Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » End of Summer Sunsplash Meet 09/15/2007 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: End of Summer Sunsplash Meet 09/15/2007
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well summer is coming down to the wire. I would like to get one last good turn out in for everyone. This time we are going to be much more effiecent on our route. This is how it's going to go down.

The starting point will be Sunsplash parking lot in Roseville @ 9:30pm. Will will be leaving the parking lot at 10:30pm sharp to allow ample time for everyone to arrive at this destination. I know alot of you come in your own group but I ask please for everyone to park together closest to the street. I was trying to take pictures of everyone's rides but was unable to due to everyone parked in different places. I like posting these pictures and videos up on various forums to show alot of people how we do it here in the Sacramento area. It doesn't matter if you own a GM, Ford, Dodge whatever. If you can't park with the rest of the group then I ask that you do not par take in the event. This event is open to anyone and everyone, and everyone should be able to park together and have a good time no matter what. We've had some great turn outs and I want to thank all who attend. Now back on point.

When we exit Sunsplash I will designate two people in advance to hold up at the light before we get on the freeway so the group stays together. I will be the last one leaving the parking lot because I want to get everyone leaving on camera. The 2 lanes are large enough for us all to hold up at the light before we enter the freeway. I want to get as much video footage as possible. After we all have left I will call to the person in the front of the pack to let them know that it's go time. We will all enter the freeway. Please take your time to allow me to get to the front of the pack. I want to get video of the train of cars we have on the freeway.

When I get to the front of the pack I will be in the lane next to everyone. I will give each driver a thumbs up signal. This signal means give your car some gas and get on it. That way I can catch a small clip of everyone and also you will have a chance to see your car and hear how it sounds. After everyone gets a chance to give it some we'll cruise down to Hooters off truxel. Please be advise we park toward the back of the lot due to the limited amount of space up front. Alot of you know where to go so if you un-sure just follow the leader.

When we arrive at hooters. We will be there till about 11:30pm to give everyone a chance to either get some gas or allow others to join us who were unable to meet us at sunsplash. Hooter is located on Truxel Blvd in Natomas right off I-80. Afterwards we will do the J street cruise again only this time it are not going down as far. Please know to take it easy down J street to keep the group together. This is where we will probably get alittle scratchy with everyone. Our next stop will be the Circuit City parking lot on the corner of Howe Ave and Arden way right next to the audio express.

We will all meet there wait for everyone to show up from the j street cruise and hang out for alittle bit where everyone can make the decision to go there seperate ways or we can organize anothor arrangement to have alittle fun [Wink] .

The most important things to remember is please take it easy. The more video footage the better. Please park together as a group. We're all good people and all of us mean no harm to anyone. Most of all lets have alot of fun and repersent to the fullest. When the video footage is done and pictures are taken I will create a thread where everyone can post up what they have and share with everyone! [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

P.S. I would suggest bringing a sweater and please make sure you eat something before hand. Last time it got pretty cold at night.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This sounds good Jessie... This is how it should be done!!!! U know Ill be there 4 sho... Now I just gotta figure out if Im gonna drive the Mach or the GT!!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im there if my car is running by than!!! [Big Grin]

[ August 25, 2007, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: LETHL 03 ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good guys. Looking forward to this. Dustin Im going to designate you as one of the guys to hold up at the light for us if you don't mind.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Sounds good guys. Looking forward to this. Dustin Im going to designate you as one of the guys to hold up at the light for us if you don't mind.

Yup...Thats all good...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll make my way up there for this one. Cya then.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Your a good man Rick [patriot] Spread the words for me to your other bay area friends.

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there on time for this one!
No one doing anything tonight???

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50 REASONS CLICK WILL BE IN THE BUILDING FOR SURE

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
2K4VENM
¯
Member # 7572

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2K4VENM  Ford pictures for 2K4VENM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I for sure can't miss this one. This could be the mother of them all. Been meaning to catch up with you guys just been working and have had prior commitments on other event nights.

Should be sweet!

Thanks for puttin this together. Full movie crew and all.....

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there.
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Tonight a bunch of us are meeting a T-bell on sunrise and winding way tonight about 10:45ish. All are welcomed to come hang out for alittle while and we can all figure out something to do.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 2K4VENM:
I for sure can't miss this one. This could be the mother of them all. Been meaning to catch up with you guys just been working and have had prior commitments on other event nights.

Should be sweet!

Thanks for puttin this together. Full movie crew and all.....

I understand about prior engagements. Just good too see everyone is going to make it. This is probably going to be the BEST turn out were ever going to have.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
50 REASONS CLICK WILL BE IN THE BUILDING FOR SURE

Bout damn time!!! LOL [patriot]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Your a good man Rick [patriot] Spread the words for me to your other bay area friends.

"Good man"?...Thanx, but don't tell anyone, I have a rep to uphold [Razz] [Big Grin]

I'll see if I can get a crew together to travel up there. Sounds like this should be a good one. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

C.K.
Member # 7798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C.K.  Ford pictures for C.K.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll show up for this as well. Looking forward to seeing all the cars out there.

--------------------
04 Ox White Cobra
2.93 Pulley
Tune
K&N
UPR O/R X and Magnaflow Catback
Subframes/IRS Brace/Caster Camber Plates
451.63rwhp/454.47rwtq SAE

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh yes I will be ther in the cobra. Racin whomever wants it as usual. Spittn flames

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ShadyJ13
¯
Member # 7725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShadyJ13  Ford pictures for ShadyJ13    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Jessie if I am back from my deployment by then I will be there.. Now that Eric at River City Auto has finished my 97 5.4 3v swap I can't wait to get it out and show it off.. Hopefully I make it back by then. Hope to see you all there.. Jess thanks for putting this together. Peace

--------------------
97 GT 5.4l 3v

Posts: 33 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by ShadyJ13:
Hey Jessie if I am back from my deployment by then I will be there.. Now that Eric at River City Auto has finished my 97 5.4 3v swap I can't wait to get it out and show it off.. Hopefully I make it back by then. Hope to see you all there.. Jess thanks for putting this together. Peace

Eric good to see you heading home safely. It will be a great turn out. Man first guy ever to actually thank me for putting this together. Now thats some deep shit.

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:

Eric good to see you heading home safely. It will be a great turn out. Man first guy ever to actually thank me for putting this together. Now thats some deep shit.
Jessie<---- [worship] [Razz]

Haha, I feel ya, bro. I've put together many cruises, people may not tell ya right off the bat, but they'll be VERY appreciative afterwards...especially after this one, sounds like it's gonna be cool. I'll be rollin' up from the bay with several Cobras and a Z06. Cya then, keep up the good work! [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
quote:

Jessie<---- [worship] [Razz]

Haha, I feel ya, bro. I've put together many cruises, people may not tell ya right off the bat, but they'll be VERY appreciative afterwards...especially after this one, sounds like it's gonna be cool. I'll be rollin' up from the bay with several Cobras and a Z06. Cya then, keep up the good work! [patriot]

Excellent! It will be a great turn out and defiantly alot of fun. Getting all this on some good video posting it up is a great way to repersent. [patriot]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Well this weekend is the weekend folks. Please make sure your cars are all shiney and ready to get filmed. Everyone knows the drill. Were going to have alot of fun! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will try to make it since a bunch of folk's are going to sacramento raceway for some drag racing that evening. It would be a great & safe place for everyone to show their stuff at the drag strip after the event is over:burnout: !

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All right,i cant wait.I got my off road x-pipe on my Roush this weekend.And it may may not be real fast but this bitch is hella loud out the sides.Sounds killer.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com