Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Daly City Starbucks Friday night meet!!! (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Daly City Starbucks Friday night meet!!!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys if you're bored tonight and want to show your stang. Me and some stang buddies decided to meet at the Daly City Starbucks off Serramonte Blvd exit off Highway 280 at 8:00pm.

Starbucks
321 Gellert Blvd
Daly City, CA 94015

This store is open till midnight so nice to bench race and have a cup of coffee at the same time. Hope to see you guys there!!!

--------------------
04 Cobra

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'll be there. you know i need my coffee [dance]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn..thats literally down the street from house. maybe ill swing by in the hoopty.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats where the ricers meet. It gets packed there sometimes. Hmmm sounds good. The weather gets real shity around that time. Am in though +1.

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup the ricers and bikes. theres lot of parking after 9pm when the stores close.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right on guys! sorry for the last minute posting. just feel like having coffee with the stang brothers! [patriot]
oh and don't to forget to bring your jackets! you know how daly city is. also we're parking in the front of starbucks in front of
sports authority.

8pm!!!!!!

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe +2 or 3 more

--------------------

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im there!!!
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Alright Frisco people are alive! We'll see you all there tonight!!!
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i cant make it but i sent the word to my brother in law who lives in sf to roll though with his 04 GT

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAMN I REMEBER WHEN IT WAS ALL BAD TO BE IN DALY CITY CAUSE OF THE COPS. GOOD LUCK ALL YALL

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Biker boys are at Westlake *$ nowadays. & Yeah there are a lot of ricers at the Gellert *$. Should I bring my Honda instead [Razz] Sup Alex, u gonna roll?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

got here early the stores are still open. i'll cruise to my buddies hous and i'll come back at 9pm!!!

hope you guys brought your jacket it's cold as hell!!!

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

naw man..im stuck in oakland and will be by near midnight...maybe ill catch them driving away.

[ July 19, 2008, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Thanks to everybody that showed up!!! Not a bad turn out for a last minute meet. Man, that place is crazy! Didn't know all kinds of cars meet up there. A bunch of imports and muscle cars too, a bunch of maros and stangs. We should start it later next time too 8pm was too early people started coming like 9-10pm.
A maro did a 180 turn before he park and I guess he really wants to show off to us so he did a burn out for like 3 mins and fog out the whole parking lot. I was just waiting for the cops to show up, but I guess Daly City peeps don't mind. The Starbucks people told me they do that every Friday night and the cops don't bother anybody. Guess they're just lucky. I'll admit we all got entertained though.

Nice seeing the local guys Marvin and Robert again and nice meeting Tony and his cool shelby and Jim and his 01 cobra and Mark his 03 cobra! You guys are cool and cool cars too!

Hey Robert I heard you won the run! Glad you walk that crazy maro! Congrats on the kill bro! That'll teach him not to mess with your bad ass notch's. Heard they didn't wanna pay up too. Hope you did get your winnings bro.

Also nice meeting the local Stang Up peeps too!

Thanks to my buddies Jr and Jacques for coming out and hanging out too!

My only complain was it was freaking cold! [Big Grin]
But over all it was a great night!!! Not a bad way to spend a Friday night if you wanna stay up really late. Next time we should all go out and eat after. Me and my buddy went to Lucky Chances to grab a bite at 1am they serve good food and it's open 24hrs.

We'll do it again!!!

[ July 19, 2008, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

--------------------
04 Cobra

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks tony, it was a good turnout lastnight, alot happened that night with that maro, he didnt wanna pay up, he lost the race 2wice and it was on film, im gonna post it so you can see it, imma call my friend, he has the video, but yeah , we should do it more often, plus its more packed there on fridays.........
p.s where's the pictures tony? i seen you takin photos, post em'.....

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

yeah that's what i heard. what a sore loser! i heard he was making all kinds of excuses, even complaining that robert had slicks and all. what a trip! didn't know he lost twice too. guess he's just a poser good for burn outs only! lol!but tell robert good kill!

man, i'm sorry the pictures sucks. i still don't know how to play with the lighting effects on my pocket camera and it was all dark so i didn't bother posting it. i'll try to do better next time. maybe next time we'll let the pro camera guy Jr do the pictures.

