet up some were then cruise over the bay bridge and meet up with every one else in vallejo??
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
man that cruise is no were near the area of the last few big cruises but at least some one spoke up about having a big cruise. im just a lil but hurt im gonna have to drive 1hr just to get to the meet in vallejo. maybe people from the 650/408 can meet up some were then cruise over the bay bridge and meet up with every one else in vallejo??

albert all the peninsula people are driving to Hayward to vick hubbards . We have to be there by 8 in the morning

Oh yeah I'm debating if I should bring my harley truck or the catfish out

[ June 29, 2009, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: 87droptop50 ]

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:

albert all the peninsula people are driving to Hayward to vick hubbards . We have to be there by 8 in the morning
sounds good! ill call you ill probably be leaving from daly city

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
quote:

b at vicks at 8am or u guys r leaving vicks at 8am?

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
be there at 8 so we have time to meet, we will roll out at 8:30

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jason (snakebit95), it was nice meeting you today bro! The Cafords stickers really unite the Cafords family when you least expect it [Big Grin] I'm gonna try to make it out. I didn't look at the map, but are we going through any twisties??? If I do go, I'll try to have a few of my friends come out too (+3).

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

GULUMONEY
¯
Member # 8511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GULUMONEY  Ford pictures for GULUMONEY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey T! Good to see u on sat! It's been a min! And Thanks again for the pony emblem! About the cruise, What time do you think you guys will be heading back towards sac?

--------------------
01 MUSTANG GT BLOWN WID S-TRIM
64 BUICK RIVIERA - SOLD

www.myspace.com/gulu916, www.myspace.com/unamassac

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DA ONLY STANG WID HRE'Z:
Hey T! Good to see u on sat! It's been a min! And Thanks again for the pony emblem! About the cruise, What time do you think you guys will be heading back towards sac?

No prob G. I found that door lock 2. But we will hit bodega like 12:30. Once we get there u can leave anytime. I was thinkn bout headn back bout 1:30 or 2. Wanna get back b4 it gets crazy hot in sac & I got some stuff 2 do after.

Sydwaysix: glad to see you coming out bro. Looks like we will finally get 2 put a lot of names to faces. I don't know if there are any twisties. Migt be some closer 2 the coast but were gonna have so many cars im not sure if things will open up.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya, EPIK gave me a ring about this last night.

I am hoping to make. If any of the East Bay guys/gals want to meet up at In N Out Pinole on the way to Vallejo, let me know.

Luke

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
351stang
¯
Member # 7579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351stang  Ford pictures for 351stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

I am hoping to make. If any of the East Bay guys/gals want to meet up at In N Out Pinole on the way to Vallejo, let me know.

Luke

I'm down to meet at in&out

--------------------
tows b 4 hoes

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Luke96svt: bring that ass out man. Should be a good time

351stang: glad to see you coming also

Looks like its going to big everyone. Lots of people coming from all over. Epik was givn me shit sayn we should stay out there longer so im down to stay and chill as long as everyone wants too. Once we get to the in/out in petaluma I can get a look @ how many cars we got and we can all make some choices on the rest of the day.

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any one got an open seat for a stanglees P.O.S. like myself? [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 351stang:
quote:

Luke

I'm down to meet at in&out
sounds cool, I plan to be at In N Out Pinole at 8:45am on Sat. If anyone else wants to stop by there on the way to Vallejo, PM me.

Oh and 50deep, what is the address to the vallejo rest-stop? Coming from the SF direction, how do we ensure we don't miss it off I80

[ July 05, 2009, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Luke told me about this yesterday, Im gonna try to make it as well. Will meet at the Vic Hubbard around 8AM.
Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Luke: man I have not been able to find an exact address because it is right off I-80. I have trid though. Its called the Hunter Hill rest area. If you check pg 3 Snakebit95 has a map coming from vic hubbards to there. Should be the same way gettn there for you more or less. If its back tracking then you can always catch us @ the in/out in petaluma. If its got u kind of lost though let me kno & I will try 2 get more info for you

--------------------

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Luke. commin from pinole jus head towards fairfield. an when you see the hiddenbrook exit take it an turn left an turn back onto the highway headin East. once you're back on it's gonna be the first exit, you cant miss it

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by QuadKing7o7:
an when you see the hiddenbrook exit take it an turn left an turn back onto the highway headin East.

You mean west back towards SF?

--------------------
Stangless

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yo 50deep count me in

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

oh yea, my bad. head back west

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
an when you see the hiddenbrook exit take it an turn left an turn back onto the highway headin East.

I believe he means the American Canyon Exit, then turn back around heading west.

Or you can just take the next exit after American Canyon, which is Red Top Rd, and meet me there [patriot]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:
quote:

I believe he means the American Canyon Exit, then turn back around heading west.

Or you can just take the next exit after American Canyon, which is Red Top Rd, and meet me there [patriot]

you guys could all group up at the rest stop top of hunters hill after the hidden brooke exit then all you have to do is hop right back on the freeway drive a half mile and hit 37 to go towards the track. then right after the track bust a right and get on lakeville hwy and lakeville runs right into the in and out on 101 just be careful if thats the in and out you meet at cause parking is very limited and the rollers are thick right there cause you have to make an illegal left turn to get in the parking lot without going all the way down the street and u-turning. another good meeting point along the cruise near or in vallejo if you have big turn out would be the parking lot of solano county fairgrounds. across from marine world then you could just hop back on 37.

[ July 08, 2009, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Luke

HEY LUKE I'M CLOSE ABOUT 5 MIN AWAY SEE YOU THERE!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

The In/out burger spot should be good. There is a luckys parking lot right next 2 it and a warehouse type area a lil further down with a lot of parking. Also there are chevron & shell stations to gas up @. But the bottom line is parking will be a lil cramped no matter where we go due to the number of cars. Nature of the beast...... cops I'm not too woried about. Were not in a rush and I think its understood we won't be doing anything illegal. Just stopping to gas up, maybe eat, then get on to the coast. We will prob skip doran park & go str8 to one of the beaches on the coast due to parking.

PLEASE READ:
Listen guys/ladies there will be a lot of us on the road and were gonna draw a lot of attention. Please drive safely and just come out there to have fun. We all have seen fast cars and tire smoke before so its not needed. A lot of us including me are real excited about this and don't want it to end bad for anyone. State just cut 15% of my pay & I'm in backrounds for a law enforcement job so I can't afford any tickets. So for the 4 hours or so of your life were there, just cruise and lets enjoy the day. If your bringing someone who you know likes to act out then tell em to grow F up and just ride. And if the guy next to you is lookn like he wants to race then check em and tell em to calm it down. Stuff u guys already know. But if we work together then this will be a real good time.....

--------------------

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya that in n out lot is small, the luckys lot is real small too.
And the cops in petaluma are ok most of the time. Just dont act a fool.
The coastal beaches are cool but there is no parking lot big enough for 50 stangs. Just small little pull offs. As far as a centrally located spot the bodega headlands have a rather large lot and there is no admission. Its kinda on the point of the bay itself on the right side, the opposite side of Doran Park.
What time are you guys going to be in petaluma? So we can meet up.

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com