Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » **NEW THREAD** Dublin Meet and Cruise (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **NEW THREAD** Dublin Meet and Cruise
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I got a sweet little movie clip of you flexing your muscles on the freeway! I'll send it to you if you'd like.

--------------------
04 GT

NORCALSTANGS
¯
Member # 3706

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCALSTANGS  Ford pictures for NORCALSTANGS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kool.

dyno@norcalstangs.com

--------------------
2014 gt stick ghig
2005 gt auto blue

2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam i just got my computer back up after the move and i see this i have not driven my car for like 2 months cars been at wifes sisters house..i could of used the get away [burnout]
well ill just wait for the next one.. [Confused] oh and whats up yall and rix and spdevl..hope to see ya soon..

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I posted a few pics in general forums....

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gentlemen....and Ladies(nice to see all the babes there representin')....

Peeps, it was totally fun and I'm very pleased with the turnout. Honestly, I was expectin' only a few rides...and low and behold, we had 10-15 NIIIIICE Stangs! [Whoo Whooooo!] Very nice showing. Every Stang there was quality.

We had several 03/04 Terminators in the house. We have a newby, Sam(post up, bro), from the great state of Maine..orginally from FLA, he had his GF and silver 03 snake both lookin' good(with respect bro [patriot] ) We had BigMatt and another enthusiast with their bad ass Notches runnin' down ricers on the freeway. LOL. That dude in the rx-6...or whatever TF it was, was a crackup [Big Grin] . Dude, sorry, I forget your name, bro, but skillet brought his tight 66/67 GT...NICE [Cool] . Glenn rolled out from Tracy in his sweet 00RedGT wirh two young ladies that were obviously too hot for him [Razz] (seriously, nice to see ya dude)...in addition to several other GT's who took the time. Mike A.(50notch)came and showed his rockin' black on black GT but unfortunately(for us)had to head to work after the meet and did not cruise. Next time right? Fordgirl/50princess was sportin' her new Expedition with her girlfriends in tow...cool. A sweet fox body showed too(nice paint). And last, but certainly not least, out loyal hommies from the 510, "Team Legion" also sent rides out to represent. I still remember when those dudes helped out at the track...peace fellas [patriot] ...Oh, did I mention that I had my Lauren in my car makin' it look 10 times better than it should...thanx babe for your assistance with this. [patriot]

Whew. Like I said, very happy to see everyone old and everyone new. Looks as though we'll have several new additions to CaFords, so wish them well and say HI when they post up.

I hope you all liked the route, we'll have to do this again. Several fellas suggested alternate routes for out future cruise in the (far)East Bay. I have one we could do that's even better than tonight's, but I'm open for suggestion. Seems like when we met up in Livermore that everyone enjoyed the backroad twisties and the long straights where we were lettin' our ponies do what they do best...go fast. We were a menace to all the animals.... and that one lone truck who wouldn't get the F outta the way. It was cool watchin' a line of Stangs pass Country Bob as justified punishment for his insolence. Anyways. We got plenty of pics I'm sure, so start postin' 'em. I have a bunch that I'm gonn put on disc and then to the site.

Lookin' at the first week of Nov for the next one out here...before it starts raining ....I hope even more of you can make it. Thanx for tonight, gang.

Rick and Lauren

[ October 14, 2005, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i def cant wait till the next cruise, like some one mentioned skyline, they have some decent roads up there, but the cops are a look stricter there, me and a friend were running from the cops becuase of the niose of our exhuast, that people were complaining about.

who ownes the red gt that my friend with the cobra went throught the gears with over the overpass?

[ October 14, 2005, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
who ownes the red gt that my friend with the cobra went throught the gears with over the overpass?

i think you are talking about after the meet?

and I think, just to get some ideas together, I went to one car meet one time, when it was time to take off, they split up into two groups. one group went cruising on the freeway and obeyed traffic laws... [Smile] and the other group went down the back roads and went racing around. now granted, there were over 50 cars that were driving, and we dont have 50 cars at these meets, but its something to consider. I know that a lot of those guys tonight were probably not too happy about decorating their undercarriage with the asphalt and maybe wish they could just cruise in a slower group on a smoother road... or maybe im just a pussy. who knows.

