Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sacramento..."2008 Bay Area Stampede" attendees Meet spot... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sacramento..."2008 Bay Area Stampede" attendees Meet spot...
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone from Sac who is planning on attending the "2008 bay area stampede" we need to meet up beforehand & cruise up there together. Since the cruise starts @ 9am, we need to meet up here in West Sac @ 7:00am sharp. The meet spot will be the Chevron station off the west capitol/ enterprise blvd exit in West Sacramento...This is off of hwy 80 & is on the way out of town so this would be the best meet spot IMO....Anyone who will be there please reply here or PM me....7:00 AM SHARP & cruise out by 7:20AM SHARP!!!! Be there

Refer to this link for the cruise info....
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001119

[ May 31, 2008, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you guys are going through vallejo be careful. Vallejo filed for bankruptcy. You can bet if they see a ton of mustangs coming through its gonna be ticket time. Make sure your legit!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vallejo is SHADY...

Watch yourself around the bridge making your way to the East Bay

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So true, careful trough Vallejo. Take your time. Is not worth getting a ticket.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you driving down 680 through dublin? I'm coming from the central valley and can meet up somewhere close to 680

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will be coming straight up hwy 80 from Sac...

--------------------

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still be careful, on the way to the Tahoe cruise, I counted about 3 times on 80 when I saw CHP, one was in Vallejo area and the other was near Sac before 80 Converting to 50.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Still be careful, on the way to the Tahoe cruise, I counted about 3 times on 80 when I saw CHP, one was in Vallejo area and the other was near Sac before 80 Converting to 50.

Thanks bro...We will be cruising, not racing so we should be ok...At this point, i havent recieved any reply's or PM's with anyone saying they are gonna roll, so it shouldnt be too many of us in our group...

So what time exactly is the cruise supposed to start from SF? Is 9am the start time for getting on the road? If so, dont you think thats a bit early for people coming out of town???

--------------------

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

I know is early but want to avoid traffic, especially getting into 1. I want us to stay together as much as possible.

Did you go the Mile of Mustang Ride? Shoot, I had to get up at 4:15 am to get to the meeting spot. Your Sac guys met even earlier than that. I understand you though, 9 am is ride time, but I have leeway understanding if people have trouble getting there.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
I know is early but want to avoid traffic, especially getting into 1. I want us to stay together as much as possible.

Did you go the Mile of Mustang Ride? Shoot, I had to get up at 4:15 am to get to the meeting spot. Your Sac guys met even earlier than that. I understand you though, 9 am is ride time, but I have leeway understanding if people have trouble getting there.

I didnt go the mile of mustangs, but it sounded cool....9am is fine, we should be there on time....

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could make this...

car still won't be ready for another 2 weeks or so, ehh

--------------------
Stangless

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Thanks, believe when I say I understand the sacrifice that you guys do, I went to the Sac Tahoe Cruise from the East bay just to meet up.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Wish I could make this...

car still won't be ready for another 2 weeks or so, ehh

No biggie, there will be more cruises this summer....Let me know when its ready..I would like to snap some pics of it sometime....

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

For sure, would love to get some pics off that Nikon.

How big you expecting the Stampede to be?

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
For sure, would love to get some pics off that Nikon.

How big you expecting the Stampede to be?

I dunno?? Not sure how many are coming from sac, but it looks like the bay area attendees should be quite a few...So far the only replys in this thread are from you guys, & this was for the Sac pre meet LOL!!!!!!!

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

LOL, in any case, I am interested to see your pics from the event.

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
LOL, in any case, I am interested to see your pics from the event.

Oh, there will be pics. Not sure if I will be using the Nikon though. I might use my 10mp Casio Exilim point & shoot since its easier to use when taking multiple pics. The nikon is too much to carry around sometimes, but I might bring it anyway...

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there!
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
i'll be there!

Thats what Im talkin bout...That makes 3 of us so far from Sac..Cmon Sac peeps!!! Come out & play!!!!

--------------------

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Come show support for the Bay. We should do a big one for the Sac area next time. Hmm, that would be great!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Come show support for the Bay. We should do a big one for the Sac area next time. Hmm, that would be great!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

We will be doing something here in the next couple of months....

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

We will be doing something here in the next couple of months....
Yup me and Epik are trying to set up something in the near future.......As for the Sac peeps meeting up for this cruise, it looks like 5 cars rolling. Sac needs a bigger showing than this, Right now we're looking WEAK!!!

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

SAC PEEPS....I AM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED IN YOUR GUYS PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT!!!! Wassup guys!!! were lookin like noobs here...LOL!!!

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be out there.. so whats the count??
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in west sac, and I would come but my reg expired last month because I was unable to smog.

plus my car looks like garbage right now.

I might show up to the chevron if I can wake up that early to see who's goin out of sac.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com