Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Daly City Starbucks Friday night meet!!! (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Daly City Starbucks Friday night meet!!!
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im most likely going to be there on friday, but depending on how many people will be there
03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That *$ usually has the EVO meets and Scion meets. DC cops are usually chill but if people start messing around like what that camaro did it'll be shut down quick...and a quick... "can I check under your hood?".....
and watch yer back...they're really cracking down on modified imports/domestics

[ July 22, 2008, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: 03gtPONY ]

lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsanb05  Ford pictures for lsanb05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So wats gud rob this is jason wit the maro. U not tellin the whole story so let me tell it. We agreed on .6 miles because i was on street tires and he was on slicks just to even it out. He also told me to take out my bottle and said he only had 290rwhp. So no i wasnt running 600hp. Rob let off at exactly .2 miles because he saw me coming up behind him fast and he swerves in front of me almost making me lose control. So we go again and what does rob do he lets off at .2 again and i flew by him. We decided on one more race we had a finish line with 3 people standing at it to witness the winner. Rob says i dont care if u miss shift or what happens this is the last one so we lined up and launched, at .2 rob lets off agian and why because he got scared of the cops lights and he knew I was comin again. I hit the finish line before him with 3 witnesses. I got away he got pulled over end of story. He owes me 100 and i will be there again this friday. Im calling his punk ass out in front of everyone because hes scared. I called him out to his boy and he said rob doesnt want to race you again. Why wouldnt he want to race if hes going to win?? Street racing has risks which include the cops, but the race goes on the only thing that matters is the launch and the finish line which i hit first. NOTHING IN BETWEEN. And ya the video shows him beating me in the first .2miles only because of his slicks but look how close it is at the end when he hits his brake lights. Bottom line is street racing must not be for him if hes scared to race again because of the cops. If not i want my $100 or should i put his b*tch out on the track and make my money that way? and if u do decide to come out bring what u got and bring what i got quit cryin bout my bottle
Jason Silver Maro SS

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you guys just race a marathon [Roll Eyes] . [patriot] This is drag racing, and in drag racing you race a quater-mile, and it sounds like rob beat you three times in the quater-mile

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsanb05  Ford pictures for lsanb05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its not a drag strip we arent limited to the quarter and thats fine i usually race the quarter too but he showed up on slicks and i was on bald street tires so we AGREED on .6 if we agreed on .25 then there wouldnt be a problem but we didnt. Im down for the 1/4 but its going to be street tires to street tires or slicks to slicks. Obviously he cant keep an agreement so that might be what we have to do. Better yet we can hit the track where the times dont lie. Bottom line is the only reason he got me in the 1/4 is because of the tires which was very predictable and which was why we needed more distasnce to have a fair race. We both agrred on it thats all im saying so i dont see how we have a misunderstanding
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! U got sum nerve, HA am not gonna get in
another pissing match w/ u so check this.
ME & YOU KNOW that once we passed the bridge thats 1/4 mile right! You gotta agree and dont lie! THATS WHAT WE AGREED ON PERIOD !!!!!!!

Second of all I blew your fukin doors OFF even after that bridge about another 1/8 mile i was doin over 135 mph on you & yo ass was WAY back there dont lie I got into your lane & passed a honda on my lane plain and simple YOU LOST PERIOD Y would you wanna race me again to make your self look dumb every time and not try to give me my money.

I TOLD YOU IF I WOULDA LOST I WOULDA GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY I AINT 19 YRS OLD!!!!!! SO DONT COME TO ME W THAT BULLSHIT JASON & YOU KNOW IT MAN!!!!

We both know the look on your face especially when we went back to the parking lot not to mention all the people that saw me scrape you that wanted to lay you out & I didnt even know them. I had to tell them to stop cuz i didnt want that to happen.

How bout this PUSSY you owe me a hundred dollars. I give YOU a chance to get them bak lets make it a even $1000 up for grabs @ the track to cover for my ticket tow tires gas that happened that nite.

