Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Matt and dustin can cupcake on another thread. you too need to call eachother on the phone and stop playin tag. lol

but yeah matt nice to know you comin out man cuz i havent seen or heard from you since my birtday man.

And dustin bullshittn. he saw me run that 13.87 which was close to his 13.7 and he doesnt wanna get beat. haha

HAHA!!! Terrance knows all about cupcakin...LOL!!! Dont trip, it aint gonna be 13.7 for long...
[patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there, csus is about 1.5 minutes from my apartment.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found a NIIIIIICCCEEEEEE 2 lane spot. its about a mile and a half long with new pavement. should be good.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I found a NIIIIIICCCEEEEEE 2 lane spot. its about a mile and a half long with new pavement. should be good.

I have a couple of buddy's with Camaro's that want to be beat on [Big Grin]
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down to beat on sum camaro's lol. Hey guys im down to go but i dnt know how 2 get to this parking lot u guys are talking bout if sumbody can post or pm me how 2 get there from 65th.

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you come up 65th you would turn right on folsom blvd and take that Left on State University Drive East. when you get to the light its the parking structure on your left hand side. I will be up top with a flashlight doing signals if i see anyone getting lost. and if anyone needs directions give me a call. 916-265-8572. Terrance

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

As the 91sickness pointed out we will be at parking structure III. heres a map of the campus if anyone needs to clarify also

http://www.csus.edu/utaps/Color_Map.pdf

--------------------

2003 SVT ROUSH
¯
Member # 7976

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2003 SVT ROUSH  Ford pictures for 2003 SVT ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its a conspiracy that Terrance and I set up because we new that your Fam was coming to town. We really don't want you to show up!!!!!!! Everyone is tired of their car looking 2nd best to your Mach, So we set it up this way to let someone else get their shine on for once!! hahahahaha

hahaha thats too much but true haha

Dustin and his clean ol rod .

Damn mat that motors looking sick !!!

Oh I will be going tomatto night to this cruz too count me in

--------------------
Snake N Bake

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if you come up 65th you would turn right on folsom blvd and take that Left on State University Drive East. when you get to the light its the parking structure on your left hand side. I will be up top with a flashlight doing signals if i see anyone getting lost. and if anyone needs directions give me a call. 916-265-8572. Terrance

T...I'm down to cruise...

but I'll just wait for you guys in woodland since sonic is only 6 blocks away....lol

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

T...I'm down to cruise...but I'll just wait for you guys in woodland since sonic is only 6 blocks away....lol
Good shit J. it'l be nice to catch up with you again man. you want me to call you when were nearing sonic? PM me your number again

[ March 21, 2008, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

T...I'm down to cruise...but I'll just wait for you guys in woodland since sonic is only 6 blocks away....lol
Good shit J. it'l be nice to catch up with you again man. you want me to call you when were nearing sonic? PM me your number again
pm sent....there are plenty of backroads for you guys to drive around here....and enough highway as well,...lol

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn! dont make me fill the bottle!!! lol

see yall there.....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this meet still going down?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think you ever mentioned what time your meeting at csus. just the time your heading to woodland.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya what time? im down to go

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard 10...

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

myllsvtcbra
¯
Member # 8267

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myllsvtcbra  Ford pictures for myllsvtcbra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
i heard 10...

I heard 9? Does anyone know for sure?

--------------------
2003 SB Cobra
http://myspace.com/kassondralynn

Posts: 29 | From: El Dorado Hills California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey you can count me and my boys in for that, I'm down to meet up with you guys, were bringing a coupe and a hatchback, see you guys there [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are all supposed to meet at CSUS in the parking 3 structure. That structure is the new one that is in front of the Alumi center. After that I guess everyone is going to woodland? It says to meet up at csus at 9pm in the first post but im not sure.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like 9pm meet up at Sac St...just for clarification, Terrance what time you rollin' up there to get things started.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey thanx guys 4 the directions ill be there. Hey i also know a good spot on elkorn where we can have sum 2 lane fun.Ill see u guys there [Big Grin]

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ima be up at csus at 9pm with my flashlight shinin at people. then around 10 we can head to sonic and have some fun. once we leave sonic i found a koo spot for some 2 lane fun. But it looks like theres some other people who have spots also so we can figure it all out at sonic

--------------------

myllsvtcbra
¯
Member # 8267

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myllsvtcbra  Ford pictures for myllsvtcbra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there! Looking forward to going somewhere other than sunsplash [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 SB Cobra
http://myspace.com/kassondralynn

Posts: 29 | From: El Dorado Hills California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Looks like 9pm meet up at Sac St...just for clarification, Terrance what time you rollin' up there to get things started.

get your asses up here to woodland ASAP!!!...lol

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

last minute change of plans. ima be there bout 930. i gota make a stop real quick. also got a call from some guys that wont be there till a lil after 10. so we will wait for em. nothing big. see you fellas there tonight

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com