Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fast an Furious ride out to concord drive in (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fast an Furious ride out to concord drive in
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just now got home from this and gotta say that shit was hella kleen. It was tight seein all the clubs out there in full force. Concord PD was NOT ready lol!!! I bet they were shittin bricks. It was hella funny, all you hear was hella town slapp (rattlin trunks, tailights, licenseplates etc) throughout the parking lot durin the movie ahahah.

I don't get why some folks thought it'd be coo to bump music during the movie though.... still trynna figure that one out...

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Turbizzy:
Just now got home from this and gotta say that shit was hella kleen. It was tight seein all the clubs out there in full force. Concord PD was NOT ready lol!!! I bet they were shittin bricks. It was hella funny, all you hear was hella town slapp (rattlin trunks, tailights, licenseplates etc) throughout the parking lot durin the movie ahahah.

I don't get why some folks thought it'd be coo to bump music during the movie though.... still trynna figure that one out...

lol I was waiting for my boys and a cop rolls up like hey and I started to leave and he was like I'm not done with you haha and he told me he wanted me out of his city haha fuckin douche I was like okay are u done???

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
7th steet was crack harder then the movie for those who chickend out....im talkn bout the whole street was coverd with burnt rubber.....to bad my car wasnt done to show those slow ass cars that wher runn how to really put it down.
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVTMach:
7th steet was crack harder then the movie for those who chickend out....im talkn bout the whole street was coverd with burnt rubber.....to bad my car wasnt done to show those slow ass cars that wher runn how to really put it down.

did u happen to see a primered coupe on black ponys?..lol that was me
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it was dumb azz crackin need more nights like that i got some coo footage 2

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
quote:

did u happen to see a primered coupe on black ponys?..lol that was me
Oh shit, that was YOU!? I think you were in front of me waitin in that long ass line. I was in my black Colorado on SS dubs with norcal355.com accross the windsheild. I think that was you in front of me with a female throwing dumbaszz revs the whole way in LOL! Hella skankin up my INT, i had to put my shit on RECIRC hahaha. Fosho.

So what, everyone headed out to 7th street afterwards or something? Damn i went straight home to smash but damn.... i woulda gone to this too. Shat!

Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Oop my bad for the double post but ey, is there some video of this shit somewhere? I wanna post it up on my forum so others can see. I know i seen hella video cameras out there!!!
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup... Great time! Wish all the turnouts were this good! and the movie was good too!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:

it was dumb azz crackin need more nights like that i got some coo footage 2
Where's the footage at? Did you put it up on youtube yet or whu?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did any c that nigga from the stang boys rippin it mo fucka was hype!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WAS IN THE RED COUPE WITHT THE GREY TRUNK, CHANGED MY TIRES OUT THERE [Big Grin]

I CAN SAY I DID THE MOST DOUNUTS

AND MY CUZ DID DOUNUTS FOR THE 1/4 MILE [worship]

WE HAD HELLA FUN.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD CANT NOBODY SEE ME DOIN DONUTS [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
92 ssp
¯
Member # 8013

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92 ssp  Ford pictures for 92 ssp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man u dont want to battle i will doughnut around u again lol... that supercharged coupe was ripping shit all night.

--------------------
President of Highways Car Club est 2004
1993 coupe "The Beast"
2004 Mercedes s500 amg

If u don't know about me u must be a nobody lol...

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN LETS DO IT ILL BATTLE BOTH YA FOOLS LOL! TAY DONT WANNA C ME IN DOUGHNUTS?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Its yum yum foos! I swang yum yums all over you foos in my little 4 banger haha.

Seriously though... wheres the fuggen footage tho?

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets see who can start goin right and stay goin right, no left doughnuts at all!

--------------------
FoMoCo

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tree topp was docin keep it trill. i wasnt even there the whole time. but i saw the red coupe and you was swangin but, he walked his car hella times in a row.

--------------------
FoMoCo

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
lets see who can start goin right and stay goin right, no left doughnuts at all!

u werent there when i kept it to the right like 7 times??..lol
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TAY WE ALL KNOW YOU CANT SEE ME, AND IF I WASENT RUNNIN HOT I WOULDA KEPT GOIN WIT CHA.

NAME A PLACE AND A TIME AND LETS DO IT!! [Eek!]

AND ANY BODY ELSE [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gLCKu_2br4&feature=player_embedded

92 ssp
¯
Member # 8013

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92 ssp  Ford pictures for 92 ssp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we will battle lol... jae jae i got some footage of u im goin seen it to ur myspace bruh. doughnuts are fun but my shit like to go staright u see my youtube video after my doughnut i did a thrird gear slide boy...i do that with no charger all motor [worship]

--------------------
President of Highways Car Club est 2004
1993 coupe "The Beast"
2004 Mercedes s500 amg

If u don't know about me u must be a nobody lol...

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

jae jae i saw you on you tube.. you got hands bruh, but can u start to the right too? pop the clutch and from a dig go right and never to the left is what im sayin.And if you can...thats good shit. i aint here to knock nobody or none of that shit.

--------------------
FoMoCo

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

WAITIN FOR THAT TIME AND PLACE TAY!!

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
jae jae i saw you on you tube.. you got hands bruh, but can u start to the right too? pop the clutch and from a dig go right and never to the left is what im sayin.And if you can...thats good shit. i aint here to knock nobody or none of that shit.

yea man fresh johnb rebuild..from the gate to the right and itll never one leg..lol..n fasho i apreciate the love

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
WAITIN FOR THAT TIME AND PLACE TAY!!

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

is everyone running 3.73's? seems like that gear of the year for the docers [Big Grin]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

yep 3.73 and a tru trac possi built at nextgen.

--------------------
FoMoCo

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
yep 3.73 and a tru trac possi built at nextgen.

kinna wanna try some 4.10s [Big Grin]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com