Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Apex Motorsports 1st Annual Fall Car Show-Oct 1st (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Apex Motorsports 1st Annual Fall Car Show-Oct 1st
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright!!! Less than 7 days till our Fall Fordfest to be held on Saturday October 1st! Registration is still only $10!

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408/588-0075

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright we got 60 cars in the show and you still got time to register! Only $20 to register for the show! Let's get over 80 cars! [patriot]

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

CaliMustanGirl
Member # 6018

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for CaliMustanGirl  Ford pictures for CaliMustanGirl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there and my friend from lemoore is coming too, you should have gotten our registrations yesterday! [Smile]
Posts: 2 | From: Mountain View | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your name starts with a B... Then yup. [Smile]

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
Floored,

What kind of truck are you going to be getting? And thanks for you support and coming out!

Not getting the truck now so I'll be there with my blue 00 GT. I might have to leave early, gotta leave for a run up to WA and then to Montana that evening for work and should get myself home early enough for some shut eye before I head out..
[Frown]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
bgck
¯
Member # 5807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgck  Ford pictures for bgck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im definitely goin to the show this saturday [Wink] , also here in redwood city, ca is another car show on sunday 02 sep 05. its called "Horses to Horsepower" across from the redwood city cal train station at the Seqoieu High school, elcamino real/broadway. Should also have alot of cars(300+),food vendors and friendly people [patriot] with alot of cars to show.Most of are Fords,chevy's and all the good ole american mades!!! So if anyone is interested be their!!!hopefully to see everyone their!!!
Posts: 13 | From: redwood city, ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Even if you don't show your car, come check out the ones that did!

--------------------
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probably won't get a reply in the next few hours but just incase.. So I did not think was going to be in town just got home from busineess trip in Europe. Can we register the morning of since its tomorrow? If so what time should I roll by?
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TenthScale:
probably won't get a reply in the next few hours but just incase.. So I did not think was going to be in town just got home from busineess trip in Europe. Can we register the morning of since its tomorrow? If so what time should I roll by?

Yes you can register the day of the show but I would suggest doing it today because it will be cheaper. You can either come on in OR download the form and fax it to us 408/588-0089. AND you can call in to give us a credit card number or pay the registration fee with Paypal.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
Santa Clara, CA 95050

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

probelxracergir
Member # 2444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for probelxracergir  Ford pictures for probelxracergir    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went to this one its my first apex mustang show ive been to before for the mustangs.
Posts: 1 | From: * 831 * Watsonville | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
green_fow_six
¯
Member # 6063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for green_fow_six  Ford pictures for green_fow_six    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by probelxracergir:
i went to this one its my first apex mustang show ive been to before for the mustangs.

[Confused]

How was it?

Posts: 19 | From: Martinez, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
TenthScale
¯
Member # 4632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TenthScale  Ford pictures for TenthScale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by green_fow_six:
quote:
Originally posted by probelxracergir:

[Confused]

How was it?

Seemed to be alot less cars then the grand opening one a few months back but was worth swinging by for a little to check out and grab a burger.
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't say that. It was still packed. Cars were being parked in areas they probably shouldn't have. I can't wait for the next one. Especially if Mike can pull through with the Special guest and car for the next one.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

We had a little fewer cars BUT we still had over 75 vehicles! Which, I believe, would make it the 2nd largest gathering of LATE MODEL Mustangs at any show in Norcal. The largest was our Grand Opening Show when we had over 100+ Stangs!

I need to check to see if KG's schedule will work with our show schedule next year. It is does, we might get lucky and have him come out.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
Santa Clara, CA 95050

[ October 03, 2005, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
We had a little fewer cars BUT we still had over 75 vehicles! Which, I believe, would make it the 2nd largest gathering of LATE MODEL Mustangs at any show in Norcal.

Glad you had a good showing. Glad to see your adoption of CaliforniaFords.com style and format car show is working for your business.

I'd like to invite everyone to look at the wonderful history of carshows in the CaliforniaFords.com photoalbum--->

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/06_29_02 nearly 100 cars + half as many in the parking lot

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/02_22_03;page=all 170+ cars

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/02_29_04;page=all 150+ cars

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/02_24_02;page=all 170+ cars, much of the album was lost&corrupted [Frown]

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/06_28_03;page=all ~80 cars + half as many in the parking lot

An extensive collection of late model norcal ford car shows is stored here.

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Matt,

Check your PM, I have a proposal for you.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
Santa Clara, CA 95050

[ October 03, 2005, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a great car show and lots of fun. There were more Foxes this time which was nice for us Fox owners. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Mike, Mario, Chris, and the rest of the Apex crew for pulling this together!

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com