Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SACRAMENTO.....5.16.08 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SACRAMENTO.....5.16.08
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
this friday is looking like a strong possibility for me. My car was on the framerack monday and was suppose to be painted yesterday. Anyone rolling friday night?

I will be rollin out....Hey Matt, how much does it cost to put your car up on the frame rack???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
this friday is looking like a strong possibility for me. My car was on the framerack monday and was suppose to be painted yesterday. Anyone rolling friday night?

I will be rollin out....Hey Matt, how much does it cost to put your car up on the frame rack???
no clue man, the kid's insurance was paying for it all. I did have $4300 in damage [Eek!]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

no clue man, the kid's insurance was paying for it all. I did have $4300 in damage [Eek!]
When did this happen??? I didnt even notice that your car was messed up???

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

back in Feb. My trunklid was all cracked, the rear bumper was dented and scuffed and everything under was trashed.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

back in Feb. My trunklid was all cracked, the rear bumper was dented and scuffed and everything under was trashed.
Oh yeah, I remember u mentioning that now... Are u gonna be cruisin out to the bay on the 1st for the "Stampede"?

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh yeah, I remember u mentioning that now... Are u gonna be cruisin out to the bay on the 1st for the "Stampede"?
nope, I'll be at Good Guys with Ca-Mustangs that weekend.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

no go for me this friday again. The car will be ready tomorrow afternoon, but since I have school from 2pm-8pm, I have to wai until tuesday morning to pick her up. Atleast I got my spoiler delete [Embarrassed]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

ok, I arranged someone to pick it up for me so I'm a go. Anyone meeting up?

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any1 meeting up tonight? got the day off tomorrow.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chad we got some guys are rolling up to yuba tonight. Call Dustin or shoot me a call if you have my number bro.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com