Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NorcalSvtoa DayCruise, May 17th 2009

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NorcalSvtoa DayCruise, May 17th 2009
1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIK03  Ford pictures for 1SIK03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the first bay area Norcalsvtoa cruise of the year May 17th 2009 and we know how many showed up over the last few years......Details will be coming over the next week but wanted to get the date up for everyone......

Meeting spot will be the same as last year

Wingstop
503 Coleman Ave.
We meet in the big parking area between wingstop and the Target garden area
Map below

http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=503%2BC...520Jose%2520CA

Meeting time will be 9:30 to 10:15am to hang out, talk to other car and truck lovers and show off your rides

We will leave to begin the cruise at 10:30am sharp.

cruise route and destination

We will be cruising the Uvas/Day Rd route we've done in the past with some new twists and turns. I guarantee it will be a fun drive for all. We will add some new roads that we've not done on the daycruises

DESTINATION

Las Palmas Restaurant
16825 Condit Road
Morgan Hill, Ca

www.laspalmasmexdining.com

This Restaurant is expecting us with a big turnout and is blocking a large section of the lot for us......They also have a 18 hole minature golf course at the restaurant that we can take beers out there and play if we want for $7 adults & $5 for children. I might be able to get them to agree to just do $5 each the day we go. Bring cash so is easier to split the checks......we will be in tables of 4-6 each so much easier to split.....Each table will get there own check

Sign up now......This cruise will be in the 2010 Calendar.....all cruises will be getting photos taken to be in the calendar for next year

FUEL YOUR VEHICLES BEFORE ARRIVING PLEASE AND BE READY TO ROLL ON TIME

RULES

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE EVERYONE.....SAME AS LAST YEAR.....NO SIDESHOWS, BURNOUTS, RECKLESS DRIVING. ANYONE COMING ON THE CRUISES NEEDS TO BE RESPECTFUL OF THE OTHER CARS ON THE ROAD AND NO RACING!!!

LOCAL PD'S KNOW ABOUT OUR CRUISES AND ARE OK WITH THEM AS LONG AS THE ABOVE IS FOLLOWED.......

So far we got 50+ cars that will be attending

[ May 14, 2009, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: 1SIK06 ]

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
07 Blue/White Gsxr 600 SOLD
2003 redFire Cobra

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
try to post the date asap, because a few members are trying to set up another cruise

I'm pretty sure I'll go to this , plus few other cars

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIK03  Ford pictures for 1SIK03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
try to post the date asap, because a few members are trying to set up another cruise

I'm pretty sure I'll go to this , plus few other cars

May 17th 2009

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so the meet will start in san jose at the wing stop on coleman?

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
so the meet will start in san jose at the wing stop on coleman?

correct we will meet from 930 till 1030, wewill start the cruise then...

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i should b there +3 50z

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
i should b there +3 50z

kkk see u then...

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com