--------------------
04 Cobra

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
post pics i was down there but didnt here about it til sat night.i know on sat night at westlake a bunch of cars meet up there too.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

91CHP_Coupe
¯
Member # 7686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91CHP_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91CHP_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I woulda been down to go but it was sat. morning i found out about this meet up. Try to plan it ahead so i can find time to get out there. Sounds like a good meet up for next week.....

--------------------
69 Mach 1
91 Coupe HCI. SOLD
04 DSG Mach 1

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91CHP_Coupe:
I woulda been down to go but it was sat. morning i found out about this meet up. Try to plan it ahead so i can find time to get out there. Sounds like a good meet up for next week.....

you down on thursday?

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Yeah friday night was pretty good jus a lil cold but it was fun. . .

Until some DUMB "F" started yappin his mouth and calling me out several times. [Roll Eyes] Imagine about 15 to 20 guys and this DUMB "F" start to say " I have never lost to a mustang, 600 to the wheels, letz go off a roll, letz go off a launch BLAH BLAH". Then I was startin to get annoyed and jus wanted to shut his FAT mouth but I was jus chilln, [dance] until he started talkin bout $$$ (WOW).

So as am drivin to the house 5 min away to slap on some tires . . . Am thinkin to myself how does this MORON expect to put 600 hp to the ground from a launch on some shity worn 275s LMAO!! [Wink]

I get back say how much $$$ you puttin up real chill n all, he say a 100 buks so am like letz do this! We go check out where we gonna run as we get to the start I stage on the 2 step LAUNCHED on him, take off, pull 2 cars after I bang 2nd, [burnout] 3rd he aint around & 4th am like WOW that was a easy 100 buks LMAO!!

Any body know a silver maro w/ blk z06 wheels from the club called "maro boyz" . . .? Tell that PUSSY he OWES me a 100 buks or let me "F" his girl. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

hey robert so he didn't paid up? man what a flake, so he didn't even have some money on him. hope you get your win soon. i was thinking the same thing he just did that 3mins burn out so if figure there goes his tires and now he wants to race. lol! that'll teach him not to mess with an orange notch next time. good kill man and lots of witnesses too!!! they said they have it on video. can you guys post it when you get it.

--------------------
04 Cobra

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
Yeah friday night was pretty good jus a lil cold but it was fun. . .

Until some DUMB "F" started yappin his mouth and calling me out several times. [Roll Eyes] Imagine about 15 to 20 guys and this DUMB "F" start to say " I have never lost to a mustang, 600 to the wheels, letz go off a roll, letz go off a launch BLAH BLAH". Then I was startin to get annoyed and jus wanted to shut his FAT mouth but I was jus chilln, [dance] until he started talkin bout $$$ (WOW).

So as am drivin to the house 5 min away to slap on some tires . . . Am thinkin to myself how does this MORON expect to put 600 hp to the ground from a launch on some shity worn 275s LMAO!! [Wink]

I get back say how much $$$ you puttin up real chill n all, he say a 100 buks so am like letz do this! We go check out where we gonna run as we get to the start I stage on the 2 step LAUNCHED on him, take off, pull 2 cars after I bang 2nd, [burnout] 3rd he aint around & 4th am like WOW that was a easy 100 buks LMAO!!

Any body know a silver maro w/ blk z06 wheels from the club called "maro boyz" . . .? Tell that PUSSY he OWES me a 100 buks or let me "F" his girl. [Big Grin]

Damn rob, u wanna "F" his girl, i think his girl was that fiji guy, do u still wanna "f" her.......lmao [burnout] tony' ill try to post the video, one of my friend is lagging on emailing me the video, but it will be on cafords 4sure so you all can see that the maro girl GOT SMOKED.....lol [Big Grin] [patriot]
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys sounds like you had hella fun. wish i could have made it. but check out the ride out we are trying to do.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001159

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i knoe its kinda early but whos ganna be out there again on friday .
lets try to get more muscle out in d.c

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com