Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » FALL Cruise-Good Cause

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FALL Cruise-Good Cause
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read this on SVTperformance.com, yes it's in Sacramentoa nd yes it's organized by a bunch of camaro and vette guys but it's a cause that NONE OF US could be against. It would be sweet to see a huge Mustang group show up and show support for those who are or have lost loved ones to illness.It meets at the Sunsplash parking lot right off I-80.

OK guys, its time! FALL Cruise 2008 is coming up soon.

The cruise will be on October 4th, 2008. Saturday. If you attended the last 2 cruises you wont want to miss this one. Last year we had 64 cars! We are lining up some good sponsors for raffle prizes and have some kick ass designs for the tshirts.

For those who dont know, SacFbodyz started the FALL Cruise 2 years ago. FALL stands for Fighting Against Leukemia & Lymphoma. The primary reason for this cruise is to raise money for The Leukemia Society. We raffle off prizes and collect donations on the day of the cruise and 100% of the procedes go directly to The Leukemia Society.

When : Oct 4, 2008 SATURDAY
Time : TBD (meet up will most likely be 9am, departure time 10am)
Where : Roseville to Tahoe. Meet at the parkNride by Sunsplash/Shell Station

We will be going to Tahoe most likely again this year, just a different route. Lunch will be the same as last year, we will all park then head to lunch and come back for the raffle.

Sponsors so far...

Nitrous Outlet ($100 off gift certs)
Pacific Muscle Cars (set of black zr1 wheels)
New Era Performance ($$$ donation)
CMD Photography (Free Photoshoot)
Everything Embroidered (helping w/ Tshirts)
HiPerformance ($150 voucher towards labor in our shop)
Kyle Higgins Photography ($150 value photoshoot + CD)
FUEL energy drinks
RodHot Designs (tshirt design)
JAWS Gear ($100 off installation)

and more to come !
Just so everyone knows, the guy who organizes the cruise lost his GF of 2 years to Leukemia last year right before the cruise. He still managed to attend and kept a good attitude about it.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
01 cobra 650
Member # 8629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01 cobra 650  Ford pictures for 01 cobra 650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there in exact address where we can look up if we are considering to go? it would be really helpful for those of us who have never been to one or who those of us dont know the area.
Posts: 6 | From: Redwood City, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah sorry a camaro buddy at work told me about this thing. It's actually really easy to find I-80 East towards Reno, Eureka Road exit in Roseville like you're headed to the automall,straight through the light turns into Taylor Road, sunsplash parking lot is on the left side.

1893 Taylor Rd
Roseville, CA 95661

slowvert5.0
¯
Member # 8555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slowvert5.0  Ford pictures for slowvert5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is something I would attend, my 5 yo. niece has Leukemia. Ive been with her from day one 3 years ago fighting for her life every single day. So I can feel for everyone and the cause.....why couldnt mustang enthusists have come up with this event??? It would obviously be a better event all around if stangers planed it ;D
Posts: 101 | From: sac to frisco | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Sorry to hear about your niece sad thing to deal with. As far as planning yeah I guess these guys have been doing this for a couple years cause the club leader lost his girlfriend.
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is such a good cause. i lost a childhood freind to Leukemia. i wish i could make it but i will be out of town on business this friday and saterday. i will definitly attend next year.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com