Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cafords Car Show N' Shine! March 26, 2005 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cafords Car Show N' Shine! March 26, 2005
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3RD1:
I was planning on attending and meeting some of you. It would be nice to put a face to the names. However it now looks like I won't be able to make it. Taking my 85 year old mom to a WWII Rosie The Riviter Reunion. Can't very well tell her no, now can I!

Bless your heart, seriously [patriot] Priorities. We'll see ya on the next one.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i should be there if the mustang is done. might have a few buddies coming along too.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Raw:
Hi, I'm new here. If you guys don't mind a noob tagging along, I'd like to join this meet.

I have a black 1999 Cobra.

Everyone is invited. I will go in the coupe if it doesn't ran but will take the drop if it does. That is if everyone else is trying to go???

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

11sec03cobra
¯
Member # 5073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 11sec03cobra  Ford pictures for 11sec03cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there with my 03 or i might just ride with my buddy camaro ..lol [burnout]

[ March 23, 2005, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: 11sec03cobra ]

--------------------
SFPQ 2.8 pulley
UPR cold air
MAC o/r h pipe
MAC 3" cat-back
Predator

11.46@119.3
11.48@119.0
11.50@120.2

Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im there! [patriot]
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue97GT:
im there! [patriot]

Awesome Glenn! Finally I will be seeing the blue beast. [patriot]

To all: Everyone is invited no matter how new...or old [Wink]

See you all there in full force! Bring friends!

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
2005GTskip
¯
Member # 4885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2005GTskip  Ford pictures for 2005GTskip    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be going and so will my friend that just bought a 03 silver cobra [burnout] after we might roll back out to livermore and hit the back roads that 1sic took us on last time..see you all sat morning.. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2005 Gt

Posts: 294 | From: Discovery bay,California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like the novi is complete, i'll be there for sure.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

Bao Tran
¯
Member # 3112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bao Tran  Ford pictures for Bao Tran    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
see ya there, andy

--------------------
01 Silver Mustang GT
Cobra R front bumper and spoiler.
Mac 0/R H pipe with Magnapack catback.
3.73 Gear

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok guys,
As far as I know, the show is still going to happen. I will have a sign posted in front of the parking lot to prevent everyone from getting lost finding where it is.

Show starts at 11am and will go til we're tired.

FYI: I only have five calendars left in my possession that I will be bringing to the show. If you know that you are going to want one, please bring $22 in cash to the event. Hurry while they last!!!!!! [patriot]

Other than that, see you all tomorrow!

~Lauren

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

doesn't look like the car is going to be tuned in time, but i'll still try and bring it out

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

Raw
¯
Member # 5492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raw  Ford pictures for Raw    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there. Look for this........

-

-

-

-

--------------------
1999 Mustang Cobra

445 WHP
367 ft/tq

Posts: 42 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Blue97GT
Member # 4241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue97GT  Ford pictures for Blue97GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry bout today guys! car was actin up this morning and kept dying at idle, didnt want to drive it like that...

Time for a new motor [Wink] [Big Grin]

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
sorry bout today guys! car was actin up this morning and kept dying at idle, didnt want to drive it like that...

ya ya ya..excuses..well u didnt miss much..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raw:
[QB] I'll be out there. Look for this........

-

I am so glad that you posted pics of your ride..It makes it easier to find the people that were burning out in the parking lot so that I can say right now that we do not tolerate this kind of behavior at our events. [Embarrassed]

You were not the only one, so do not think that I am singling you out. The others have already been scolded, but please refrain from doing this [burnout] or chirping your tires in other people's parking lots. Frank, the owner, was nice enough to allow us to hold our event there so lets show some respect for him now and in the future. [Smile]

Other than that, I had a great time seeing some familiar and not so familiar faces today. There were around 25-30 cars at 1pm (late risers) but overall a success in my book. Frank and I were talking, and he just might start catering to more mustang equippment in order to service our rides in the future. Good news because I know we are all looking for a new, trustworthy shop to get our cars fixed at and dyno'd.

Thank you to everyone that made the effort to show up. [patriot]

~Lauren

PS Oh yea, twisties are fun [Razz]

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<----scolded

PS Oh yea, twisties are fun [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes they are! [patriot] Had great time.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Spr01GT
Member # 5217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spr01GT  Ford pictures for Spr01GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Twisties are the best!!!!

Rick loved the Cobra can't wait till I can keep up [worship] [worship]

--------------------
01' GT
Built,Cammed,Blown

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

To you too, bro. Your's, Skip's and (you too) Lauren's cars are all tight already [patriot] I have a feeling that won't take too much time [patriot]

[ March 26, 2005, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hmmmm, welcome to my world! [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone going to put some pic's up of the show today?

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's a couple from the show. Only these 2 came out for some reason the others I took were all blury.

-
 -

Here's a pic of a 70 Radrunner I saw on the freeway on my way to Cal State in Concord today before the show.

-

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pictures- http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/03_26_05
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics [patriot]
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a little bummed i wasnt able to get my ass back from Chico early enough for it...
Nice pictures though

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
XVR869186
¯
Member # 5377

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for XVR869186  Ford pictures for XVR869186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my fist time out to a california ford event, thought there was going to be a little more people but the care show was cool. had a good time,ready for the next one. [Smile]

--------------------
86 Coupe
91 Coupe x high way
86 Hatch

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com