Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sac Area Meet: 4/25/08
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See last post

[ April 24, 2008, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sounds good. I have just one thing to add. While this is a college campus its probably good that no one act dumb in the parking structure (at least until on the way out). [Cool] There are still cops on the campus and they can give out tickets and etc..

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down, keep us posted. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there for sure. Too bad I won't be in my Fox, I don't think that I will have my SCT tune back by this Sat. Probably sometime next week, Oh well I guess I will have to settle with my '03 Cobra [Big Grin]

Heres what i'm working with....

-
 -

[ March 18, 2008, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a family party this weekend, but if it doesnt run too late, I am down 4 sure....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
I have a family party this weekend, but if it doesnt run too late, I am down 4 sure....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.. 2 thumbs down! [Big Grin]

[ March 18, 2008, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

Ay bob... I been trying to get fools to cruise 4 months now & yall wanna call a cruise the weekend I got fams in town from NY & Oregon....LOL!!!!

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ay bob... I been trying to get fools to cruise 4 months now & yall wanna call a cruise the weekend I got fams in town from NY & Oregon....LOL!!!!
Its a conspiracy that Terrance and I set up because we new that your Fam was coming to town. We really don't want you to show up!!!!!!! Everyone is tired of their car looking 2nd best to your Mach, So we set it up this way to let someone else get their shine on for once!! hahahahaha

[ March 18, 2008, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'll be there for sure. Too bad I won't be in my Fox, I don't think that I will have my SCT tune back by this Sat. Probably sometime next week, Oh well I guess I will have to settle with my '03 Cobra [Big Grin]

Heres what i'm working with....

-
 -

hella slow [Wink]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
update youre sig to matt or are you going twin vortech's

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a conspiracy that Terrance and I set up because we new that your Fam was coming to town. We really don't want you to show up!!!!!!! Everyone is tired of there car looking 2nd best to your Mach, So we set it up this way to let someone else get their shine on for once!! hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! My pile o' shit aint hot!!!

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by gtowned:
update youre sig to matt or are you going twin vortech's

You're right , i do need to update...Twin Vortechs would be Sick!!

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a conspiracy that Terrance and I set up because we new that your Fam was coming to town. We really don't want you to show up!!!!!!! Everyone is tired of there car looking 2nd best to your Mach, So we set it up this way to let someone else get their shine on for once!! hahahahaha
The Hottest N/A Mach in Sac now!! You took down the KING!

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

ahhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The Hottest N/A Mach in Sac now!! You took down the KING!
I wouldn't take it that far...My shit really aint that hot until I take it to the track & pull off some 12 second time slips....

[ March 18, 2008, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Your 12 sec timeslips are a pair of ET Streets away. Lets go in on a pair for the Mach and the Cobra.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Your 12 sec timeslips are a pair of ET Streets away. Lets go in on a pair for the Mach and the Cobra.

Im down...Do they make a 17"?? Actually they will be for the Mach, Cobra, & the 95 so i can go run some good ol' 14 second ET's in the yella pony...LOL!!! I wonder if the 95 could run a 13.99 in its current state with et streets???

[ March 18, 2008, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:

Im down...Do they make a 17"?? Actually they will be for the Mach, Cobra, & the 95 so i can go run some good ol' 14 second ET's in the yella pony...LOL!!! I wonder if the 95 could run a 13.99 in its current state with et streets???
Yup they make the 26x11.50x17 ET Streets. You gotta let me run 'ol Yella a couple times.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup they make the 26x11.50x17 ET Streets. You gotta let me run 'ol Yella a couple times.
Hell yeah, u can run her... I honestly dont know what to expect from that turd, but judging by the other 94-95's I have seen at the track, it doesnt look too promising....

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hell yeah, u can run her... I honestly dont know what to expect from that turd, but judging by the other 94-95's I have seen at the track, it doesnt look too promising....
We are going for 13.99!! Gotta reach for the stars!! lol

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess that is a pretty astronomical feat...LOL!!!

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess that is a pretty astronomical feat...LOL!!!
quote pyramid ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
ALright fellas i came up with an idea for a nice little meet and greet and cruise this weekend. Im thinking we at CSUS atop the parking structure nearest the 50 freeway around 9pm. On top of the structure there is ample parking, good lighting and somewhat of a backdrop of the city for photos and 4 floors to go up where you can hear your exhaust rumble.

From CSUS im thinking we can head down to Sonic Burger in Woodland around 10pm which should give us a nice ride from 50 to the 5 freeway for a little "competitive speeding" and an open road. once there we can stop to eat if anyone wants to and shoot the shit also.

From sonic tho i havent quite got it figured out. Ive been scouting a few places for some 2 lane fun but i will disclose that once i finish scouting it out and those who want to join can follow. anyone who wants to help judge the areas im talking about going too can send me a pm seeing as how we would have to do it this week.

heres a link to the map from CSUS to Sonic. ignore the H and J st portions as mapquest gives you bass ackwards info at times. what you guys think?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/6000+J+St+Sacramento+CA+95819-2605/1580+E+Main+St+Woodland+CA+95776-6217/

That would be parking Structure III for anyone wondering...

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt and dustin can cupcake on another thread. you too need to call eachother on the phone and stop playin tag. lol

but yeah matt nice to know you comin out man cuz i havent seen or heard from you since my birtday man.

And dustin bullshittn. he saw me run that 13.87 which was close to his 13.7 and he doesnt wanna get beat. haha

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill try to make it

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com