Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » UPDATED PICS!!!San Jose G2G, SATURDAY March 14th @7pm... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: UPDATED PICS!!!San Jose G2G, SATURDAY March 14th @7pm...
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StangLess:
San Jose ain't how it use to be like 3 years ago

yep yep!!!!! [Frown]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was cool, i think it could have been a little bit more organized..When we left best buy to go to In n Out, we lost like 15 cars on the way..Either way, still had fun!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
It was cool, i think it could have been a little bit more organized..When we left best buy to go to In n Out, we lost like 15 cars on the way..Either way, still had fun!

I would say the same thing. We got to Best Buy right before 8pm and found no one. Lucky enought F8LSN8K was at the second spot to let us know whats up.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We got to the Best Buy on Monterey and Curtner and no one in sight. We get to In & out and maybe a max of 15 cars.Everyone all space out in groups instead of gathering as one big group Next better planning of the event would be good.For a San jose meet there sure was alot of Bay Area guys good to see outhere.It feels like 1SIKO6 who was there from SJ,I just saw a few.It feels like we just drove up there for nothing.

--------------------
92Fobra GT40/E303/BBK/Mac's (sold)
89notch 306HO/TFS1/BBK lt's
89CHP 331/5spd/LT's/LM1's (RIP)
65 331/HCI/TCI trans/SOLD

Posts: 2604 | From: 831salinas | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i have heard there will be no CaFords show again this year.REMEMBER This meet up was the first one in San Jose since i could remember, i know it could have been better in many ways. I think an afternoon meet could be better. All the people i talk said they had a blast, it was a great turnout, and they would do it again. I had the chance to meet new people and see there cars. If you are willing to go and talk to people you will get the most out of meets like these. "it all start by sharing your screen name"Im sorry some of you felt like you wasted your time,money, and gas to drive from where you came out. Im sorry for that... [Frown] I feel like the next meet should be at a park and everyone could pop open their hoods, that ALWAYS gets people talking. [Wink]

remember your input is what will make the next meet better, but anyways THANKS TO ALL that came

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:

I would say the same thing. We got to Best Buy right before 8pm and found no one. Lucky enought F8LSN8K was at the second spot to let us know whats up.
[patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIK03  Ford pictures for 1SIK03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Motorsports:
We got to the Best Buy on Monterey and Curtner and no one in sight. We get to In & out and maybe a max of 15 cars.Everyone all space out in groups instead of gathering as one big group Next better planning of the event would be good.For a San jose meet there sure was alot of Bay Area guys good to see outhere.It feels like 1SIKO6 who was there from SJ,I just saw a few.It feels like we just drove up there for nothing.

I thought it was a great turn out, and how 1994 steeda said "1st time in SJ", but always comments and concerens help for the next together. And I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT ALSO; SOME WAISTED THEIR TIME, NEEDS TO BE MORE ORGANIZE, etc.... I did see 4 5 little groups also, and was hoping of having just 1 BIG groups chatting. Also yes right before 5 till 8pm like 10-15 cars left put of no where, and at right on 8pm i was going to gather everyone and thank for comming and to cruise to In N out but by that time everyone had already left BEST BUY [Mad] . BUT once again there is always a 1st time. Well guys those who went and enjoy yourself thats great, ither who though it was a waist of gas, time, etc... sorry guys ill try everything possible to make it better next time. Think of doing a day G2g in the next few weeks when the weather gets all clear up, but in a park or somehwere better than IN N OUT:D as steeda mentioned...

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
07 Blue/White Gsxr 600 SOLD
2003 redFire Cobra

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree that everyone was sticking to their own lil groups but it is also dificult (speaking for myself) because I dont really know who is who and dont feel comfortable just walking up to anyone and saying "Hi, Im MsFive0... whats you name?" lol. Plus we should have all parked togeather to make the pictures better as well... Oh and I hated those lights there... I didnt get one good picture... my camera aint the greatest either tho... but those yellow lights were super ugly and made colors all weird and stuff... Either way next one let me kow cuz id like to attend!! Nice to have met a few people!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIK03  Ford pictures for 1SIK03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ms Five O- well you met me LOL "Edgar". Well once again thanks everyone for attending and i will make sure next wont be any regrets [Wink] . I wil upload some pictures i took later on.

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

ok guys here are some pictures. I think i took a picture of EVERY CAR, i hope [worship]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 16, 2009, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: 1SIK06 ]

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill post pjcs when I get home

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
too bad I missed this. I had other plans and couldn't break them. Can't wait for the next one.
Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
1SIK03
¯
Member # 8996

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
too bad I missed this. I had other plans and couldn't break them. Can't wait for the next one.

there will be more. that was just the 1st one, many concerns. But hope next one will be better for some [Big Grin]

--------------------
06 Torch Red GT TOTALED
2003 redFire Cobra

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah Roy let me know and we can roll out togeather next time.... Nice pics 1SIK06... I mean Edgar lol... but once again those lights!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The turn out at Best Buy looked waaay better. We should of gotten there earlier. [Mad]

--------------------

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got back from reno, but ill be there next time for sure!! nice pics

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
FOXWTIT
¯
Member # 7634

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXWTIT  Ford pictures for FOXWTIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had a good time.. nice meetin everyone... yea i wasnt feelin those lights.. they made my maaco paint look bad.. ha..
Posts: 39 | From: SAN LORENZO | Registered: May 2007  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXWTIT:
i had a good time.. nice meetin everyone... yea i wasnt feelin those lights.. they made my maaco paint look bad.. ha..

u got that red coupe if so that shit looks clean,i was bhind u friday night at dominos.didnt look like no maaco..lol

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FOXWTIT had one nasty coupe! i saw a black CHP at in n out that look to be a real one, that one was bad also. But yea 1sick06 let plan one in a month or soo pm me....

1994steeda [patriot]

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

quote:
Originally posted by FOXWTIT:

lol Was it a two-tone? Or just the lighting? I remember seeing it before at Vics and was red. [Confused]

--------------------

Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good turnout guys. Its hard trying to get foos from all over the bay together but i think if we have these more often then maybe more peeps would wanna socialize. Too bad my SVO aint registered yet, but ill be ready to roll in a few weeks so im def hittin up the next meet.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 17, 2009, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: 87droptop50 ]

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com