Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Apex Motorsports Grand Opening & Car Show-May 14th! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Apex Motorsports Grand Opening & Car Show-May 14th!
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No charge if you just wanna cruz on by... [patriot]

Defintely come on by... it'll be a great event!

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are we gonna get a confirmation letter back in the mail for our registration?

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No confirmation letter, but if you want to double check, give us a call.
-Chris (posting under Marios name) Haha

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We have OVER 80 cars PRE-Registered for the show already and should have over 100 Pre-Registered by the time the show arrives. There should be over 200-250 Stangs at the show from the attendees and show participants.

BTW, is anyone bringing a video camera? AND is it digital? The reason I am asking is we are making a video for the show and need some camera-people to help provide footage. After the footage is taken it will be sent to Socal to have it cut up and make a REAL NICE 30 minute video!

ALSO, we will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT about next years Apex Motorsports All Ford Car Show. You won't wan't to miss the announcement!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ May 06, 2005, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, were you able to get a ford gt to display? Also if we want to come up and check out other peoples cars where sohudl we park?
Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90RanGer:
Hey guys, were you able to get a ford gt to display? Also if we want to come up and check out other peoples cars where sohudl we park?

We are still working on the Ford GT because the owner may not be in town this weekend and we are going to see if someone can drive it down.. we'll c what happens. There should be enough parking in ajacent parking lots for anyone who wants to cruise down to just check out the cars.

C Ya at the show!

rnowacki
¯
Member # 686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rnowacki  Ford pictures for rnowacki    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any far East Bay folks looking to get together and roll down to Apex on Sat. 14th? I'll be coming from Discovery Bay so wouldn't mind meeting up with other stangs maybe at Safeway in DB, or somewhere in Pleasanton, or perhaps the McDonalds in Fremont at 680 and Mission. I'm not entering the show, so anytime on Sat. works for me. Just want a couple hours at the show to check out the rides.
Ryan

--------------------
AFR 165 heads, FRPP headers, MM Road & Track Suspension plus Torque-arm, 13" Baer's.

Posts: 52 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We like to thank everyone who has pre-registered for our show.. the total number of vehicles registered is over 90 so far with more signing up daily! Listed below are the number of vehicles registered in each category so far. Please stop by to check out one of the largest assemblies of Ford Powered Vehicles on the West Coast.. PLUS it's FREE!!

If you are still interested in participating in the car show it is still not too late as we have about 20 slots still available on a first come first serve basis. Don't forget.. the top 3 finishers in each of the categories below will receive a VERY nice trophy to be unveiled 5/12.

We will also be assembling film footage for a 30 minute DVD which will be made available shortly! Representatives from the San Jose Mercury News & Drive Magazine will also be on hand doing a story on the Apex Car Show.. here's your chance to get your ride into a Zine or Major Newspaper!

Thunderbird/ Lincoln Mark/ Thunderbird-3 Cars
Ford Compacts (Focus/ Contours/ Probe/ Cougar)-4 Cars
SVT Lightning/ F-Series Trucks-3 Trucks
Non-V8 Powered Stangs-8 Cars
64-1973 Mustang-2 Cars
79-1993 Mustang-10 Cars
94-1998 Mustang-4 Cars
99-2004 Mustang-13 Cars
2005 Mustang-3 Cars
Saleen-15 Cars
Roushes/ Steeda-6
93-2004 Bullitt /Mach 1/ Cobra-15
Detomaso Pantera & other Exotics-10 Panteras, & 1 FORD GT40!

We will also be announcing a schedule of events including Bruce Griggs seminar on suspension setups, Dyno run on a Kenne-Bell'ed 2000 Roush w. 400RWHP & 400+RWTQ, SCT Dyno-Tuning demonstration, and more to come... INCLUDING 1 DAY SPECIALS on PARTS! Also, don't forget to stop by and visit with Factory Representatives from Griggs Racing, MAC Performance, and AMSOIL.

Thanks,

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Looks like the weather is going to be GREAT! Forcasts are sunny and about 77'!

C ya in a couple of days!

Thanks! [patriot]

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What are the other two cars in the Ford Compacts (Focus/ Contours/ Probe/ Cougar)-4 Cars.
I know two of the cars are me and my friends Foci but what are the other 2?

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

The other 2 are Foci also! [Smile]

Hope to see ya at the show!

h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for h8louzn  Ford pictures for h8louzn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going from sac?
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

OH!!!! THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE GOING FROM SAC! Goto www.sacstangs.com and there is about 5 threads about a cruise to Apex from Sac for the show!
h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for h8louzn  Ford pictures for h8louzn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry that site blows!
kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About 20-30 cars are rolling down to the show. [burnout]
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by h8louzn:
Anyone going from sac?

yeah. If you want to join us we are meeting at McDonalds on Sunrise and Hwy 50 at 7am, leaving at 7.30

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Thanks guys something came up and I can't go. [Mad]
That would have been cool since i'm in folsom.

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got back from Apex it was a great turn out!

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Yeah great turn out but was I the only one that thought that it was a little unorganized. And the voting kinda sucked cause I heard wether u got a first place vote or third place vote it was only worht one point. So a person with all third place votes could have beat one with all first.

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a cool event. Thanks Mike the the New Tire! [Wink] [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thnax to the boys down at Apex, good turnout, they were cookin' their butts off on some burgs and dogs. LOTS of mean rides. Missed all the voting cause I went on the Gallop around the Bay...which was a great turnout too. I'll definitly have to get registered next time....I sure had my fill of Stangs today. [patriot] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those that missed out on this great event, here are lots of pictures--->

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/05_14_05

We hope our June 25th show is executed and outputs as well as this one.

[ May 15, 2005, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why my car never in any.. [Razz] ...oh nm its in tha garage.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I had an absolute blast talking with everyone and look forward to having alot more events in the VERY NEAR future!

Those are some REAL nice pics! Can I get a copy on CDR or DVDR of all the pictures you guys took? It would also be great if I can get a copy of any "Video Footage" anyone may have taken. We are trying to put together a Show DVD. BTW, does anyone have any pics of my son? He was the little boy cruising around in a Red Ferrari/ Lotus Pedal Car? If you do can you post them OR send them to me at mmak@apexmotorsports.com.... thanks

One thing we will be doing is having a monthly cruise which starts and ends at Apex on the same Saturday every month (ie ...1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) This way anyone who wants to cruise will just show up at the shop and not have to worry about where to meet and all the other stuff... just show up and have a blast! ALSO, we will be providing FREE donuts & coffee for everyone who wants to come out for the cruise!

S351-R
CAFords OG
Member # 1605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S351-R  Ford pictures for S351-R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pix.
Mike, thanks again for putting on the show. Had a great time. Looking forward to next year's show.

[ May 15, 2005, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: SALEENx5 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com