Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pleasanton Stoneridge Mall 7/11/08 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pleasanton Stoneridge Mall 7/11/08
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
def a good time. i got pulled over pulling out of the parking lot, but was back on the road in 5 mins. He was a cool cop. [patriot] Let me go with no ticket.

[ July 12, 2008, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ah, you were the one. Why did they stop you? I think there was just way too many cars out there that PD didn't know what to do. But all of the undercover cops roaming through the crowds was funny.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Ah, you were the one. Why did they stop you? I think there was just way too many cars out there that PD didn't know what to do. But all of the undercover cops roaming through the crowds was funny.

He stopped me because of the exhaust . the first thing he said to me was, " they come that loud from factory?" haha The officer was hella coo tho, he let me go with out even runing my info..

yeah I saw a unmarked crown vic roll in as i was rolling out.

[ July 12, 2008, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
def a good time. i got pulled over pulling out of the parking lot, but was back on the road in 5 mins. He was a cool cop. [patriot] Let me go with no ticket.

i saw that, didn't know it was you, good you got away with no ticket. [Cool]

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DROP:

the cruise was fun especially taking my car on those turn's... the only thing dat sucked 4 me was that i bottomed out twice, but other than that it was fun.. too bad the cops showed up in pleasanton, i was looking forward to spending lots of hours there but oh well..... we should do another cruise soon but hopefully we can do it in san francisco........ [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey Marvin, thanks for coming out! It was nice meeting you and your nice GT! Glad you had fun! Sorry about your car bottoming out. We'll plan a cruise in the City one of these days. [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Zamora:
quote:
Originally posted by 302DROP:
oh yeah and also if anyone has pictures, pleae post them, i wasnt able to bring my camra [Mad]

X2!!! Had a blast!!!!
Hey Jaime, thanks for coming out bro! Glad you enjoyed those twisties! We'll do it again!!!

[ July 13, 2008, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: Hyperider ]

--------------------
04 Cobra

JockCobra
¯
Member # 8383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JockCobra  Ford pictures for JockCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I had a X3 Blast there. To many nice cars 2 even list or talk about. Im glad you didnt get a ticket bro.

--------------------
DSG 03 COBRA

Posts: 33 | From: San Francisco | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can anyone post pics????
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any pics from the meet? i heard it was crackin!

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The meet was HUGE! Thanks to all you guys that came out. A friend of mine set it up only a couple weeks before and the turn out was amazing, with minimal drama...250+ cars . I've found pics on other forums but no mustang pics unfortunately

[ July 14, 2008, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
The meet was HUGE! Thanks to all you guys that came out. A friend of mine set it up only a couple weeks before and the turn out was amazing, with minimal drama...250+ cars . I've found pics on other forums but no mustang pics unfortunately

what's the forum to see the pics? do i need a login?
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041789

my brothers is the black '01 golf...

[ July 14, 2008, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

This Ferrari was bad ass..

TT Testarossa [burnout]

-

-

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

quote:
Originally posted by JockCobra:
quote:

I had a X3 Blast there. To many nice cars 2 even list or talk about. Im glad you didnt get a ticket bro.
thanks man! yeah it was a sick a$$ get.... i was like holy shit this is a lot of cars!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoa that was a cool ass meet up. i brought my son and he can't stop talkin about all the cars. Whoever put that together should do it again!
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

My buddy lawrence created this meet and invited all the euro and nsx guys. I invited everyone from supraforums, norcal-ls1, norcal1320, cafords and more...

Ill keep you guys posted on the next one he's setting up because it will probably only get bigger. It's going to be a Toys 4 Tots meet..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com