Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Solano County Fairgrounds (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Solano County Fairgrounds
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
thinking about coming up to chico this weekend

dont think go!!!!! I am going for sure, im gonna be off pamona [patriot]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still deciding between chico and tahoe

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:
thinking about coming up to chico this weekend

dont think go!!!!! I am going for sure, im gonna be off pamona [patriot]
i have to work on sat. night, but i have sunday off, and i think we're having a bbq at my house on Monday, so anyone interested, hit me up [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm scared I'll jinx myself if I send in my pre-reg while my car is still at the paint shop..

*BUT* if my car is done I will go [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my payment is in...just wating for confirmation. [patriot]
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wont be entering my car, need money for the new prostars [Razz] , but will definettly be there, where is everyone meeting up at???

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't really know the area, i think droptopfox, purplenotch and i are going to cruise up there, is there a good place off the freeway by the show that a bunch of cars could meet up at?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welif anyone wants i live about .5 miles from the fairgrounds and theres a wells fargo by my house and if everyone wants to meet there tey can follow me to the fairgounds. i guess it would be a short little cruise through the decent part of vallejo. reply if this sounds cool to anyone! [burnout] [burnout]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

yeah, i'm down to meet up. how far are you off the freeway?

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, my laziness has gotten the best of me again

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
damn, my laziness has gotten the best of me again

[Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its about three blocks from the freeway purplenotch(suan) has been to my house to gets some parts before but im sure he probbaly doesnt remember hoew to get here its not hard at all the bank is just around the corner from my pad and its on a main street and from the parking lot of the bank its not a complicated trip its like one right turn and one left turn then we will be at the fairgrounds and i made a mistake im about a mile from the fairgrounds less than 5 min. away. or there is two other spots one is the jack and the crevice right off of 80 and there is a starbucks behind the fairgounds across the freeway but i dont think thats a good spot the rollers are posted thick out there due to the street bike riders. but i think going from the bank will be best there is a couple of stores in the area and we will pass an albertsons also so if any one needs drinks [Wink] such as soda and water they can pu there that and everyone else will be trying to enter the show from the freeway so everyone else can just cut in. i will trow out a new post asking who wants to meet up and well figure out the rest.

[ September 07, 2004, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
welif anyone wants i live about .5 miles from the fairgrounds and theres a wells fargo by my house and if everyone wants to meet there tey can follow me to the fairgounds. i guess it would be a short little cruise through the decent part of vallejo. reply if this sounds cool to anyone! [burnout] [burnout]

Thats cool with me let me know when you want to meet
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry fellas i'm going that day to be in the dub show at the cow palace so to everyone going goodluck and have fun [patriot]
rudeone707
¯
Member # 3457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rudeone707  Ford pictures for rudeone707  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time are you guys meeting up??

--------------------
agp707.com

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

for those who want to cruise before the show reply on this forum this should have all the info u need. reply here at
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000801

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com