Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Roll call for IKEA,West Sac "Gallop" Meet spot.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Roll call for IKEA,West Sac "Gallop" Meet spot.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need a roll call for every1 going to "The Gallop" who plans on meetin @ the West Sac IKEA spot. Its only 4 days away so we need to organize ASAP. Meet time will be 8:15 SHARP, & we will leave @ 9:00 SHARP. Hopefully we can figure out a plan 4 the Sunrise guys to meet us either @ IKEA or on the HWY because we need to all roll 2gether. Reply here, or PM me ASAP!!!! Thanx.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count me in. Has anyone put some thought into using walkie talkies so we can communicate on the way down?

[ May 07, 2007, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RixSikCobra wants to organize with us to meet up with the Eastbay cats in Concord as we pass through town, I think the more the merrier.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
Count me in. Has anyone put some thought into using walkie talkies so we can communicate on the way down?

Sounds good, but I dont own any walkie talkies. We could just exchange #'s. I dont have BOTIH8R's or any1s #'s though. Have we met b4 @ Sunsplash?

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can buy some walkie talkies at Wal Mart on Friday and return them on Sunday [Big Grin] or I have a couple just don't want to lose them. Ya, we met out in Folsom the 2nd to last cruise we both left to get some gas.

[ May 07, 2007, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
You can buy some walkie talkies at Wal Mart on Friday and return them on Sunday [Big Grin] or I have a couple just don't want to lose them

Sounds like a good Idea, but we Really need to be in contact with the Rancho folks, so they need 1 too. Or we just need to exchange #s.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
You can buy some walkie talkies at Wal Mart on Friday and return them on Sunday [Big Grin] or I have a couple just don't want to lose them. Ya, we met out in Folsom the 2nd to last cruise we both left to get some gas.

Were u in the blue SN95 vert?

[ May 07, 2007, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ya, blue and slow as shit haha

[ May 07, 2007, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Ya, blue and slow as shit haha

Its all good..Its clean though. I used to have a 96 GT auto, so i know how slow they are...JK

--------------------

GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im Down ill be at the IKEA no latur than 8:30

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is leaving at 9:00 going to give us enought time to meet up with the concord guys

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

I personly think we should be on the road at 815-830 to give us an 1 1/2hours to get there
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

[QUOTE Is leaving at 9:00 going to give us enought time to meet up with the concord guys[QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
[QB] I personly think we should be on the road at 815-830 to give us an 1 1/2hours to get there

8:30 would be a good time to leave, but I just want to make sure we hook up with the other Sac folks. It doesnt look like 2 many others are replying here about this idea. We definately need more than us 3 to roll with.

[ May 08, 2007, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
[QUOTE Is leaving at 9:00 going to give us enought time to meet up with the concord guys[QB]

quote:
[QB] I personly think we should be on the road at 815-830 to give us an 1 1/2hours to get there

8:30 would be a good time to leave, but I just want to make sure we hook up with the other Sac folks. It doesnt look like 2 many others are replying here about this idea. We definately need more than us 3 to roll with.
[/QUOTE]

If there's only 3 of you, ya might wanna just bite the bullet and head to Sunrise. I know it probably should be the other way around, but majority rules here, i guess. Or the 3 of you can roll by yourselves and meet up with us in Concord. Lemme know.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down to meet at ikea.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:
[QUOTE Is leaving at 9:00 going to give us enought time to meet up with the concord guys[QB]

quote:

If there's only 3 of you, ya might wanna just bite the bullet and head to Sunrise. I know it probably should be the other way around, but majority rules here, i guess. Or the 3 of you can roll by yourselves and meet up with us in Concord. Lemme know. [/QUOTE]

If we dont get more folks replying by thursday night, I'll probably have to go to Sunrise too, because It will be kinda lame if theres only 4 of us. We need at least 10-15 cars to make this official.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ok...F**k this Ikea spot....The new location is off the Enterprise BLVD & West Capitol exit in West Sac. Its the park & ride directly across the street from Chevron & Valero. Take Hwy 50/80 to the last sac exit b4 the yolo causway, which is Enterprise/ west capitol. Make a left off the exit & I beleive u make a u turn by the Chevron station. This is very easily accessible 4 everyone, no matter what side of town u r comin from. MEET TIME IS 7:30 SHARP, & we roll out @ 8:00. There it is!!!!

[ May 09, 2007, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Uber99GT
¯
Member # 7531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uber99GT  Ford pictures for Uber99GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So are we meeting at Ikea or at the chevron off 80?
GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

We are meeting at the parking lot arcoss form the chevron on 80 7:30 SHARP Leaving at 8:00 hope to see you there more the better

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Ok...F**k this Ikea spot....The new location is off the Enterprise BLVD & West Capitol exit in West Sac. Its the park & ride directly across the street from Chevron & Valero. Take Hwy 50/80 to the last sac exit b4 the yolo causway, which is Enterprise/ west capitol. Make a left off the exit & I beleive u make a u turn by the Chevron station. This is very easily accessible 4 everyone, no matter what side of town u r comin from. MEET TIME IS 7:30 SHARP, & we roll out @ 8:00. There it is!!!!

This is where its at

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com