Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Official Sunsplash GTG Thread (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Official Sunsplash GTG Thread
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
nothing special thats for sure.

Ya, that was definately some Pink $hit that you guys pulled last Saturday. Haha. How many lengths did you guys negotiate? [burnout]
He gave me 2 cars. Guess not all of us are that lucky. I knew Jason was going to wax me. My stock car vs a HCI'd Z06 [worship] I think everyone knew I was going to get waxed. It gets old seeing the SAME people racing over and over. [Cool]

[ June 19, 2008, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Jessie P ]

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its gonna be hard for some of us to get out there since Mustang Madness lasts until 10pm. Well actually I'll probably be the only one out at the cruise who raced their car at the track LOL. Everyone else wants to wait and race on the freeway!! hahah...I'll be racing the Fox but I'll cruise the Cobra. Shit I might only get 1 run in, hope they don't boot me.

[ June 20, 2008, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All,

Well apparently, all of the imports get together yearly at what they call the "Lollicup" meet. Its in Roseville. Last year, they had over 150 cars. So, I was talking with Jesse and if we can get some cars over at Sunsplash and drive over to Lollicup, we might be able to eat some rice.

The catch is that I think the meet ends at 9PM. So, it may or may not work with all of the people at Mustang Madness.

Post thoughts...

Here is a link for some Lollicup info:

http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,30809.0.html

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With Mustang Madness, I don't think that's possible. The track is looking like it'll be busy.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"lollicup" = GAY
And they end at 9?What,is that theyre bedtime?

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
"lollicup" = GAY
And they end at 9?What,is that theyre bedtime?

I was thinking the same shit lol

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is this shit gonna happen or what?
Whos coming???

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Whos coming???

I'll be out there 9:30ish or so

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Whos coming???

yah, its still goin' on. i just talked to jessie.. he'll be out there round 9:30 and i'll be there a bit later... he said dustin + matt and whoever else is at the track will meet up @ hooters...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Great turn out for a last minute GTG. About 25-30 cars. I had alot of fun guys. Zack your coupe was probably the cleanest car out there bro. Hope to see everyone at the next one! [patriot]

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

awesome meet, those couple runs with the 350z were pretty good [Big Grin]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

slick5.0
¯
Member # 7521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick5.0  Ford pictures for slick5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
new to the the mustang world even i didnt know anyone its was fun just being there 93 blue silver gt
Posts: 203 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I never understood why everyone has to park like away from each other. The whole point of these GTG is to park as a group then come out and introduce yourself. Get to know people etc. That way the next one you don't feel like a lone ranger lol. It all fun. I had a great time seeing of you guys.

--------------------

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Great turn out for a last minute GTG. About 25-30 cars. I had alot of fun guys. Zack your coupe was probably the cleanest car out there bro. Hope to see everyone at the next one! [patriot]

thanks bro.. but it was a fun night, i really had a good time out. its been awhile since my car has been on the road, but its back and i hope to make it out every chance i get [Smile]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by PRIMERED COUPE:
quote:

thanks bro.. but it was a fun night, i really had a good time out. its been awhile since my car has been on the road, but its back and i hope to make it out every chance i get [Smile]
Agreed... Next time we should cruise alittle more then raising havoc lol. It nice when everyone see's us as a group. Then afterwards when it gets alittle later then perhap we mess around. Make sense [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Hey I was talking with Dustin acouple days ago. I know some of you guys come from the south area. Dustin and I were thinking it would be a good idea maybe one week to host the GTG at sunsplash then the next time we have another GTG we can host it at the Home Depot. I don't know what Home Depot you guys hung out at so you will have to fill me in! Also I don't know if we'll get any heat from chillin at the Home Depot but its worth the try. Only reason I host them at Sunsplash cuz thankfully we all haven't got'n ran out. Plus everyone knows thats usually the spot to meet and there's plenty of room for us. Throw out some suggestions etc. for what you would like to see at the next GTG. Talk to everyone soon. [patriot]

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah, last night was cool! suprisingly, the folsom pd officer was kinda cool.... i think hosting meets opposite weeks at depot and sunsplash are a good idea!

and its the HD we used to work at on power inn....

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i'm way down for home depot. its 10 minutes away for me rather than 25 for sunsplash.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"ITS A MURDER SCENE OUT HERE BRO!!!"
-streakmatt

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

[patriot]

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Only reason I host them at Sunsplash cuz thankfully we all haven't got'n ran out.

Oh yes we have,remember that mister urinating in public,lol,you know who you are!

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Who??? I have no clue man must have been when I wasn't there.

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Yeah,you werent there,i wont throw out a name,but that shit was funny.

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
-streakmatt

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

[patriot]

The purple coupe was a serial killer out there!! LOL...Everybody getting walked!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
-streakmatt

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

[patriot]

The purple coupe was a serial killer out there!! LOL...Everybody getting walked!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where's the meet on 6/28? is it flipping to howe/folsom homedepot?

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com