Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » End of Summer Sunsplash Meet 09/15/2007 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: End of Summer Sunsplash Meet 09/15/2007
2K4VENM
¯
Member # 7572

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2K4VENM  Ford pictures for 2K4VENM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad I was able to make it out last night. Some sick ass cars out and I definately enjoyed the Truxel to Arden Ballz to the Wall homestretch! LOL

My homie next to me in the passenger seat said that he totally lost his high due to the adrenaline rush and white knuckle driving goin on around us. That red Terminator sounds bad ass and can mooooveeeee..

Nice time guys, hope to do it again!
BTW I was in the 04 Yellow Term. Shout out to Jessie for the video and the get 2 gether. Nice meeting you.

--------------------
04 Screaming Yellow Coupe
-K&N FIPK
-Magnaflow CB w/magnapacks
-MRT catted H pipe
-Black DD FR500s 17X10.5
-H&R SS
-MM FLSFC's

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cruise was nice, I liked the Sunsplash to Truxel run. Overall a lot of bad ass cars. I was in my blue fox hatch and I had my brother driving my black '03 cobra. My cousin finally made it out there in his purple coupe with a fresh motor. Can't wait until the next one, too bad the weather is gonna change soon.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can someone who knows alot of computers help me out. IM trying to upload the video to my computer to edit it and it's not letting me. When I plug the USB cable in the computer reads it and everything but when I click on my computer and trying to access the removeable memory slot it shows nothing like the camera isn't even plugged in. I re-installed the drivers but still does the same thing. What am I doing wrong?

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:
Originally posted by C.K.:
Damn I'm pissed I couldn't make it. That's too bad about the Z. Bald tires? Or was he driving too fast? Kinda curious to hear what happened...

We were going down hill, the sprinklers coated the area w/ water, we were going about 45-50 mph and I saw him just lose it. Nothing stupid or fancy. I think he may have hydroplaned and that was that.
I find it hard to believe that just driving normally and hitting a wet spot would cause you too lose it. If there was speeding or the driver goosed the throttle in the wet thinking it would look cool, then that is where an accident could happen. I was on an exotic car cruise and we had a downhill part that went through a wet area at the bottom. 40 cars went through the wet with no problem. One guy goosed it in the water and went sideways hiting a lotus and pushing him into a tree.
Then again if it was a small lake and not a wet street, I could see the hydroplaning

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well roseville likes to water the street as well as the grass..... theres a series of bumps at the top of the hill. he hit the bumps it got loose and couldnt do shit about it....

its a 02 with 15k miles...still rockin the original (hard as rocks) tires that came on the car in 02....so it all added up. AAA is fixing it! lol....

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the cruise all in all was koo. Can't wait for the vids. We had a nice lil spot set up we went 2 afterward but the Z06 gettn loose was the end of the night @ that point. I'm just glad I didn't get pulled over for a change. Haha.

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time out there it was a great turnout, hope to do it again. thanks [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone got any footage or pics to post up yet???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2K4VENM:
Glad I was able to make it out last night. Some sick ass cars out and I definately enjoyed the Truxel to Arden Ballz to the Wall homestretch! LOL

My homie next to me in the passenger seat said that he totally lost his high due to the adrenaline rush and white knuckle driving goin on around us. That red Terminator sounds bad ass and can mooooveeeee..

Nice time guys, hope to do it again!
BTW I was in the 04 Yellow Term. Shout out to Jessie for the video and the get 2 gether. Nice meeting you.

That was me in the red Termy...I'll take that as a nice compliment since I thought your Screamin' Yellow Terminator was bada$$, too. Good times!!! Cya on the next one.

rick

[ September 18, 2007, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need some help with the video. For some reason it won't upload to the computer.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone help him upload the video,i wanna see but i dont know shit about computers.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Someone help him upload the video,i wanna see but i dont know shit about computers.

50 man where were u @? i coulda swore i saw your car but it didnt look like u drivn it. from what i remember i thot u were a white dude. but i saw a hispanic cat drivn it so i thot it was someone else. i might be trippn. if so man my bad. but yea man im waitn on those vids too. ima hit up jesse and see if i can help but i have a feeling it would be like 2 retards tryna hump a doorknob

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I gave the video to a buddy. He's been working on it for the last day or so when it's ready it will be put up. Till then just wait.. [patriot]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by T-Wash * formerly 50 Deep*:
quote:

50 man where were u @? i coulda swore i saw your car but it didnt look like u drivn it. from what i remember i thot u were a white dude. but i saw a hispanic cat drivn it so i thot it was someone else. i might be trippn. if so man my bad. but yea man im waitn on those vids too. ima hit up jesse and see if i can help but i have a feeling it would be like 2 retards tryna hump a doorknob
I saw you man but you walked right by me.I was there in my silver Roush.Everyone always thinks im Mexican,guess thats why i always hook up with mexican girls.Actually though i was white last time i checked,lol.Black Irish to be exact.
But really were all just Mustang guys right. [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:
quote:

I saw you man but you walked right by me.I was there in my silver Roush.Everyone always thinks im Mexican,guess thats why i always hook up with mexican girls.Actually though i was white last time i checked,lol.Black Irish to be exact.
But really were all just Mustang guys right. [patriot]

Damn I walked right past u? My memory is faded then. I need some ginko biloba. Lol. But shit I haven't seen u since that night behind those warehouses like over a year ago. But yeah man next event ima be sure 2 say what's up

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Yeah,i tried to get your attention but you didnt hear me.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Wheres that vid anyway Jessie?Still editing?

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I gave the video to a buddy Greg. He said he was going to upload it raw on his computer and just throw the link up. I have been calling the dude for the last week or so. He hasn't got back to me yet. I want my video back...

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is unacceptable! haha... get it when u get it....
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

He was unable to get it up. I now have the video back. Someone on here got's to know how this shit works lol. And no T-Wash thats ok we'll leave the hi tech things to people that actually no what there doing. So that leave both me and you out! [patriot]

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude, jessie ill come get it tonight...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Come grab it tonight.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Come grab it tonight.

^^^^ gayest thing ive heard in a long time. LOL

--------------------

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Come grab it tonight.

lmao.
The Cruise was fun. We should have more of those in Sac.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
quote:
Come grab it tonight.

Only a real homo would think homo things. Damn Terrance never new the brotha in the cobra liked getting his shit packed in... I think were going to need to re-evaluate our friendship and let you go do your own thing lol!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com