Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Raging Waters Ride Out

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Raging Waters Ride Out
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many Car clubs will be going to Raging waters on sat july 12th. Stang City will also be going and we will be meeting at the bay fair mall (city of San Leandro) parking lot in front of jamba juice at 10 am to 10:30 am and we invite all mustangs to come join us to cruz on over to a day of water and fun at Raging Waters.

http://www.rwsplash.com/

General admission is $30 per person + tax.

This is a super causal familly event so bring your spouce, life partners, kids, friends or whatever.

i will be there right at 10 am so i can get my juice on at jamba feel free to come by and say hi. i am in the 01 triple black GT with chrome rims.

If you want more information please respond to the post or contact our president "Spider" by the means below

StangCity@comcast.net
510-798-9788
www.myspace.com/stangcitylife

[ July 09, 2008, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Insurance Dude ]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there in my silver droptop ss and so will my lil cuzins in his 1967 baby blue rs camaro

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
I'll be out there in my silver droptop ss and so will my lil cuzins in his 1967 baby blue rs camaro

sweet! see you there [burnout]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a great place to have a good time... will be there [Wink]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im here in San jose, ill roll over and kick it for a bit . Big Will you down?

btw what time do you think you'll get down here by so i can plan for it.

[ July 09, 2008, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Im here in San jose, ill roll over and kick it for a bit . Big Will you down?

btw what time do you think you'll get down here by so i can plan for it.

we should be there at about 12 pm.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The shotgun and the dark blue speed slides kick ass there!

SAVE YOUR TIME AND AVOID THE 3 PERSON RAFT RIDE IN THE CORNER! The dragon one that throws you out in a bowl is cool, the one near that in the corner is BOOORRRIINNNGGGGGG. Don't waste your time in line there.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

sweet! we would love to have you there Lydia [burnout]

are you going to join us at bay fair mall or meet us at raging waters? i only ask since i see you are located in san jose.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
The shotgun and the dark blue speed slides kick ass there!

SAVE YOUR TIME AND AVOID THE 3 PERSON RAFT RIDE IN THE CORNER! The dragon one that throws you out in a bowl is cool, the one near that in the corner is BOOORRRIINNNGGGGGG. Don't waste your time in line there.

thanks for the tip! i will def go check out those two rides. me personally i am really looking forward to just chillen on the endless river.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:

are you going to join us at bay fair mall or meet us at raging waters? i only ask since i see you are located in san jose.

where is bay fair mall at?

although, i think i'll just meet you guys at raging waters [Wink]

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by lydia:
quote:

bay fair mall is in san leandro which is just south of oakland. It may be a bit out of your way to come north and meet us then go back south. we are aiming to be at raging waters at 12 pm feel free to just meet us there. but if you do that be sure and contact "spider" on his cell 510-798-9788 to find us.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who is stang city? never heard of them

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
lydia
¯
Member # 8414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lydia  Ford pictures for lydia  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lydia:
quote:

bay fair mall is in san leandro which is just south of oakland. It may be a bit out of your way to come north and meet us then go back south. we are aiming to be at raging waters at 12 pm feel free to just meet us there. but if you do that be sure and contact "spider" on his cell 510-798-9788 to find us.
oh ok, yeah it is a bit out there... well thanks and see you guys there
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

quote:
Originally posted by hawaii5.0:

we are a a car club for v8 mustangs. we are mostly in the east bay but we do have members and some events in the south bay, san francisco and other parts of the bay.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

foxbodywagon
¯
Member # 5977

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbodywagon  Ford pictures for foxbodywagon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hawaii5.0:

we are a a car club for v8 mustangs. we are mostly in the east bay but we do have members and some events in the south bay, san francisco and other parts of the bay.
So it is only for V8's.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
85 LTD wagon -under construction-

Posts: 122 | From: Central Valley | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

yes normally we only let v8 stangs in the group but beyond that we let people in our club based on personality and if they would be a good fit. so in other words who you are can trump what you drive.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

GTGUY
¯
Member # 8003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTGUY  Ford pictures for GTGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yes normally we only let v8 stangs in the group but beyond that we let people in our club based on personality and if they would be a good fit. so in other words who you are can trump what you drive.

how many v8's to v6's do you guys have?
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

right now we have zero V6's and almost 20 V8's but we have had V6's in the club in the past.

if you want more detailed info contact our president spider on his cell 510-798-9788.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im prob not going to be able to make it. My car is getting detailed/claybar'd today and i wont get it done till about 2 or 3. sorry. [Frown]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

thank you for those who did come. we had a lot of fun in the sun and the water!

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com