Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sunsplash Meet Pics... & some extra ones

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunsplash Meet Pics... & some extra ones
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres some of the pics i got from last night. didnt get every car and some pics came out less than desirable but you get the idea. be sure to take more next time now that i figured out how to work this camera
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
these are some of the random ones i had on my camera. the red 97 cobra has a vortech with air bags. the roush has a 5.4 liter motor in it and the blue on is my boys 50 thats gettn a 331 put in it. the other cobra is mine with the old rims on it
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad some1 got pics...too bad they came out blury though. What were those old rims you had on the Cobra. Deep dish bullits or Cobra r's?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
Glad some1 got pics...too bad they came out blury though. What were those old rims you had on the Cobra. Deep dish bullits or Cobra r's?

Deep dish cobra R's. I miss em. Looked good but because they were black they looked small om the car......

Maybe the guys that were there can put a name 2 there picture. EPIKMACH u were in the red one with the silver FR500's?

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:

Deep dish cobra R's. I miss em. Looked good but because they were black they looked small om the car......

Maybe the guys that were there can put a name 2 there picture. EPIKMACH u were in the red one with the silver FR500's?

That was me. As much as I am a fan of the deep dish, staggered look, your 03 Cobras look good on your 96...u make me miss my old 97

-
 -
There's the Mach 1 bone stock...It sure has a came a long way from then.....
 -

[ April 09, 2007, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

I'm glad u posted those pics. I wanna sell the cobras and get a satin set of rims. Not sure if i f I should go with the FR500's like yours or the y2k cobras. Unless you wanna sell the ones u got [Big Grin]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
I'm glad u posted those pics. I wanna sell the cobras and get a satin set of rims. Not sure if i f I should go with the FR500's like yours or the y2k cobras. Unless you wanna sell the ones u got [Big Grin]

No offense, but F-CK the Y2K's. There cool, but too common. I think your 03 Cobras look tighter than those.The proof is in the pudding right there. That Cobra looked sick as hell with those FR's. U gotta have deep dish though. I think your Laser Red would look nice with either the Anthracite or silver in a 18-9 & 10 or 17-9 & 10.5 with 315's in the rear. Sorry I dont want to sell mine right now. I havent seen 2 many Stangs in Sac with the FR500's yet. I love 96-98 Cobras. I want another 1 but I want a Chrome Yellow 98 coupe with black guts.

--------------------

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BayArea caford guys we need to do something like this,
P.B.R .stangs
¯
Member # 6544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P.B.R .stangs  Ford pictures for P.B.R .stangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no pics of the beat ass blue 86 j/k nice pics

--------------------
86 gt (parted out)
90 lincoln mark 7 (sold)
99 cobra (sold)
89 5.0 lx hatch (sold)

Posts: 167 | From: fair oaks/sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by P.B.R .stangs:
no pics of the beat ass blue 86 j/k nice pics

Nah man I didn't even get any. I didn't get any fox bodys for that matter. Next time tho... didn't the blue 86 blow his tranny or summn?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no he was just complaining that it was an auto.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that blue 86 will never blow that tranny. LOL!
Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Chris83179 *pbr*:
that blue 86 will never blow that tranny. LOL!

Hay!!! I like that blue 86 GT...Matter of fact the 86 GT is my favorite fox body of all time, besides the 93 Cobra
R.

[ April 10, 2007, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 64valves(BOTIH8R)*pbr*:

Yeah man I can dig it cuz automatics are gayer than aidz. Lol

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 64valves(BOTIH8R)*pbr*:

Yeah man I can dig it cuz automatics are gayer than aidz. Lol
Yeah autos are gay, but if some1 wanted to trade me an auto 86 gt for a set of $500 tires, I would do it in a second.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got the auto for that for 50 bucks off some girl that came into my old shop.and that thing scratches gears like no tomorrow.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com