Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » CARSHOW AT VICHUBBARDS(SEPT.15)6:00PM (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CARSHOW AT VICHUBBARDS(SEPT.15)6:00PM
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a lot of peeps showed up, i was kicking it with mr.joco, its50, eddie510, 510 stang ,cvr 50,sic5pointSLOW there were more but it was real kool....sams burger next sat....off hisperian....its supposed to be poping(thats what that kool lil dude with the red coupe said)

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2ToNE ToNe:
a lot of peeps showed up, i was kicking it with mr.joco, its50, eddie510, 510 stang ,cvr 50,sic5pointSLOW there were more but it was real kool....sams burger next sat....off hisperian....its supposed to be poping(thats what that kool lil dude with the red coupe said)

There were quite a few of us there then. I was the guy in the Summitt hat talking to JoCo.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I spent half the day washing and cleaning the Torino , when I got there about 6:15 the guy tells me to park it out back in the dirt lot. I ate as many hot dogs as I could and split. Yeah some nice cars there, but they need to have a place for everyone to park .

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cvr 5.0:
there was a good turn out of cars (100+)if not more and alot of burnouts!!!!!! [Big Grin]

hell yea i liked your burnout it was a good one your stang sounds real mean nice [patriot]
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
I was there for a little bit. Not too many Stangs there but it was cool.

At one point there was about 15-20 of them.
I must of missed them I was only there for about 20min.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510_STANG:
quote:
there was a good turn out of cars (100+)if not more and alot of burnouts!!!!!! [Big Grin]

hell yea i liked your burnout it was a good one your stang sounds real mean nice [patriot]
[worship] that shit was nice!!!!!!!!!!!than we went to sams burgers and after that some black ss pulled up too joco(87saleen) so they raced and the cop pulled over the ss since he blew the light and we all hit a right and went back to the freeway to freakmont [Big Grin] , and sic5pointslow, just wanted to say whats up man,koo ass dude right there, we need to kick it one of these days man [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] i got to drive the leen!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

[ September 16, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea that shit was hella fun. clean ass cars there too. it was coo seeing peoples there from the site. man that saleen is clean as fuck. let me know eddie whats up when u guys go to sams or where ever im down to cruze.coo meetin yall
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alright, here it goes...my friggin .02cents about it all. I passed by around 9:30 in my stang. It seemed like it was nothing but a side show which I care to avoid. It looked like there were a lot of clean cars, but I decided not to stay there too long for fear that I was going to be pulled over for all the dumb @$$ shit others were doing. If anyone had noticed there was a shitload of cops passing by just on the other side of the overpass. So...doing your burnouts was probably not the greatest choice. But, i guess it is not illegal until you're caught right?!?! Maybe I came through at the wrong time, but for next time, you won't see my @$$ chillin with that crowd. Oh, and thanks to the spectators that "egged" on the burnouts, i like having tire tread sprayed on my car as I'm trying to enter the parking lot to do some legit business. late

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't remember talking to anyone with a summit hat [Confused]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a koo ass car show. nice meeting some of the people from the site. looke like there was more fords than anything else. i had a good tyme.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
alright, here it goes...my friggin .02cents about it all. I passed by around 9:30 in my stang. It seemed like it was nothing but a side show which I care to avoid. It looked like there were a lot of clean cars, but I decided not to stay there too long for fear that I was going to be pulled over for all the dumb @$$ shit others were doing. If anyone had noticed there was a shitload of cops passing by just on the other side of the overpass. So...doing your burnouts was probably not the greatest choice. But, i guess it is not illegal until you're caught right?!?! Maybe I came through at the wrong time, but for next time, you won't see my @$$ chillin with that crowd. Oh, and thanks to the spectators that "egged" on the burnouts, i like having tire tread sprayed on my car as I'm trying to enter the parking lot to do some legit business. late

THIS IS THE GAYEST POST I HAVE EVER READ. [worship]

SIDESHOW...

did he just say sideshow at vic hubbards??! [Roll Eyes]

An ss did get walked that night though. [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ September 17, 2005, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: 87 Saleen ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe "sideshow" was a bit extreme, but it's my .02cents so i don't really care if you think the post is gay.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
cvr 5.0
¯
Member # 2962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cvr 5.0  Ford pictures for cvr 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
-89 MUSTANG 5.0 lx vert (sold as of 2-10-08 for $8K)
-Ford F-100 with blown chevy 502
2004.5 dodge ram, 500hp and 1100tq
-84 yoda on 39s

Posts: 977 | From: Fremont ,ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 Saleen:
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:

THIS IS THE GAYEST POST I HAVE EVER READ. [worship]

SIDESHOW...

did he just say sideshow at vic hubbards??! [Roll Eyes]

An ss did get walked that night though. [Whoo Whooooo!]

LOL [worship] [worship] Sideshow,LOL. I dont even think the officers was really tripping about it since there was one accros the street watching it, it was just a burn out, fuck , serously , i fucking hate people that dont do shit with there 500hp plus cars and drive it like a fucking pussy, it's like, what in the hell you spent all that money for, it was just the right time to do it you know. [patriot] even people with their drag cars were doing it [Whoo Whooooo!] Wish haulinassmaro was thier with his street/drag [Whoo Whooooo!] a car show with no revving or no burnouts is LAME as FUCK, That why i like it in the down south states, they have some real ass car shows, Burnouts,all that shit.(oklahoma City!)

[ September 19, 2005, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

But that is your opinion so [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com