[ October 14, 2005, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Spitfiremk24 ]

--------------------
04 GT

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya it was after the met after we meet up again at the foster frezze and everybody was leavin to go home, it was a new edge gt with 2 girls in the car.
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Rick, thanks for organizing that meet/cruise. [patriot] I had a blast ripping through those twisties. Maybe next time we'll do it in the am, I use to ride my bike towards Skyline Blvd/ 84 towards La Honda & Woodside. There's a restaurant there right on the corner of 35 & 84, Alice's we could do breakfast or something, then head for the City for lunch. Just a suggestion. Nice seeing lots of cool Stangs and owners! Let's do it again!!!

--------------------
04 Cobra

NORCALSTANGS
¯
Member # 3706

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCALSTANGS  Ford pictures for NORCALSTANGS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hyperider has the idea

[ October 14, 2005, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: NORCALSTANGS ]

--------------------
2014 gt stick ghig
2005 gt auto blue

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ya it was after the met after we meet up again at the foster frezze and everybody was leavin to go home, it was a new edge gt with 2 girls in the car.

yep that was me bro! [Razz] nice little run we got there before we slowed up lol...maybe next time well both go balls out! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rick- psshhh 2 girls that were TOO hot for me hahhaha [Razz]

naw for real bro...i had a great time...the backroads were insane! i had a blast man!

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:

naw for real bro...i had a great time...the backroads were insane! i had a blast man!

Glad ya had a good time. We'll cya on the next one [patriot]

[ October 14, 2005, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I knew I should have called in sick. Good turnout everyone had some badass stangs! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAD A VERY GOOD TYME. TOO BAD I GOT THERE KINDA LATE, WANTED TO BE THERE TO TAKE PICS IN DA DAY CAUSE MY FRIEND TRIED TAKING THEM BACK AT FOSTER FREEZE BUT DIDNT LOOK GOOD.OTHER THAN THAT HAD FUN.TO THE GUY WIT THE RED GT THAT WAS A NICE LITTLE 5 SEC RUN, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN GO ALL OUT LIKE YOU SAID.HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT ONE.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
quote:

any hints on where the next cruise will be?
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
quote:

Shootin' for the 1st week in Nov. Lemme all know if ya wanna do another weeknight or weekend. Maybe a meet/breakfast/cruise would be cool on a Sat/Sun...?

Rick

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:
I HAD A VERY GOOD TYME. TOO BAD I GOT THERE KINDA LATE, WANTED TO BE THERE TO TAKE PICS IN DA DAY CAUSE MY FRIEND TRIED TAKING THEM BACK AT FOSTER FREEZE BUT DIDNT LOOK GOOD.OTHER THAN THAT HAD FUN.TO THE GUY WIT THE RED GT THAT WAS A NICE LITTLE 5 SEC RUN, BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN GO ALL OUT LIKE YOU SAID.HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT ONE.

[Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's do a Saturday night 7 pm, meet. We could chill and BS for a while, then maybe a cruise, or just go for Hooters, and Beers!

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Let's do a Saturday night 7 pm, meet. We could chill and BS for a while, then maybe a cruise, or just go for Hooters, and Beers!

id say that too...but make it a 5pm meet..only because we could take some pics when the sun is still out..

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok 5pm leave for food at 7, that way anyone working during saturday can still make it for the BS and fun.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rick, I'll vote for a meet/breakfast/cruise on a Sat morning. Be nice to cruise all the way to Reno, Sta Cruz or anything farther with more driving time. Nice to show off all the Stangs together.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shootin' for the 1st week in Nov. Lemme all know if ya wanna do another weeknight or weekend. Maybe a meet/breakfast/cruise would be cool on a Sat/Sun...?

Rick

--------------------
04 Cobra

Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
Rick, I'll vote for a meet/breakfast/cruise on a Sat morning. Be nice to cruise all the way to Reno, Sta Cruz or anything farther with more driving time. Nice to show off all the Stangs together.

I agree. I kinda felt like the meet was short and sweet, but I would be down for a longer cruise.

--------------------
04 GT

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by Spitfiremk24:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:

I agree. I kinda felt like the meet was short and sweet, but I would be down for a longer cruise.
ya even though me and my friend were late the cruise did seem short, an all day cruise would be cool.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com