Thats fair. . . LOL & oh yeah 290 rwhp w 4.56s turnd into 475 that nite thats y you lost and you saw my tail lights ALL the time. And if you really serious I'll open the 175 shot jus for you but only @ the track you aint worth my time on the street smokin out that bong thinkn you never lost to a mustang, JASON JASON. . . PM your # to schedule a date YOU very well know am not scared of that sideshow maro.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

he knew where the finish line was just as i did. and the first car to get there was the winner and that was me. and when i say .2 i mean .2 not .25 we went back and clocked it together (me and rob)and where he let off was shorter than the quarter.
lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

like i said ill be there this friday u can talk to there. and then we can ask those 3 dudes athe the finish line who won
lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

and i never said 1/4 mile once, what we agreed on first was light to light and then we agreed on .6 in the beamer and made it official. the first two were light to light and the last one was .6
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JASON learn how to check your mess ama send you my # so we can run @ the track dont worry. . .

Dude am not gna be seeing who can beat who on the streets now, YOU anit worth my time tickets & tow fees not to mention the smog referee.

I know my car its a 11.3 all motor street car w/o the 175 shot am not gonna b playin w/ u so if for sure YOU KNOW that your maro is capable of 10's ALL day then like i said LETZ DO THIS!!!!

--------------------

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Take it to the Track, looser has herpes!
lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

im gonna hit u up as soon as i get my rear end and slicks. for now tell ur boyz to quit talkin shit and i dont want to get calls sayin ur talkin shit on the internet. now i gotta deal wit slow ass sti's thinkin they'll smoke me. do that and ill do the same. mutual respect
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

my mustang is hung like a horse [Big Grin]
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

JASON PM sent (my #) call me when you get your gears & slicks. No disrespect, but no lies.

--------------------

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tony, I got your message after I got off work at 6PM. I went to see the Batman showing at midnight the thrusday before so i was dead TIRED at work so i just went home and went to sleep.

I'm down to go next time tho!

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey edwin its all good dude. can't make it this weekend though cause this is my working weekend and then next week i'm going camping. i'll catch you on the next one then.

--------------------
04 Cobra

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

alright ya'll, i got the video of this race that happened last friday night, where homie with the maro is making up all these stupis ass exuses,, watch the video and you be the judge and see who really win's this RACE........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucV3xbUSVp8&feature=email

JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE JOB RAPING THAT WANNA BE MARO BOY ROB. I SEE HE IS STILL BUTT HURT OVER DA LOST
Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 24, 2008, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: JockCobra ]

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

yeah, that foo is a trip,, but the video says it all
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 302DROPakaDROP92:
yeah, that foo is a trip,, but the video says it all

Yea, but the maro wanted to race to san jose, not just a 1\4 mile [Cool]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

lol....it sure did seem like that..... [Big Grin]
lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

why dont u boys try takin a spin at runnin me. u sure talk alot for being over a 1/4 behind tryin to record. javascript:void(0)
Eek!And he did beat me in 1/4 but who didnt expect that?? I was on street tires and no bottle at 440rwhp, he was on slicks. which again is the reason why WE said .6 miles. Or from light to light which was .6 miles , and i got there first. 1/4 mile rob won, 1/2 mile I won. So i dont know why everyone keeps sayin 600 hp maro. If you want 600 ill show you 600. Get in line or line em up. by the way what the red drop run in the quarter????? LMMFAO If someone got somethin to say say it to me not behind my back quit being little panzy b!tch$ and man up.

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

WOW!!! im being called a panzy bitch...wtf.....lol..... its all good, just remember u said that,,,,
p.s i wasnt the one who called n e 1 out so dont try n bring me in da mix n al of a sudden try to race me.....

lsanb05
¯
Member # 8527

ya ur right u too scared to call anyone out but now im callin u out so what u gonna do??

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com